Chapter 19

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

I am pregnant with your child,sunbaenim..I'm pregnant

I have to be responsible? On you? You thought these are my fault? Hey, Zhou Tzuyu..use your brain first before you say that.. you are the one who are too seductive on me and I was already got into your trap,Mrs Zhou! And one more thing, I am just debuted a few months ago and I will not get into a scandal at this times so take this money and go somewhere without me.. If you don't want that baby in your belly,go make an abortion if you want continues to be an idol..goodbye!     

sunbaenim! Please don't do like this on me! You are the person who should be responsible on me!      

This money is for you and your unborn child.. I'm sorry,Tzuyu.. I couldn't accept that child yet right now.

Just wait and see!

 

" Argh!"

How? How can I remembered that moment that I had forgotten for months now!? How I can met with her..again?! I shouldn't think about that anymore but why now?! I thought she had go somewhere far from here but instead I met her again in Seoul! My problems with her had settled! I had gave the money to her so...what's now?!

" this is so frustrating!"

I hit the steering and rested my head on it. Still thinking about my problems.

 

noona,do you have another sister staying here?

yes it is...and for the next 2 months,she will have a baby!

 

Baby. 2 months more. I'll become a.....dad. I'll become a dad. A dad. My tears fell down on my cheeks and cried as I thought about it. What is the special feelings to be a dad? Why the people who soon-to-be-dad has that feelings but why I didn't have that feelings? That special feelings. Why I don't have it?

 

Yeri POV;

" I'll talk to him! Just leave it to me!"

" unnie,don't! please!"

The situation in my plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter