Chapter 12

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV;

" but next time, I will not help you anymore... For the first and last time, I will help you to hide your pregnancy from those medias out there until... There is the right time for you to give birth on this baby... Understand? Now, tell me the truth things.. Who is the father of this baby?"

Tzuyu just stared down to the bed and didn't say any single words to Ye Jung until she was brave enough to look at Yeri and gave a sigh so Yeri could help her to answer it. Yeri looked at her Unnie and then to Tzuyu. She took a few minutes to give an answer by shook her head and it mean she couldn't help her that moment. She mouthed 'you can do it' in the low voice so Ye Jung will not hear it. Tzuyu looked at Ye Jung again and her tears started to fall.

" He is... He is..."

" tell me, Tzuyu!!"

" I... I... I'm sorry! I couldn't tell you for this moment.. Yeri, please it as a secret from your Unnie.. Please! I beg you! Just please give some time so I shouldn't feel tension or stress to think about these problems! At this time, those medias are searching for me and I should hide from them... I'm scared... I'm trying to hide myself but I'm still couldn't... I don't want them to know about the reason of my leave especially about this pregnancy... I don't want to make an abortion on this baby... The baby is life not to be hated but to be loved and cared.. And as a mom, I will never do that on the baby..."

The situation in the room su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter