Chapter 31

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV;

It have been a month I didn't come for visit and meet with Tzuyu. My schedules were very busy and my time clashed so I couldn't come and see baby Jaden. Yejung unnie had gone to abroad to continue her medical studies while me was still same. I have been busy with those concerts and fan meetings and after almost 2 months,finally I'm free and I got a week off for rest. 

I was alone in my apartment and of course I felt bored. I have nothing to do so I decided wanted to go to Joshua's house to visit her and wanted to meet again with the baby boy. I started to imagine them while I was still getting ready to go there and not forget to give them some souvenirs and also for Jaden.

I took a taxi to go Joshua's house which was located in Gangnam area. I took in about 20 minutes from my apartment and after that,I reached there.The taxi left me after I paid him. I stood in front of his house and my eyes stared at the building. it was still nice since the last time I looked it but the difference was I could smelt something bad around here. I could felt the uncomfortable feelings. His house looked dark and I was a little bit doubt to press the doorbell but still I did.

I pressed the doorbell once but still no one came and opened the gate for me to enter. where were the residents of this house? were they slept already? I pressed it again and that time the auto gate finally opened. I looked around first before I entered the house area. 

" hello, is anybody here? it's me Yeri....I come for visit you guys...Joshua sshi....Tzuyu yah...where are both of you? I had brought some souvenirs here..."

The door was not locked so I walked inside creepily and closed the door behind me using my feet. 

" hello? "

" Mrs....Yeri?"

I jumped in surprise and I immediately turned around and it was Mrs Im. Really?! I thought she was aghoat just now since the situation in the house was a little dark. Mrs Im bowed and apologized to me before she the lights.I was invited to sit first in the living room. Mrs Im quickly went to the kitched and served me a cup of tea. 

" thank you...."

you're welcome.."

Mrs Im was about to leave me but luckily,I was fast enough to grab her arm and she looked at me in confused. I pulled her and I asked her to sit beside me for a while. 

" Where are Joshua and Tzuyu? are they slept already? where's Jaden? can I see him? I miss him so much! I want to hold him! he must be very cute right now! "

" Mrs Yeri, actually.........Mrs Tzuyu and Mr Joshua are........they..."

She tered and for the second times, I smelt something bad around here. I started to feel nervous and uncomfortable. I took a last glance around the house and both of them were nowhere to be seen. Mrs Im suddenly started to get teary as well. I knew. There must be something had happened between both of them when I was not here. Then, I shook her shoulders and tried to calm her.

" Mrs Im, tell me....what is happening? Tell me...PLEASE!"

" Mrs Tzuyu....she.....she..."

" she's what?!"

" She left Joshua and Jaden!"

What? I knew I was dreaming and yes! I was dreaming! This was not the reality. I must get out from that dream but why I can't? I released her shouders and I didn't cried but I shocked. Zhou Truth, what had you done this times? without telling me about it! But,why? that was my first question. Why she have to leave Joshua and her OWN son! really this Zhou Tzuyu! 

" where had she gone?! where is she?! "

" she had left to start her modelling career..."

I searched for the owner of that voice. I turned around and my eyes met with one of the SEVENTEEN member, Joshua Hong. I released Mrs Im's shoulders and after that she whispered to me that she had to take her leave first and it was just me and Joshua in the living room. 

" what just you say? she..left just want to be a model? "

" yes it is... are you know that her name is raising up around the Asia and everybody love and adore her?...she is just 18 years old and still do not anything about the meaning of life....if she do know the meaning is..why she had to go and left the person that she loved? For almost a month! A MONTH! I am suffering out there trying very hard to forget her in my life! I also had promised to myself that I will never allowed her to meet Jaden anymore..even in her last breathe! "

He told to me as he took a seat in front of me and messed up his hair. When my eyes landed on him,I knew he was very depressed. Then,both of us stayed silent until Joshua got up from the couch and went outside. I followed him behind and just stared at his back figure. As the minutes passed, my tears suddenly dropped from my eyes. I really didn't know why. I just felt pity towards the fate both of them.

" Joshua sshi....I don't think she wanted to do so..maybe this coercion by..."

" YES SHE IS! "

He turned around and raised his voice to me but I didn't cared of that anymore. I understood his feelings at that times so I just stood still and looked at him seriously.

" I HATE HER VERY MUCH NOW! IF SHE IS STILL LOVE ME AND JADEN,SHE WOULD NOT DID SO TOWARDS US! WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER SHE IS?! HOW COULD SHE LEFT JADEN JUST LIKE AND JUST WANTED TO BE A MODEL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter