Chapter 24

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright,guys...the voting has closed and I have chose the gender of the baby and also the name of the baby....I hope you guys enjoy for this chapter that you guys waiting for....HWAITING!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One POV;

They finally arrived at the hospital and Yeri was still waiting outside the operation room. Yejung ran towards her and took a peck inside the room in worried. While Joshua stood a little bit far from them and his eyes were only glued at the door of the room.

" The operation is still ongoing? actually,what has happened on her? "

Yeri just continued to cry and didn't answered Yejung's question.

" Kim Yerim! Answer me! "

She shook her.

" The doctor told me that Tzuyu bleeding in the stomach and the baby's life in danger now. Doctors also found that there was a blood clot in her womb because maybe she was hit by a rather strong and the baby's heartbeat also getting decreasing and both in critical condition now. Doctors are trying their best to save the baby first and emergency c-section had to be carried out. I get into a while ago and she told me something...."

She looked at Joshua.

" She really needs you inside there....she keeps calling your name and she really wants you to be by her side right now..."

He just froze on his spot like a rock and didn't say any words.

" Is there any Mrs Zhou's family members volunteer to get inside? We need someone to accompany her to prevent her from getting a sleep during the surgery...If not she might in the dangerous state...someone? "

Three of them looked with each other.

 

Tzuyu POV;

I was felt very sleepy right now and there were some strangers that dressed all white always told me that I need to survive. I turned my head and nobody were on both sides on me. My tears falling down from my eyes and I gripped the bed sheets endured the pain that I've never experienced before in my entire life occured at that time almost made me want to sleep and I really need some rest. The body begun to feel increasingly fatigued and I really need a sleep right now.

" Mrs Zhou..hold on! We need someone to be with her right now! Anybody?! "

My eyes kept staring at the entrace but no one was coming to me.

" Joshua..."

I guess I'm really need a sleep now. That's better. My eyes felt so heavy. I slowly closed my eyes lids and I heard those strangers screamed to me not to do so but....

" Tzuyu.."

I seem to get the strength to continue to survive after I listening to his voice.

 

No One POV;

" Keep continue..."

The doctor asked him as he was still trying his best on delivering the baby who was in danger.

" Zhou Tzuyu..."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him in the teary eyes. She slowly raised her hand and Joshua gladly occupied it and held it very tight in his hands. He took her hand and kissed it many times as he was crying hardly beside her.

" I'm so sorry on what I had done on you...this is all my fault..."

He continued to cry while still holding her hand in him.

" Tzuyu, you shouldn't deserve this! You are such a good and beautiful young woman and has made me fall in love with you... are you remember our first met? we accidentally bumped into each other and you spilled some water on me and..and I praised that you was pretty at that night..remember? "

But, her heartbeat slowly get dropping and the doctor and nurses begun to fell panic.

" Mr Hong...just keep talking to her...it's gonna be fine...keep talking,Mr Hong! "

Joshua nodded his head and faced to her again.

" please don't leave me..this time I beg you...you shouldn't me leave me just like that..how about the baby..our child? the baby needs you and us...I promise that we will take care of the baby together after this and you can live with me like the happy families do....I will be a good dad to our child..I'm promise this time..I will never run away from you again like before and I'll will be always take care of you because I love you very much,Tzuyu..please come back to me.... I really miss you for all this times but I was too ego on you until I made you hurt ....I'm so sorry and I never meant to do like that...please forgive me..I was also too selfish and I was also didn't want to take the responsibilities on you after I made you pregnant at such a young age...I knew I was always been bad on you...I'm sorry,Tzuyu.."

He leaned closer and kissed her right cheek in tears but she didn't give any reaction on it and just stayed still on the bed.

" you know what..."

He came closer to her ear and whispered.

" you are my new dream....I love you.."

After that he gave a peck on her lips and a few droplets of tears came out from her eyes.

" Doctor! Her heartbeat came to normal again! "

Joshua cried harder as he heard a good news from the nurse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter