Chapter 14

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV;

you are so gorgeous,babe

oh! You are hot..Love you very much!

You are so squishy! Oh My God!

You are mine tonight..

That nightmare suddenly came to me and I'm quickly woke up and breathless. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my forehead still in fear. I'm looked at the clock and it had turned to 6 in the morning. Oh God. Why I should remembered of him again? I couldn't stopped sweating because I still couldn't forget of the night where we spent our times together with the dirty things and how could I forget that I am still 18 years old teenager and I was really stupid at that time. I closed my eyes tightly trying to forget on what has happened on me but I'm still couldn't. Since it was already morning. I got up from my bed and grabbed a hairband and tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked to the door and opened and took a peck outside but nobody was there. I braved myself to get out from the room and searched for Yeri but she nowhere to go. I went to the kitchen but she's also not there.

" Looking for my sister,huh?"

I'm quickly turned back and looked at the owner of the voice. I couldn't made an eye contact with her since I fell down last night. Luckily my baby was still safe from the incident.

" y..yes..where is she?"

" she have to go to somewhere and maybe she will come back in 2 weeks more..do you need something? I have made the toasts for you ..enjoy your breakfast .."

" t..thank you,Mrs..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter