Chapter 6

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV;

" what?! Are..are you serious?! You wanted to quit?! From being an idol and TWICE member?! I knew this is your own decision and I'm respect it but why you have to do that? This is..this is..."

" Do you mean that this is the ridiculous decision, don't you?"

She quickly shut up and she put her head down and she even didn't made an eye contact with me after that. I know this was not the right decision but I thought this was the best for me and also my child and maybe I should call it as a baby for this while. The baby is still a fetus in there and I will let her live in there until there is the right time for the baby to get out and come to this world. Suddenly I'm felt pity on her so I tried to talk to her again and looked at her.

" Yeri.. I'm sorry..."

" it's ok.. As a human, I should respect your own decision no matter what it is... I'm the one who should say that.. The most important things is your child in there.. As a soon-to-be mother, I think you should eat a lot so the child can live healthily in your belly.."

She smiled as she put her hand and touched my stomach and I'm just smiled with her action but my smile suddenly faded away when I thought about my members. If I want to end this contract soon, the big news will come out and I'm quite scared about that after my first own news happen in about a few months ago. But, just for the baby, I willing to do anything.. I love the baby so much so I have to do it by tomorrow morning. 

" Yeri.."

" yea?"

" can I stay at your apartment for a night? Can I?"

It's kind an awkward thing for me. I'm never been to anyone apartment or house before just for a one-night stand. But it was a fortunate thing because Yeri let me sleep at her apartment that night. I'm felt so thankful to her.

" yes, you may.. The room is that right way..follow me.. I'll show you,my guest.."

" thanks.."

I gave her a big smile and that night, I wanted to keep away my negative thoughts and also the incident of that night where I was having a first meet with Joshua sunbaenim and now, it's a very bad nightmare that I ever had.

 

No one POV;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter