Chapter 30

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys...it have been a while...these days I was busy jamming on TWICE and SEVENTEEN stage at SBS Gayo Daejun so I didn't update a new chapter for this story...I'm also have lacked of ideas but I will still try my best to make a such an interesting story for you guys......XOXO

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later....

Joshua POV;

I forced myself to forget about her for the whole 3 weeks and finally I succeed. I really have forgotten about her and I never ever want to meet or talk to her after this. I have promised to myself. I will the happiness to my only son by myself. I tried very hard to be a very great dad to Jaden. I deliberately busied myself and practiced hard for our next comeback which was BOOM BOOM. I bet our CARATs will love the song very much. I brought myself went to abroad and had concerts just to forget of her. That was my ONLY reason. 

 

At Joshua's house...

In the living room...

All of my members were at my house spent free times after almost 9 hours a day practiced for our next comeback. After I put Jaden in sleep, I went to the living room joined the other members who were watching a Chinese movie on TV. Of course The8 was the only one watched that movie and the others were sleeping,eating,chatting , buying some groceries and swimming in the pool outside. I was just resting on the couch also watched the movie with The8 after I had tried for an hour to to make Jaden sleep. 

I laid myself on the couch and I stared on the ceiling until The8 came and sat beside me.

" hyung,is it okay if all of us sleepover tonight? you know it was already almost midnight and all of us are tired..so,can we?"

" okay...you are fortunate to have an old brother like me who have a big house and a lot of bedrooms for you guys...you should be proud of me.."

" hyung! just stop showing off in front of us..."

Then there's came that noisy dongsaeng,Dokyum who was drying his hair while wearing the bathrobe after he and Seungkwan swam in the pool just now. I chuckled looking at him and he sat beside me and grabbed the remote and changed the other channel.

" Yah! I'm still watching that movie! give me that remote! really?! this boy?!"

Both of them nagged with each other and I sat there and covered my ears and sighed. These boys will never change until forever since the first time I met them. Their arguing finally ended when S.coups and Vernon came and the leader immediately took the remote away from both of them. Dokyeom looked at me pouted and I just shrugged my shoulders.

" both of you should give me the chance for me to watch the TV this time..so,it's my turn..."

" No! It's me! I was the first and I watched a movie with Joshua hyung!"

The8 glared at Dokyeom and he deliberately gave a good sign in front of him and Vernon cracked up looked at Dokyeom and I kept silent. After that,Dokyeom quickly snatched the remote from S.coups and switched the other channels and he inadvertely opened the channels of Taiwan. The sudden appreance appeared on the TV and the face that I didn't want to see for the whole 3 weeks. 

I didn't even know why my eyes automatically looked on the screen and glued on it. I frowned with that unexpected appearance. My members slowly turned their head and looked at me silently. Without I noticed, a few droplets of tears fell on my cheeks but I quickly wiped it and tried to hold it a bit longer. I acted like nothing was happened in front of them. 

" So,her dreams had achieved...she looks very happy..."

Dokyeom said it spontaneously but then he got a little smack from The8 from behind and the Chinese boy gave a death glare to him. I heard it and my heart ached a little bit. Yes,Dokyeom was right. She had achieved her dreams to be a great and successful model and she finally succeed. She looked very happy and gave that bright smiles in front of the medias. She's even surprised to see a lot of her fans and supporters when she met them. 

" Mrs Tzuyu,it have been a long time since the last time we met you a few moths ago...how are you? you are even looks more beautiful and elegant..after you left TWICE,so this is your other goal to be a successful artist? "

" hmm..maybe..actually, it have been my dreams to be a model since I was young and finally,I achieved it! my mom..my dad and all of my fans who had supported me from the beginning! I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything! I will try my best to be a great model after this...I love you! I felt thankful to all of my fans whom had waited for me all these times...I felt so touched once I heard it....it have been such a long time since I met with my fans a few moths ago...."

She then turned and waved to her hundreds fans behind along the red carpet and those fans screamed of her name and she covered half of her face felt a little shy. Suddenly there was a fan who was standing near to her gave a bouquet of red roses and she widen her eyes felt so surprised and thankful to that fan. She replied her fan with a light hug and that fan jumped in excitement.

" oh my gosh! I didn't expected I will get this from my own fans! Thank you so much! I appreciated it..."

" So Tzuyu, your name had raising up in less than a week so I would like to ask uhmmmm one or two questions for you...what have you did when you were still kept silent from the medias after the controversy of your leave from TWICE? After you decided to leave that KPOP group, you had surprised most of your fans around the world so does your comeback as a model is aimed to make your fans happy? "

" Yes I am! For almost a year I had kept myself away from the medias and at that times, I decided to relax and calm myself first before my mom came and asked me to be a model and I gladly agreed with it...I felt so thankful to her and if she was not there at that times...I might not be able to stand on this red carpet tonight..and,about my activities a few months ago, I have been doing well and........"

She stopped talking and tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter