Chapter 40

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE AND DICAPRIO, DOKYEOM AND VERNON~~~~ YOU GUYS HAD GIVE SO MUCH HAPPINESS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! I'M ALSO WANT TO WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO OUR HOBI~~~!!! ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND I WISH HAPPINESS FOR YOU,HOBI YA~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TZUYU POV;

I have been locked inside my room for almost 5 days now. I cant accepted the fates in my life. why my life have to turn to be like this? I will getting  marry with person which was trying to me and also the person that I didnt loved. Joshua had left to Seoul and he left me alone here and I continued to cry. I took a piece of picture from my drawer in front of me and took it. I stared of it for a moment and my tears kept falling from my eyes as I stared of my son's picture longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes does look like Tzuyu's isnt it??? hehehhehe~~~ the first revelation of Joshua's and Tzuyu's son~~ does he looks so cute...???

I kissed the picture for the several times non-stop. only God knows how my feelings was at that moment. I cant leave my son just to marry another man. I cant. 

Knock! Knock!

I immediately looked on the door and I knew the person who knocked on my door. I quickly put the picture back inside the drawer and wiped off my eyes with a piece of my clothes. I didnt loced the door and that person slowly opened it and came inside my room and aproached me. I tried not to meet an eye contacts and continued to look outside the window  because I still felt very angry and annoyed to her.

"Tzuyu...."

" stay away from me,mum...I need times to be alone..get out from my room..."

" Tzuyu.."

She sat on the bed with me.then,she slowly caressed my hair lovingly but I refused her to do that to me.

" Mum, I'm not a kid anymore..stop doing that towards me..please.."

" finally you have realized it now..my daughter had grew up and you will getting marry with Yixing soon...I am so proud of you,my girl~~ I couldnt wait to have the grandchildren in the future.."

" MUM!"

I turned my head to the right side and looked at her angrily.

" you do have a grandchild! he is with his father at Seoul! and, I dont want to get marry with that man! I dont love him,mum! he is not the person that I loved! he was trying to me and you asked me to get marry with him?! this is nonsense! how can you chose the person like him to be my husband!? I domt want him to be my husband and that is my final decision!"

I immediately got up from my bed and stood in front of the window and faced my back in front of my mum.

" go and get ready now...today you will gonna have a try of your wedding dress! I am so excited right now! I will wait for you in the living room..I bet that you must be look very beautiful in that dress...you also will like it anyway..."

I turned around and my mum already went out from my room. I sighed in frustration. My mum will never took care of my feelings. she will never understand it anyway. she was the heartless person.

 

At a wedding boutique...

" Oh my Gosh!"

My mum immediately got up from a couch as she continued to stare at me in awed. The other workers of the boutique also smiled while looking at me wearing a wedding dress. 

" YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! I CHOSE THIS DRESS! PLEASE ORDER ONE FOR ME,PLEASE!"

My mum said to one of the worker in full of excitement. meanwhile, I was still standing there and looking my own reflection on the big mirror blankly. I did looked so beautiful..yes,I admitted it but I still couldn't accept it at that moment. I can't felt the happy feelings inside me. this was not the moment that I imagined before. my mum forced me. 

" Mum..."

I called out her name but she was stilk talking to a worker about my wedding dress. I sighed and called her name again.

" mum!"

finally,she turned and looked to me. then,she walked closer to me and she spinned me up and looked on the dress once again in awed.

" I really like this dress...this suits you,darling.."

she then caressed my hair behind my ears. my mum looked so happy. I can saw it through her happy eyes. she did really wanted me to get marry. that was her dream. after that,my mum left me alone and talked again with one of the worker. 

I was still looking on myself in the mirror until I saw someone that I haven't see for a long time was standing right behind me. I quickly turned back and I covered my mouth in shocked and I also almost teared up.

" Father!"

He walked fastly towards me and we hugged tightly in our arms. I already cried on his shoulder while he just patted my back softly trying to calm me.

" father,I miss you so much! "

" I miss you too,my dear.."

he touched my cheeks lovingly and I just smiled by his soft touch.

" I can't believe my daughter will getting marry in just for a few days more...I am so proud of you...the kid that I used to play with already grown up and be a very beautiful lady...although you are still young but I am always love you,dear...."

he put my hair behind my ears and he flashed a bright smile for me. I can't stopped crying. but then,he wiped my tears using his both thumbs and both of us bursted in laughter.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter