Chapter 41

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV;

My wedding will be held tomorrow and I was not happy at all. I will be a wife with the person that I didn't loved so can I called it as happy? The wedding will be held in the church and the next day,the ceremony will be held at a hotel of 5 stars. I was seriously didn't like it. 

 

On 29 of December...

I was drying my hair before I heard my phone was ringing on my bed. I took it and the caller was Jihyo unnie. I slide the green button and put it on my ear.

" Yeoboseyo?"

" Tzuyu ya~~~ we have arrived at Taiwan right now so....what are you doing right now?"

" I was just took my bath..why,unnie?"

" since it is Sana's birthday today so we would like to celebrate it at one of the restaurant here..are you free? "

" hmm..I am free right now..so I can come...I will call you back in a few minutes later...I have to get ready now..see you soon..."

 

I got dressed up and after I got a message from Jihyo unnie of the location of the restaurant,I immediately rushed towards the place by using a taxi and of course I will use a mask . 

Finally I arrived at the restaurant and I can see my unnies from far inside the restaurant. they sat at the table which was a little bit hidden from the other people. 

" sorry guys..I'm late a little bit..you know some of the decorations and stuff like that are still didn't done yet so we have to complete it today anyway..."

I sat next to Momo and gave her a warm hug and also the others. I took off my masks and drank the water in front of me in one gulp and at that times,I realized that all of them were staring at me like I was a stranger.

" what?"

" Tzuyu,are really 'ok'? "

Jungyeon unnie asked me worriedly. I looked at all of them and my bright smile slowly faded away from my face.

 

No one POV;

" just talk about this later,ok? "

" we know that you're not okay,Zhou Tzuyu...you don't want to marry with that man,isn't it? you don't love him,don't you?"

Nayeon unnie suddenly asked me and I looked at her and felt a bit doubt to tell the truth to them.

" I..I don't know...tomorrow is the day..I have to marry him no matter what...I know that one day..I will fall in love with him anyway....maybe God has chosen a rigth person to take care of me and the person is Yixing...."

" Tzuyu...."

" just please don't talk about this! I kinda don't like it..."

" Just cancel the wedding if you...."

" ENOUGH!"

Tzuyu suddenly got up and immediately walked and left them there and they were still calling her from behind still dumbfounded. Tzuyu then got out of the restaurant and slammed the door loudly until the customers shocked by it and they got angry after that. the other members were still watching her from behind until Tzuyu already not in their vision.

 

Tzuyu POV;

" CAN THEY JUST SUPPORT ME IN ANY OTHER SITUATIONS?! I THOUGHT THEY WERE MY SISTERS ALL THESE TIMES BUT ACTUALLY THEY'RE NOT..AT ALL!"

I took my mask and threw it angrily on the road. after that, I bent down and hugged my knees and cried silently on the middle of the sidewalks. it was already turned to 10 at night but luckily there were not too many people there at that times. 

I was already in front of the building of my apartment. I looked on my watch and it was just in about 10 hours left,I will officially be a wife to Yixing. IT WAS JUST LEFT 10 HOURS MORE. But....never mind. 

" he will not come here anyway...NEVER!"

I took my mask back as I wiped off my tears. I fixed up my hair and I was already for tomorrow. the big day that every girls dream of had finally came to me.

" Zhou Tzuyu...you will be a wife to Mr Zhang Yixing tomorrow...."

I took a step forwards towards the building.

" you will get marry with..him.."

I took a step again.

" do I love him?"

" no..you're not...."

I froze on my spot as I heard that familiar voice. then,I slowly turned around and my eyes already got watery and fit,I met with his eyes. I covered my mouth in shocked and couldn't spoke any single words. 

" wh..what are you doing here? at my place at this late night? the people always said that bride to be is not good to get disturb by the other people at this times..."

I tired to put on the poker face and also tried to hurt his feelings a little bit. I didn't want to make an eye contact with him so I looked somewhere else and avoided him as well.

" did you........hate me?"

" no! of course I AM NOT HATE YOU!"

" I know you hate me already...just...please tell me the truth feelings towards me..I ask you again...did you hate me now?"

" YES I AM! YES! I AM REALLY HATE YOU NOW! YOU....! "

I pointed on his face angrily and I really wanted to slap him but I suddenly froze and but I felt bad to do that. I cried again. I looked at him for the last time before I turned back and walked fastly left him behind.

" TZUYU!"

He ran after me and grabbed my arm tightly. 

" let me go! you go away! please don't disturb me anymore,Joshua!"

I pushed him away from me harshly. both of us stayed silent for a while.

" I know that you hate me now but that's will not prevent to break my spirit to get you back and be mine again..."

 

No One POV;

Tzuyu looked at him as Joshua came closer to her with a very serious face. 

" Tomorrow,I will tell the whole world that we already have a child by an accident....I will come to your wedding and tell THE WHOLE THINGS WHICH HAD HAPPENED BERWEEN THE BOTH OF US ALL THESE TIMES! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY BELIEVE ON WHAT I GONNA SAY ABOUT THE TRUTH FOR TOMORROW! I WILL TELL THEM! I DONT CARE WHAT THEY GONNA REACT ABPUT THIS BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE MINE AGAIN...AND...AND.."

" ENOUGH! PLEASE! IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE,JOSHUA! IT IS JUST TOO......LATE!"

She walked closer to him hurriedly in full of anger and she stood in front of him and looked at him seriously.

" Why you have to come here in the wrong timing? listen here....I,Zhou Tzuyu will getting marry with..."

" Joshua Hong...and I knew it.."

Tzuyu looked surprised by his words but she still kept herself in the poker face.

" with....THE PERSON THAT I LOVED....WHICH IS....!"

" Joshua Hong which is standing right in front of you.."

" no...it's not.."

" why? you are still love me,isn't it,Tzuyu yah? "

He asked her softly as he looked deeply in her eyes and both of their eyes locked with each other. Joshua then slowly took his hand and fixed her mess hair in all of sudden and that made her shocked as well.

" don't touch me! please! you go away! right now! don't disturb me anymore! "

She turned around and walked fastly and left him alone behind her.

" if you are married with that man by tomorrow....does he will allowed you to meet Jaden after this?"

She stopped walking immediately. she grinned her jacket tightly in her hands angrily and she felt confused of her decision at that moment.

" If you do love Jaden...please don't leave him..."

She turned around again and met with his eyes again.

" listen Here.....at your wedding ceremony tomorrow, I didn't forced you to wait for me or something else but I WILL come there and speak in front of the thousands people the TRUTH to them! and....."

Joshua walked forward for a few steps until he stopped in front of her and looked in her eyes.

" about.....us"

 

Joshua immediately wore his hoodie and also his mask as he ran fastly leaving her alone at that quiet street. she gasped once she heard that. 

" JOSHUA! PLEASE! DONT DO THAT! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! NOOOOOOOO!"

She screamed out for his name but he already gone from her vision in the darkness at that night. Tzuyu knelt down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter