Chapter 22

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV;

It have been a month since Joshua made a confession that he'll take the responsibilities on her in the hospital. For the next month,he will have a comeback and he have been quite busy and they also haven't met nor contacted with each other since that day. 

 

" Sunbaenim...I don't know.."

She slightly pushed his hands from hers and looked somewhere avoiding him as well. 

" I couldn't stay with you for a while... or live with you..I..couldn't accept you right now...I'm so sorry.."

" But it is not too late,isn't it? We have more times to get along with each other ..let's just stay over..I beg you this time..."

" But,I couldn't..I just can't! After the things you have done on me has made my heart hurt into pieces... You have done so many things and that's made me hurt..very much...It is not that easy to forget those bad memories that are still glued in my mind...I'm need times to relax and think about it..leave me alone please.."

Both of them stayed silent . Joshua after that get up and slowly walked towards the exit of the room. He was about to get out but he stopped and turned to her again.

" I knew I had done so many mistakes on you..I knew I was wrong and finally I have realized it...please forgive me on what that I had done on you until I made you hurt this times...But, I did all of this just for us and I'm also knew that I have failed to be a great dad to our child.."

He immediately went out from the room leaving her as usual again. Tzuyu felt so frustrated. Her eyes got watery and she started to cry harder and harder. She covered her face and cried alone in the room. 

 

Tzuyu was looking at the view of the beautiful city which is Seoul. Yeri and Yejung have came back from their works. Tzuyu was in dazed until she didn't even realized that Yejung has standing beside her in front of the big glass windows.

" Tzuyu, are you alright..nowadays,you just keep silent and always locked yourself in your room..are you have some problems this time?"

" oh! Yejung unnie...you looks pretty today.."

She sounded nervous and she knew that Tzuyu having problems without her knowing.

" You didn't answered my questions,Tzuyu ya...what's going on here actually?"

She sighed.

" I'm just felt nervous actually...you know my due date is getting near and of course I would feel nervous on delivering my baby..just that.."

She hesitated with her answers. Yejung just staring at her with that curious look.

" don't feel nervous..it would be fine..come,let's have the breakfast...Ueri has prepared for us.."

" yes,unnie.."

 

 

" JOSHUA! YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS NOT LIKE THAT! IT HAVE BEEN ALMOST 10TH TIMES I HAVE SHOWED YOU THE RIGHT STEPS! OK,GUYS! ONE MORE TIME!"

After 5 hours on practicing,finally it ended. All of the members laid on the floor feeling tired and exhausted. They gathered altogether and as always,Dokyeom will made the funny and hilarious things in front of the members and made them laughed. Only Joshua sat alone in the corner of the room dreaming and staring at somewhere. 

I couldn't stay with you for a while..or live with you... I couldn't accept you right now...I'm so sorry...

Her voice kept replaying in his mind. Without noticing, a month has passed and they never met with each other anymore and that's has made him missed her very much. The comeback was getting near and Tzuyu's due date also was just around the corner. He's in confused. Whether to choose his dream or her and their child. He didn't know.

 

 

" Tzuyu, we will go out just for a while to settle some businesses..just stay here..we'll back soon...take care.."

Yeri kissed her goodbye and closed the door immediately. She left alone and she didn't what she wanted to do. And then,she went inside her room and grabbed some presents that given by Yeri on the table at the living room. She opened it and she flashed a smile. It was the baby's clothes. She bought a lot of it and she also bought two kinds of colours which were pink and blue. Tzuyu suddenly chuckled as she looked through it. 

" Aigoo~~ this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter