chapter 4

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone POV:

WATCH OUT!!

I'm immediately pulled her arm from behind and if not she will fall from this building and I do not want to be in news about this case. I was taking a stroll around this building because I felt bored and it's such a coincidence because I have a schedule at this building tomorrow. Fortunately, I went to the rooftop to take some fresh air but the things turned to the another one. If I'm just a few seconds late, she will success in trying to suicide herself.. I guess.

" miss, why are you pulling my arms?! let me go! I don't want to live in this world anymore.. no more!"

she suddenly in tears and she was crying in front of me. When I looked at her, she's just kind familiar to me and I suddenly remebered that she was the one of the member group called TWICE! Yeah, I knew it! She's Zhou Tzuyu! But why she wanted to do that? When I looked closer to her, her face was so pretty and beautiful as hell not like me (huhuh). I bet all of the male idols had crush on her on this era. She's too beautiful but she was really wanted to jump from this building?

" you are.. you are Tzuyu from TWICE,isn't it? First of all, I'm very sorry if I didn't let you to do that but it is dangerous,you know!! If you jump from this building you will..die... why you really want to do like that?"

Our conversation suddenly became so awkward so I would like to use that chance to introduce myself.

" anyeonghaseyo! My name is Yeri.. Yeri of red velvet.. if you want to tell your problems to me, I can hear your problems and maybe I will try to solve them.."

We have a new character here.... In this fic, she will help Tzuyu to solve her problems together with her unnie (not Red velvet member) and does she is the one will ask Joshua to put on his responsibility on Tzuyu and also her child? Although she looks cheerful outside, will she be matured inside to help Tzuyu and keeps her secret from the medias?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter