Chapter 27

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS:

PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT DENIED JOSHUA'S DATING RUMOURS WITH THE TWICE MEMBER. 

 

THE RUMOUR ABOUT TZUYU'S EMERGENCY SURGERY IS TOTALLY FALSE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Alright..I have to go now....take care..."

He gave a light hug to Tzuyu before he came closer to his son and kissed his cheeks whom was in his mom's arms sleeping. 

" you too take care..I'll be home early tonight.."

He kissed her forehead before he headed towards door and went straight to the garage and drove off to Pledis Entertainment for his upcoming comeback with SEVENTEEN members. Tzuyu just looked at him from upstairs. Then,she went downstairs and went to Jaden's room and put him inside the cot.

It have been 3 weeks she has stayed with him also being helped by Mr Xi and Mrs Im especially. Yejung and Yeri also have visited her for the several times to meet Jaden.Not forgetting those SEVENTEEN and TWICE members. SEVENTEEN's members still couldnt believed until today that Joshua already bought a house..a big house which looked like a palace. When they were free from the schedules, those members would came and visited both of them and took care of Jaden and let Tzuyu rested for a while.He also had turned to one month old and he's also getting heavier and chubbier.

 

DING! DONG!

Tzuyu was playing with her son and she immediately told Mr Xi to open the door. Tzuyu was sitting on the couch while her son was laying on it looking at his mom. He would smiled when Tzuyu made the funny faces to him. Mr Xi opened the door and all of SEVENTEEN and TWICE members were standing there and greeted Mr Xi simultaneously.

" Hello,Mr Xi! Can we come in? "

Seungkwan greeted him and then he stood beside the door and gave them space to go in and all of them bowed to Mr Xi politely. TWICE members rushed to the living room and hugged Tzuyu altogether meanwhile the SEVENTEEN members went towards the kitchen to put those groceries that they had bought earlier for both of them and also Jaden.

" Where's Joshua? I thought he will come home along with you guys..."

" he told us that he have something that he have to do..he will come home later.."

Hoshi grabbed an apple on the coffee table  and ate it. He then sat beside Jihyo and joined their conversation. Mingyu,The8,S.Coups,Dino,Jungyeon and Nayeon helped Mrs Im at the kitchen preparing the dinner for them that night while the rest were in the living room playing with Jaden.

" Aigoo~~ this cutie....he is gettting chubbier these days..."

Dokyeom pinched his cheek and Jaden just smiled with his half closed eyes. Tzuyu was still sitting on the couch watching those members before she got up and went to the kitchen joined the other members who were preparing the dishes helped by Mrs Im.

" what are you guys cooked? can I help too? "

" it's okay,dongsaeng..you can just rest well..we will do it...you have been take care of Jaden for the whole day..it's alright.."

Nayeon pathed her shoulder before she continued to cook with S.Coups. She pouted and she stood beside Mrs Im and watched her making the rice balls. 

" Mrs Zhou, why you didn't join your other members? "

" I feel bored so I came here..is there anything that I can help to? it's okay...I'm getting better now..let me help you..."

" but...you can't,miss...Mr Joshua has asked me a favour...he says that he don't wants Mrs Zhou to do any home chores yet for this times..he just wants you to rest and take care of Jaden...but,I'm so sorry...I will do it by myself.."

Mrs Im gave a small bow to her before she continued to do her work again. Tzuyu was already gave up and she was about to go back to the living room to watch TV but then The8 tapped her shoulder and she turned back.

" Tzuyu sshi, actually we have ordered BBQ Chicken from the restaurant nearby and it should have been arrived 10 minutes ago..if you don't mind, can you check for it outside? I have still some works that have to be done so..can you?"

" sure...I will go and get it..."

She quickly ran to the back door at the kitchen and went outside and she met the backyard. She just have walked straight and turned right and she will meet the front gate. Tzuyu stood in front of the main gate but there were no any people were waiting there to send the order. 

" weird? it should have been arrived this times...oh my..I really want to BBQ chicken..my favorite.."

But then, suddenly she heard the strange noises came from the bushes not too far from her spot. She glanced at it and she slowly walked forward while her eyes still looking at it with the mixed feelings. She then grabbed her cardigan tighter while walking towards it before there was something came out from the bushes with the black coloured and it was just a....

" cat? it just made me scared...meh..."

But when she turned around,her eyes met with someone and she couldn't see that person clearly. She was about to scream but that person quickly covered and her eyes already in tears.

" Hey,what are you doing here? it's already late..it is also quite chilly outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter