Chapter 36

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV;

" Can you stop calling me right now,manager nim!? I am just came back from far and my family problems are not settle yet and besides,I already told the boss that I took leave today..tomorrow,I will come,okay? alright..alright....just please don't tell her yet..yes..yes..and,thanks.."

I ended up my call. I threw myself on the comfy bed and rubbed my forehead felt so tired. I had to but a ticket back to Taiwan and it cost lots of money. I changed my phone number again to prevent my mom from calling me again and again.

I didn't want to talk and meet with her at these moment. I felt so depressed these days until I had to take sleep pills so I can get enough rest. I hugged my bolster and I suddenly  remembered the moment I net Jaden a few days ago. I still can felt his touches with mine. I missed him very much.

" when will these things gonna be ended? "

I questioned myself. as the minutes passed,I dozed off and got into the dreamland as I felt too exhausted that day.

 

The next morning...

" alright...alright..keep with that position and your expression! yes! yes! that's so beautiful! okay! cut!"

The photographer looked through my photoshoots one by one and he nodded his head in satisfied and gavene two thumbs up.

" okay,you may go home now..tomorrow come here again at 7...we will have the photoshoots for the front page of the magazine...see you tomorrow.."

I smiled and gave him the bow. I was in the waiting room and packing my things into my bag. I brought lots of things so it took a bit long time to put it inside. 

" hello,miss...are you go home late today?..."

I heard the familiar voice coming from behind.I turned back and it was my boss,Zhang Yi Xing.

" oh..y..yes I am..."

I continued to do my works as he still looked at me and stood closer.

" does your mom didn't come today? well,she is always with you...so,where she had went to today?"

" maybe she is busy with her works...right now? it is better if I do my job without her by my side...if she here,she is nagging a lot and I don't like it..."

"owh...I see.."

he gave me a simple answer and he nodded his head slowly. while I was still reading my messages on my phone,without I realized,he started to stand closer to me until our shoulders touched and I immediately gasped in shocked and looked at him.

" is there something that you really want to tell....me,Mr Yixing?"

I asked him nervously but he just responded by gave me a y smirk and I hate it very much. 

" I just wanna to say that......"

he leaned his face closer to mine and I started to feel uneasy with that gesture in front of him.

" you looks so beautiful,Zhou Tzuyu..."

he suddenly caressed my cheeks and I quickly pushed his hand away from my face and I looked at him angrily and annoyed at the same time. I hate when strangers touch me freely just like that.

" I guess better if you get put from here and go home..I know you're also feel very tired so maybe you should go and have some rest,Mr Yixing..."

I told to him politely and then I deliberately slammed my bag on the table and it made a loud sound and it startled also Mr Yixing as well. I gave him a glare before I broke it and just stared on the floor.

" see you tommorow then......beautiful..."

He winked at me before he immediately went out of the room and it was only me again alone inside the waiting room. I sighed in relief. seriously,I already hated him. I didn't like him as my boss. I took a hair spray and sprayed it on the spot where he just touched it just now.

" how I gonna face him tomorrow? argh!"

after that,I took a taxi to go to my apartment. after I arrived at my place,I paid the money to the driver and walked towards my apartment. I pressed the passwords and it was only me inside there..alone...again. I scanned through the living room and it was not much difference than before.so,I thought that my mom already sold it to pay her debts.luckily,she wasn't.

I went to my bedroom and threw myself on it and stared on the ceiling blankly didn't know what to do.if Jaden is with me, maybe I would take him in a bath or feed him the food. I missed him already.it was only 3 days since I left Seoul. 

I took out my phone and looked through his pictures when he was still a little baby who was recently came out from my belly. I kissed my screen for the several times as I looked on his pictures. 

" oh God! can you please bring Jaden so he can lives with me? I willing to do everything just for him to be happy....I love him...but,what I can do now...I was late already to realize those now...ugh! Zhou Tzuyu,stop it! you are only blamed those on yourself! think positive please..!"

but then,I suddenly hears the doorbell rang and I jumped from my bed immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter