Chapter 44

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV; 

"Ahh~~ unnie..let me hold Jaden now..."

I whined in front of Yejung unnie who was holding baby Jaden for hours now and it was very unfair. well, I had watched the media hearing of both of them and I felt great towards it. Finally they told them the truth. I rest myself on the wooden beach near the garden at Joshua's house. Mr Xi and also Mrs Im also joined us. Jaden was getting chubby and he was very cute. 

He looked just like the combination of Joshua's and Tzuyu's face and actually he looked more to Joshua but I didn't cared. I looked on my watch and sighed again. I walked towards my unnie and stood beside her.

"Yejung unnie! are you sure that they are coming back today?! I guess the day is getting late and they should to be here right now since an hour ago?"

" just be patient,Yeri sshi...I'm very sure they will be here.."

Mrs Im talked to me as she also holding Jaden and kissed his cheeks for a few times.

" you must be miss your mommy! do you?!"

Mrs Im tickled Jaden and he was laughing histerically with that baby voice. such a cutie. I just looked on him and smiled until I heard the front gate opened.

" Tzuyu?"

I called her name as I slowly walked towards the living room getting ready to open the door and waited patiently to meet her again after a long time.

" Yeri? is that you?"

Finally,I met her in person after a few obstacles that she had to overcome. I immediately ran and hugged her tightly in my arms.I couldn't held my tears and ended up crying on her shoulders.

" finally! are you alright?! I miss you so much! I was very worried for you..I thought you will really left us! oh gosh! I suddenly become so emotional today.."

I forced myself to chuckle although I felt so happy and excited inside to see her again. Then,I looked at Joshua who was standing beside her.

"wow! you're such a man,bro!"

I punched his shoulder lightly and both of us just smiled after he succed to bring the love of his life back again and became brave in front of many people.

 

Tzuyu POV;

My eyes then was searching for the Person that I missed the most. after that, I saw Mrs Im was walking towards me and she was holding my baby and luckily he was in pink although I was not by his side all these times.

" Mrs Tzuyu, Mr Joshua had took a good care of Jaden...you should thank to him...and this little Jaden is growing healthily,Mrs Tzuyu...he is such a good boy.."

I looked at Joshua and he started to act like a proud father and I chuckled by his funny action. I walked closer to Mrs Im as my eyes still glued on my son. I slowly took my hand and touched his cheeks and caressed on it softly.  Jaden was looking at me confusely at first but then he slowly created a smile.

" can I hold him,Mrs Im ?"

" of course you can! here.."

I immediately took him from Mrs Im and held him in my arms. i could felt the warmth from him inside my arms and I felt so grateful to God for gave me a chance to meet and take care of Jaden after this. I really want to be a very great mom towards Jaden although my parents were against it.

"my Jaden...my little boy..."

I tried not to cry at that time but I still couldn't. I hugged him and kissed him because I missed him so much. I slowly walked outside the living room left them behind while I was still looking at Jaden with a bitter smile. I put Jaden in the right position in my arms until suddenly there was a hand coming from behind hugging my waist and it was Joshua.

" thank you for coming back,Tzuyu...the family in this house miss you...I glad that you're here now..forever...by my side and Jaden..."

He said it as he touched Jaden's head softly. Then I rested my head on Joshua's shoulder and it was very comfortable with Jaden in my arms and Joshua hugged my waist. it was the best moment ever. 

" uhmm..how about your comeback? did your members knew that you were in Taiwan at that moment?"

"well...actually...I..I.ran away as well.."

he hugged me tighter then.

"to get you back..."

he whispered in my ear as I slowly created a small smile. 

"oh! there one more thing that I almost forgot..."

I came closer to him and gave a light peck on his cheek.

" happy birthday,Joshua ..although I was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter