Chapter 34

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

For 4 days already,I never met or see her anymore after that day. I felt so angry and frustrated. well,Jaden was sick and I can't took a few days off to take care of him and since,the boss of PLEDIS still didn't know about my son,I still have to continue my schedules as usual. 

Yeri also didn't contacted me anymore after she gave an 'advice' to me at that cafe that night. I actually still felt doubt and confused. Did Tzuyu obeyed my words? I'm not quite sure. But to forget all those things for a while, I deliberately busied myself so I can calm myself and at the same times,I would to make a decision to end all these pains that I got for the past few months. in my opinion, I interested with Yeri's suggestions. I was just like...I didn't know.

 

I immediately woke up from my beauty sleep and I lazily gotnup from my bed and turned off my the alarm beside my bed. I would like take a bath and washed myself and it were the usual things that I do in the morning. I just wore a simple blue t shirt and a black slack. after I tidied up my bed,I quickly went downstairs and went straight to Jaden's room. but,when I was already inside that room,I didn't saw him either in his cot. where have he go I thought. he was still a baby and if course he was still not can walk yet.

I headed out if the room and my eyes then glued on Mrs Im outside the house and yes,Jaden was with her. I smiled and went out and went towards Mrs Im. 

" Jaden....."

Mrs Im turned around and she immediately gave a small bow before she handed Jaden to me. Jaden was wearing a cute panda outfit and it was really suited him and looked very cute to me. With that bright face and a pair of big eyes,he smiled to me as I kissed him on his chubby cheek.

" he grows really well,Mr Joshua.... I am happy for you and also for Jaden as well...."

Mrs Im caressed his hair softly. I rested my chin on his small head and both of us stayed silent.

" Mr Joshua,did you still want to live like this in the future with Jaden ? without Mrs Tzuyu? until when,Mr Joshua? please forgive me if I suddenly asked this question to you...I'm so sorry,Mr Joshua...I actually just feel pity towards Jaden..."

She looked to Jaden.

" he also needs his mother.... every child and baby and even they already grown up...they will also search for their mother...that's where they put their loves...it is none other from their mothers...I know Tzuyu would feels the same way as the other mothers..."

" who are you to speak like that towards me? you are just a maid here and you have no right to give me those advices...right now, I am your boss and he is here...beside you...you should respect me first before you say like that! if you do that again, I would not hesitate to kick you out from my house!"

" every human in this world have their own rights! including myself! I believed that God has chose me to improve your relationship with Mrs Tzuyu....I know that I am the weakest people in this house but my heart doesn't do so...I just want to tell you that please keep those egos away from you..please.."

She made me speechless. I looked at her in anger and at the same times I felt amazed with her. I never saw her like this before. she was a kind and soft lady who was working as a maid in my house together with Mr Xi. She respected me same as me. she helped me a lot I admitted it. 

why so many people were so determined to make me and Tzuyu back again. First,it was Yeri and then it was Mrs Im.I was completely confused. I didn't know what to do actually. Every time I thought of her,I would felt angry and that's why I trued to forget her but I still can't. did I still love her? 

Mrs Im was already in tears and I immediately walked and left her alone outside. but,I stopped on my track and turned to look at her. I bored with all those feelings of 'love'. maybe I can't love her just like before again. I'm scared. I'm scared with her. 

" if you against me for the second times,I would not hesitate again to fire you,Mrs Im...this is my first warning.."

" Mr Joshua, I said the truth things...I am very sure that it will beneficial for you in the future later...I know you still love Mrs Tzuyu all these times! please.."

she said that again. my anger was boiling inside my body and it was already reached to the maximum level. I hugged Jaden tighter.

" Mrs Im, I fire-..."

" Mr Joshua!"

Suddenly Mr Xi came in rush to me and he cut off my words. I smirked and maybe Mrs Im given another chance to work here. Shen looked at me in fear before she bowed and quickly left that place and went to the backyard.

" I...I got a call from your manager and he said that you have a schedule this morning so you should be hurry up now,Mr Joshua..."

I thought for a while. my manager didn't said anything to me last night or gave me a message. maybe he forgotten about me. I just nodded my head slowly and Mr.Xi quickly went inside the house and packed my things just in seconds. 

" Mrs Im, you are lucky this time..if you mentioned about that woman again in front of me,I will never hesitate to fire you...one more thing, if she come here..don't you ever let her in and meet Jaden..understand? I gonna go now..take care of Jaden..."

 I went inside theiving room and I put him inside the baby seat in the living room and left him as usual that I done in the early morning. 

 

No One POV;

" it was such a relief! why you supposed to do like that in front of our boss?! if he fired you just now..what would you do?! where do you want to search for a new job?! that was insane! if you're in trouble again,I don't want to help you again,Yoona yah..."

" yes,I know but I did so to help Mr Joshua and of course for his son also..."

" but it was very risky...Mr Joshua is not in the good condition now so we have to do everything that he asked us so we will not lose our jobs...Now,we just have to take care of this house and not forget our baby boy there..."

That baby was sleeping peacefully inside his baby seat. Mrs Im smiled and continued did her works while chatted with Mr Xi. 

" actually,I feel so pity to their fate...especially on Jaden...he is still a baby and know nothing...why he have to be treated like this? I just can't understand Mr Joshua...why he is too ego? if he realize that, he will know that his ego made his son also involved and he can lost that feelings of love inside him...it had an impact in his future..."

" Don't say like that...Maybe Mr Joshua already has a plan? who knows? and,the most important thing...Mr Joshua loves Jaden so much....that's already enough for that little boy..." 

Both of them landed their eyes on Jaden. They can't helped but just smiled looking at him. He was so lovely and he can made everyone love him. that was his specialty. the only thing he just left was the love from his mother. if Tzuyu came back and saw him, Jaden was the happiest baby in the world. everyone knows that the love from every mother will get faded away any single minutes or seconds. all of us believe it. very much. 

Mrs Im busrted in tears without Mr Xi's knowledge. She was touched. Yes, she believed it now. she was very sure that someday,Joshua will live happily with his family and marry her. 

" let's pray for it together...that's all we can do now..."

Mr Xi smiled to her and she smiled to him back. They finally managed to do all of the home chores without required a lot of time. 

Mrs Im unlocked the gate outside and went out for a while to throw the rubbish. It was already at night and the sky was really dark. Maybe everyone slept already. it was a little bit creepy and not safe. She got scared a bit and she hurriedly threw it and quickly ran into the house back and get inside. But,she didn't know that there was someone spying on her. all day. 

Suddenly,Mrs Im accidentally dropped her ring at the wrong timing. She tried to search for it in dark but still she couldn't find it. Without her knowledge, that person took that chance to approach her from behind. 

" ARGH! HELP ME!"

Mrs Im was struggling very hard from that mysterious lady. That lady held her arms really hard and she coudltn run from there that easily.

" Mrs Im...don't be scared..it is me,Tzuyu..."

She finally stopped screaming and she turned and looked at Tzuyu . still in confused. Tzuyu helped Mrs Im  to get up although she was still a bit confused. Tzuyu felt there was something strange under her shoes. She bent down on the road and found Mrs Im's ring. 

" it yours,isn't it?"

She gave it to Mrs Im and she gladly took it from her.

" Mrs Tzuyu,you came back! finally,I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter