Chapter 43

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV;

I just stared on the door silently as I still felt a bit nervous to press the doorbell. I was about to press it but then I felt nervous again and then I just stared on the door again.

" you just come here to see him...no more than that! okay!"

finally,I pressed it and I waited for him to open the door for a few minutes. 

" who's there?"

I can heard his voice from outside and His voice was so weak. I fixed myself and stood properly before he opened the door. I pressed the doorbell again and at the same times,he opened up the door and he looked straight to me seriously.

" Tzuyu...wh..what are you doing here? h..how did you know that I'm still here?"

" can we talk later? I scared if the people out there will see us here...can I come in?"

"oh! yes! yes! you can!"

he gave some space for me to walk in and I quickly walked passes him and sat on the chair nest to his bed. his room looked a bit messy but I didn't care of it.

" I'm sorry..."

Joshua suddenly talked to me on the bed in front of me and it was surprising me actually. I looked at him in confused but then I put on my poker face again.

" you know....the people out there started to bash me....especially your fans of course..."

" oh! I see...I feel very bad for you....and us..."

I slowly looked at him although I still felt angry on him about those kind of things. it was really made me mad and angry.

" I miss Jaden...."

I broke up the long silence between the both of us. Joshua was just rubbing his nape and messed up his hair again in frustration.

" I want to see him so bad...but this is not the right time...."

suddenly I cried in front of him. it was kinda embrassing but I can't hold it anymore. Joshua just looked at me silently .

" hey....."

 

Joshua POV;

I came closer to her and sat beside her as she was suddenly crying in front of me. it was also made me felt a little bit awkward so I continued to rub on my nape and looked on the other directions. 

" it is gonna be fine..I'm very sure...these things will ended soon..."

I talked to her and then she turned and looked at me with the teary eyes and it was really made me felt pity even more on her.well,I had ruined her wedding and told the truth and the whole stories in front of the medias and it was like the craziest things that I had done in my entire life. 

"b...but is will take a very long time because this is the hot issue...everybody are talking about this...our news are different from the others..can you imagine..the famous model was pregnant at the age of 18 and of course everybody are shocked about that...you are also a popular idol ... you are the main vocal in SEVENTEEN...I guess..what are people taking about SEVENTEEN right now..about you and the others members.."

we both looked with each other and I also totally in confused right now. she was right. but,that was the only way that I can do. I had to sacrifice for Jaden and also for my future. 

" I'm so sorry.."

Tzuyu immediately looked on me.

" well, I had ruined your  wedding...your career..and.."

" stop it,Joshua Hong!"

she suddenly put her finger on my lips and made me stopped from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter