Chapter 17

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV;

" I'm home.."

" DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING IN THE WRONG WAY!? HOW COULD YOU DID LIKR THAT TOWARDS YOUR OWN MEMBERS! TO YOUR OWN UNNIES! I GUESS YOU ARE BETTER TELL THEM THE TRUTH THINGS,TZUYU..THAT'S BETTER! WHY ARE YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME?!"

I'm just sighed. Yejung unnie bursted in anger again. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room while pulling my luggage. I took a peck being the wall and there was Tzuyu sitting on the sofa like a rock and didn't spoke any single words and my unnie was scolding her very bad.

" unnie...please stop.."

They were surprised with my presence there as well. I looked to Tzuyu and gave a sign to her to go to her bedroom. I need to talk to her after this. She slowly got up and went into her room and unnnie just stared at her and sighed.

" unnie...what had happened this time? why are you scolded Tzuyu like that? Look! I'm just coming back from the overseas and when I came home this is what I got? unnie,please control your anger..Tzuyu is in the deep frustration and you have to understand her...she might feeling more tension if you scolded her just now..she's pregnant and we have to help to take care of her..."

Yejung unnie didn't wanted to look at me even. I came forward and grabbed her hands and held it tightly. 

" I beg you this time...please be nice to her for this whole 7 months and after that you can do whatever you want towards her..she's alone and she only have us..remember what our omma said..we should help people who need our helps and maybe someday we will get something better than we did..."

I let go of her hands and pulled my luggage to bedroom and didn't took any pecks at my unnie anymore. I'm need some rest. I went in front of Tzuyu's room and knocked on the door but no one came to open the door. I opened the door and looked inside. She's on the bed sleeping peacefully and I'm felt relieved a little bit. I closed the door back and went straight to my room to have some good rest for tomorrow.

 

Yejung POV;

" Tzuyu, are you slept already?"

I went inside her room and closed the door behind me. I walked slowly towards her bed and I sat at the edge of the bed and looked at her still sleeping. Actually I didn't have any ideas why am I scolded her? I'm just shocked about that and just blurted out all of my anger towards her without think carefully first. 

" unnie,why are you crying?"

I quickly wiped my eyes and looked at Tzuyu who was sitting in front of me with that confuse face.

" nothing just....I'm sad.."

I stared into her eyes and I couldn't my tears anymore so I cried in front of her.

" Please forgive me...I didn't mean to scold like that to you..I'm just make felt worse and I'm felt very sorry on you..actually I should accept your decision to make the statement like that but my ego and anger controlled me...I have be a bad person..."

I searched for her hands an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter