Chapter 26

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOT NEWS:

ARE SEVENTEEN AND TWICE HAVE THE CLOSE RELATIONSHIP?

Netizens stated that both of the group members came to a hospital in Seoul on the same day. It seems that the members are really  good friends and the netizens also denied that TWICE came to the hospital to visit one of the SEVENTEEN member, Joshua that alleged ill with a high fever.

 

FORMER MEMBER OF TWICE, ZHOU TZUYU GOT ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO THE APENDIX PROBLEMS?

 

NETIZENS DENIED THAT SEVENTEEN JOSHUA IS IN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE OF THE TWICE MEMBER?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua immediately turned off his phone and sighed after he read those articles in the internet. His dating rumours spreaded like the fire. He turned and looked at Tzuyu whom repacked her belongings and got ready to go home. Jaden was still sleeping on the bed after Tzuyu feeding him. He walked towards her and stood beside Tzuyu.

" I guess...it is not that easy to get out from this hospital..."

She turned and just created a small smile.

" I know...your dating rumours...."

She stopped talking and continued to do her works. Joshua put his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him.

" don't worry.. I have an Idea...."

 

 

" okay miss...your baby is healthy and don't forget to take your medicine and take care,miss.."

The nurse gave her Jaden's health book and she took it from the nurse.

" thanks for everything...."

She gave a bow before she hurriedly went out from the hospital and she went to the back door of the hospital. fortunately, the place was hidden and there were not too many people using that door to get inside the hospital. She was holding Jaden while he was helping her to carry the bags and he was also make sure that the line was clear before they rushed out and they immediately ran towards a black car which was parked not too far from the exit.

" Mr Joshua...it was a success...luckily, those nurses didn't recognised both of you and we finally can took Jaden out and bring him home..."

She gave Jaden to Tzuyu who was sitting beside her at the backseat. Joshua got an idea. He asked Mrs Im and Mr Xi masquarded as Jaden's parents so the netizens or the medias didn't know about this. Luckily,both of them willing to help. 

" thank you so much for your helps,Mrs Im... I thought the medias will know about Jaden...thank you so much.."

She took Jaden and placed him in her arms and kissed his cheeks for a few times. While Mr Xi got inside the car after he put the bags in the back and sat in front beside the driver seat. 

" Luckily those netizens and fans didn't know about both of you..if not we are doomed...come on..let's go home...baby Jaden need some good sleep in his room..."

Mrs Im looked at the baby and she slowly touched his red cheek and she smiled.He started the engine and drove off to his house. 

They finally arrived at the house and Joshua parked his car in the garage. Mr Xi and Mrs Im immediately went out of the car and took the bags from the back and they quickly went inside the house and did their works. Joshua also get out from the car and he opened the door for Tzuyu but then he finally noticed that she was sleeping peacefully at the backseats.He just chuckled and he came closer to her and stared into her face.

" Tzuyu, wake up...we have arrived..."

He slowly shook her shoulders but she still didn't wake up from her sleep. 

" she must be very tired..."

He looked at his son and he took him from her arms. He went inside first and put Jaden in his own room inside the baby cot. He stared at his son for a while. He slowly created a smile as he was still staring at him before he planted a sort kiss on his forehead and his cheeks.

" have a good sleep,my baby.."

He then walked out from the baby's room and closed the door. Joshua went to his car in the garage once again. Tzuyu was still sleeping inside the car. He folded up his arms as he slowly supported her in arms and brought her inside her room. As he was taking the stairs, he didn't realized that Mr Xi and Mrs Im were looking at him from behind as both of then looked with each other.

" They are so sweet...I hope there will be someone do like that to me..."

She then blushed hardly before she took a glance at Mr Xi and she immediately left him . He also gave a smirk before he walked and followed her from behind. Joshua laid Tzuyu on the comfy bed as he took the blanket and put it on her. After that,he sat beside her and stared at her again. 

" How can you're still beautiful even though you're still sleeping? "

He touched her bangs and he put it behind her ears so he could see her face more clearly. He leaned closer to hers as he gave a kiss on her forehead. He then got up and went out from the room. 

 

 

Tzuyu POV;

I woke up from my sleep but then I realized that I'm even not in the car anymore. I examined around that place and it was a room and I didn't know where I am? My eyes then glued on the pictures on the table not too far from me. It was Joshua's.

Maybe we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter