Chapter 25

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I glad that you're fine,Tzuyu...I was very worried about you...fortunately, your son is safe same goes to you..."

Yejung was holding her baby and took him for a walk around the room and Tzuyu was resting on the bed meanwhile Joshua was sitting beside her also on the bed while peeling some tangarines for her. Yeri was busy on that day so she couldn't come to visit Tzuyu and her newborn baby. 

" Thanks for that,Yejung unnie.... maybe after this I will just live with Joshua at his house...he will take care of me..."

She looked at him and smiled.

" I don't mind but I will miss with this cute little boy everyday...Yeri might wants to meet with him...she's doesn't stopped calling me this morning asking about you and your baby...so,what's his name? Have you guys chose a name for him? "

" Uhmmm..."

They looked with each other for a while.

" Actually, we decided to give an English name to him and we were also have chose a name to him.."

Yejung after that handed the baby to Tzuyu and she held her son in her arms and looked at him with a loving smile.

" Jaden Hong...that's his name..."

Joshua spoke up and looked at Tzuyu and she flashed a smile. He then caressed Jaden's head lovingly. Yejung just smiled and her eyes still glued on three of them with the happy feelings inside her.

" Oh my gosh! I guess I should get marry soon...I'm getting older now.."

Three of them bursted in laughter and only their voice could be heard inside the room. Jaden after that went to his dreamland and slept on his mother's arms. Joshua took his son and put him inside the baby's trolley. 

" sweet dream my son..."

He spoke in a low voice. When Tzuyu were still having a fun conversation with Yejung , he wanted to buy the drinks and. He went put from the room and he was busy looking at his phone before he looked up and saw Yeri was there and there were a few girls standing behind her shocked. 

" Joshua sshi..."

He turned off his phone and put it inside his pocket. Then, Yeri came forward and stood in front of him.

" I call them over and I told them........everything "

" I knew this is the right way to tell them the truth things but I'm scared if this could make her feel hurt even more if she found out about this...she's just delivered the baby yesterday and.....she need times for relax now...this is the wrong timing,Yeri sshi..."

" But,Joshua sshi....they really wanted to meet her...can we? "

Joshua couldn't talked longer. He took a glance at the girls behind Yeri but then he looked away felt guilty. 

" Her members really want to meet her after a few months they being apart...they just found out that Tzuyu left TWICE not because she lost passionate in music but she's got pregnant in this age...with your child,Joshua sshi..."

He could heard that 8 members of TWICE gasped in shock. Yeri walked passed him and she turned around again looked at TWICE members. 

" Joshua sunbaenim...."

He looked up and met his eyes with the person which was in the same age with him whom was Nayeon. She slowly walked towards him. She stopped in front of him in an annoyed expressions. She was about to slap him on his right cheek but she froze and bursted in tears. Joshua just stood there still looking at her. 

" I have been wring to her and I'm really deserve it,Nayeon sshi...you can slap me...I'm okay with it.."

" all this times we didn't even know she's pregnant and all of us didn't cared of her and just focused on our works... we are the...this is all our fault! we feel very sorry towards her..."

" Nayeon unnie..."

Sana came forwards and hugged her shoulders trying to comfort her. Sana looked at Joshua again.

" can we meet her....just for a while? "

 

 

" Tzuyu ! "

Her eyes immediately looked at the door as she heard her name being called and that voices were very familiar to her.

" guys? "

" Tzuyu !"

All of them ran towards her and hugged her in a group in tears. Yejung walked out of the room and stood between Joshua and Yeri.

" finally they found about this...when yours,Joshua sshi?"

Yeri looked at him and chuckled a little bit.

" this is not the great timing...they must be waiting for me at the dance practice room for our comeback tomorrow...but I ended being here instead.."

His eyes still looking at Tzuyu and TWICE members in the room and he slowly created a smile. 

Meanwhile,they were still hugging with each other and kissed Tzuyu for a few times felt sorry to her..very much.

" I'm sorry if I didn't tell the truth to you,unnies....I'm knew I had chose the wrong way to keep this pregnancy... I should tell this to all of you bit I'm scared that TWICE's dignity contaminated and fall caused by me..I don't want that to be happened so I decided to take a leave without telling the true reasons to all of you...I'm so sorry.."

She said while hugging with Momo. While on the other side of the bed,Jihyo tried to comfort and patted her head lovingly in a soft way. 

" The worst thing is I'm got pregnant at the age of 18 and I felt ruined...I'm almost to suicide myself and luckily I met with Yeri and her sister...they helped me a lot and...Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter