Chapter 21

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys....Actually the previous chapter which is chapter 20 isn't completed yet and I accidentally saved it so it will continue in this chapter..😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV;

" you have done that? Great! Oh! Let me introduce you..this is Mr Xi and Mrs Im..they are the person who take care of this house...let's say that they are working here and always make sure that everything is fine...Guys,meet Zhou Tzuyu...my..."

He looked at her and gave a sign to her to help him.

" I'm his friend...we are bestfriends..."

She gave a smile at both of them and when she looked at him,her smile faded away and she started to feel annoyed and angry.

" Oh! It's nice to meet you,Mrs Zhou..."

Mrs Im flashed a smile as she looked at her belly.

" It have been over 6 months,isn't it?  Have you scanned the baby? Usually when your pregnancy have reached over 6 months,you can already know the gender of baby..I wonder actually...Why you didn't brought your husband ? Does it looks.."

Her words made Tzuyu speechless for a while. Mrs Im immediately kept quite when she got elbowed by her working partner beside her. She quickly gave a bow to Joshua before both of them decided to take a leave.

" please excuse me.."

She left him in the living room whom was still in speechless also. She went outside the house and went to the pool and sat beside it on the bench. It was already at night and she have been in the house since morning. The weather was a little bit chilly and she started to shiver.

" You shouldn't go out when the weather is cold..."

She looked up and there was Joshua looking at her while giving her a jacket. She gladly took it and quickly wore it. He wanted to leave her after that but he's felt doubtful with it. 

" Joshua sunbaenim.."

He turned around and met her eyes.

" can you stay here for a while? "

He's actually a little bit surprised with her question that made him happy inside. He walked towards her and took a seat beside her. Still feeling awkward. 

" How are you? It have been a while since our last met at the Han River..."

He turned and looked at her and both of them made the ey contact.

" 5 months , 2 weeks and 3 days..we haven't met with each other since that day..."

She felt very surprised. Joshua immediately broke the eye contact and looking somewhere avoided her but she was still looking at him and she flashed a small smile. Her eyes slowly get watery but she immediately wiped it off.

" wow..you're still remember,huh? I thought you have forgot it already and just focus on your works,stages and stuff like that.."

She couldn't held her tears anymore. She tried to held it but she can't.

" where were you in that whole days? Running away from your problems ? clubbing? Working? or..."

He can't handle the situation anymore. He immediately stood up and left her alone there.

" WHY ARE KEEP RUNNING AWAY?! DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEMS WILL BE SETTLED IF YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY?! REMEMBER JOSHUA SUNBAENIM! THE CHILD THAT I AM CARRYING RIGHT NOW IS YOURS! "

He stopped on his track for a while. He just wanted to come and run to that woman and hug her tightly in his arms and kiss her. The woman that he had missed a lot. He couldn't stopped thinking of her everyday and every night he will searched of her pictures in the internet. He will stared at the pictures until it can made him cried. He just wanted to spend times with her that can makes her happy but he just can't do that. His ego controlled him. 

" Please...don't .."

But he ended up ran away from her as well. Tzuyu cried harder until she fell on her knees. Joshua went straight to his bedroom and locked it up. On the other side,Mr Xi and Mrs Im had heard everything. 

" Poor her..why Mr Joshua just left her like that? The weather is getting cold but why he did so towards a pregnant woman who is carrying his own child?! I'm really don't u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter