Chapter 5

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV:

" you are.. You are pregnant?"

" I know this is surprising you but please help me, Yeri! I'm really need your help!"

Yes,it's really surprising me. It's very surprising me! The maknae of group member TWICE was sitting next to me and she revealed that she was pregnant! At this freaking age?! Zhou Tzuyu, was you telling me the truth things? I guess she did but how I'm supposed to help her? To settle this VERY big problem in my life?! Should I tell about this to my members? Should I need to tell to my manager and asks him for help? Kim Yerim, think! Think! How I'm gonna do to solve this problem? Argh! Suddenly my head was hurting and the headache came to me.

" I think I can't help you right now and you are welcome to get out from my apartment..now.. I'm sorry.."

I looked at her and I stood up to give her a polite bow although my head was still hurting.

" Yeri! Yeri! Please! Please! I'm very need you! I.. I can't tell about this to my members..because I... I don't want to diss appointed them... And, the father of this child also do not want to take the responsibility on me and this child... I'm lost and I have to solve this problem by myself and I couldn't do that, Yeri ah....so,please I beg you.. I need your help...just this once and I will help you back after this.. I'm promise! Anything that you want, I can give it for you... I'm just need your help to settle this problem.."

I'm speechless with her statement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter