Chapter 11

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV;

BREAKING NEWS!!

Tzuyu of TWICE officially leaved JYP entertainment and her sudden leave have made fans left shocked.

 

So, she has made it in her mind and she really did that. She's really want to leave and stop being an idol and she bravely took her responsibility to take care of her baby which was still almost two months old in pregnancy. I'm so proud of her actually. I turned off the tv as I heard my phone vibrated on the counter. I took my phone and accepted the call.

" Kim Yerim!! How are you?! Are you at your apartment?! "

It was my Unnie, Kim Ye Jung. Well, I'm only have two siblings in my family and I am the maknae in my family just like in the Red Velvet. Me and my Unnie have a huge in about 8 years. I am 18 years old while she's 26 years old. When I was a trainee in Seoul, she was the person who was always gave the compliment to me and that were kinda gave the heartwarming for me of course. Oh! I'm almost forgot again, my Unnie owned a clinic in the town of Seoul so she's really clever in medical.

" yah! Can you just please stop shouting in phone?! Can you ?!"

" Yerim ya, I'm will be there for 5 minutes.. I'm already arrived at the lobby of your apartment... I'm also have bought your favourite fried chicken so we can eat together.. Wait for me there,alright?! Love you,dongsaeng!!"

" alright.. Can't wait to meet you.."

My Unnie always being like that but she's still my number one Unnie for me although she's annoying sometimes. I'm quickly tidied up my things which were scattered in from of the tv and got ready some drinks for her on the coffee table. I took my hair band and tied my hair into a bun. After a few minutes, I heard a familiar voice that came outside the door. But that voice was not my Unnie. 

" Tzuyu!!"

I'm immediately ran to the door and opened up for her. She looked pale and weak so I tried to help her to stand up. I could saw that she was crying and her cheeks were soaked with tears. 

" who has made you like this, Tzuyu? "

" The floor was slippery and I..fell down..."

She's really held on to me..really tight. One of her hands held on her stomach and she cried in pain.

" my stomach is hurt..very much.."

" I think this is the right time for you to make an examination.."

I looked at the owner of that voice and there my Unnie was. She's just stood there and watched us near from her spot. She quickly walked to us and helped Tzuyu up. 

" can you walk,dear? I will examine you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter