Chapter 33

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

I couldn't stopped hit the steereng in front of me angrily. Why? Why I have to meet her again?! Did she wanted to make me hurt again?! Why that girl come back here and wanted to meet my son?! I wouldn't allowed her to see Jaden anymore! after a month, I was trying very hard to forget her and decided just to start my new life with Jaden but why she came back again?!

But,although I had tried to forget her,I still couldn't. I hate her but my heart didn't. What was this,Joshua Hong?! did you still love her?! no! of course I'm not! But still. I couldn't forget her. she was the first person that I fell in love with. the woman who successfully stole my heart. Zhou Tzuyu,should I accept you again in my life?

After for almost 20 minutes,finally I arrived in front of my house. I quickly ran inside my house and I knocked on the door for a few times strongly instead of pressing the doorbell. I was really worried of Jaden. I can said that those were my faults. I didn't read the messages and slow acting. But then,Mr Xi came and opened the door for me. I immediately pushed the door harshly and Mr Xi almost got a hit from it. 

" where's Jaden? is my son alright?"

" Jaden is in his room and Mrs Yeri is inside there with him...Mr Joshua,his temperature is still high and we had put a lot of wet towels on his forehead but still,it is high...his fever is getting worse,Mr Joshua..."

And after that,I heard Jaden was crying loudly inside the house and I immediately ran to his room. When I was about to go inside,Yeri was already headed out from the room and Jaden was with her and both of bumped with each other. Jaden was still crying.

" Joshua sshi!"

" how is he? "

I took him from Yeri and I held him and tried to comfort my son.

" we have to bring him to the clinic...his condition is getting worse and we need to go now!"

" alright..."

Both of us ran and went out from the house as soon as possible. I didn't think about anything else. I was very worried of my Jaden. he didn't stopped crying and I hugged him tightly in my arms.his body was burning up and I felt guilty towards him. 

" it's okay,Jaden...everything is gonna be fine..I'm promise..."

I planted a kiss on his head and a few droplets of tears came out from the eyes without I realized.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" we don't provide any types of medicine for the babies especially on his age yet...the baby who has the fever on this age usually given just using the wet towel to decrease the temperature but since your son's temperatures is really high, we don't any choices...we have to submerge him in a bucket of ices..that's the only way,Mr Hong..."

" what? Jaden is still a baby...I..I don't agree with that,doctor! there must be other ways to save my son instead of that way! I ..I don't willing to do like that on him! he is just 2 months old and I bet there must be any medicine that we can use! "

" I'm so sorry,Mr Hong...it is the only way left...but since you don't agree with it,his temperature will not getting decreasing in the short time...the high fever can also affect on his head and that very dangerous! he can be disabled if that thing happened on him..you also need to think about it,Mr Hong.."

I stared at my son who was sleeping peacefully on my arms. I not willing to see him in that condition. I rubbed his cheeks softly and I turned my head and looked at the doctor.

" ok...I agreed..."

 

 

 

" we will start from 3 and after that, we will put him inside this! ok...I will start counting now!             3!2!1! put him now!"

His crying sound echoed across the room very loud and it was very sad for me. Yeri was also inside the room as I asked her to accompany me and at the same time to look for Jaden. I couldn't stay there anymore. I immediately went out from the room and I really couldn't see my son in that bad condition ever. he looked very pitiful and he was crying because of the cold. 

I closed the door behind me and I leaned my back against it and cried silently. I really didn't willing to see my son like that. I still can heard his tears outside here. I couldn't stopped blamed to myself. those were really my faults.

" please forgive daddy,Jaden.."

 

Yeri POV;

Joshua quickly went out of the room as the doctor and a few of nurses put Jaden inside the bucket which contained of ices. I knew Joshua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter