Chapter 28

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" can I come in? "

She pushed the door opened a little bit and it made a sound. Joshua immediately turned around and saw her stood at the door. He was putting some ices on his left thigh after he had practiced so hard for this comeback on December and he accidentally injured his leg.He nodded to her and he focused again on his leg. He couldn't hide that hurt expressions on his face when he was trying to heal back his leg. Tzuyu walked and sat beside him on the bed and looked at it.

She touched the areas of pain on his leg and made him whined a bit. She took a bag of ices from his hand and put it on his thigh again.

" let me help you..."

She slowly put the ices again and again on his thigh until he asked her to stop.

" it's hurt...you know..."

" I'm trying to help you,Joshua Hong..."

She put the ices on his thigh again.

" is this better? "

He slowly nodded his head. He looked up and stared at her and he couldn't stopped from doing that. He took his hand and occupied hers and she suddenly stopped it and looked at him in confused. Her hands were very cold because of the ices. He took his another hand and held her hands tightly. He brought it near to his lips and he blew it to warm it. Tzuyu couldn't hide her smile and she touched by it. 

" these hands are mine...only mine..only for me..the person named Joshua Hong.."

He kissed her hands and held it tightly. Tzuyu took her right hand and held his face and caressed his cheek softly. 

" Do you love our son? "

" of course!"

She suddenly teared up and she failed to hold it for a moment. Joshua sat closer to her and hugged her. She hugged him back and cried on his chest. He just patted her back and her head softly.  He then broke the hug and looked deeply in her eyes.

" you were the first girl who stole my heart and I really love you and Jaden..I promised that I would never leave you two after this..I'm more willing to quit to become an idol and despised by fans just to take care of both of you..when I missed you,I always be sad and felt very sorry for all the acts that I have done on you until I made you hurt...let's make a promise that...we will never leave each other and we will be always take care of Jaden and our next children as well..."

He smirked to her and she playfully hit his shoulder and both of them laughed.

" did you know how much that hard to give birth? I don't want a baby at this moment...Jaden also that hard to take care..I don't want..."

She shook her head for a few times and she really rejected that offer. Joshua just smiled while looked at her .

" Are you will be always by my side,Zhou Tzuyu? forever? "

He came closer and cupped her cheeks and stared to her eyes and looked down a little bit.She just kept silent in all of sudden couldn't answered that question. She just looked at him as well and didn't say anything. Joshua didn't mind of it anymore. He pulled her face to his and their lips met. They slowly closed their eyes and he kissed her passionately. Tzuyu put her hands on his shoulders then she hugged around his neck. He slowly pushed her on the bed as their lips still on each other and he was on top of her. Tzuyu immediately broke the kiss. Joshua wanted to taste the lips once again but she stopped him by put her index finger on his lips. 

" don't be a ert,Joshua Hong...well, tomorrow you will be going to Singapore so...good luck!"

She pushed him and immediately got up. 

" Zhou Tzuyu...."

She was about to go to her room and after that she turned around when he called her.

" can you sleep with me tonight? just a night?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

" are you trying to seduce me tonight? and,I don't want to get pregnant for the 2ND times,Mr Hong..."

" come on! just this night...tomorrow I have to sleep alone so can we?"

She looked at him and pouted. He winked to her and made her laughed. 

" alright..."

She took a few lazy steps and stepped on the bed and laid beside him. She buried herself in the blanket and faced him. Joshua looked at her and they were facing with each other silently. Joshua once again took her hand and held it. She just smiled and shelet him be. 

" you know what? "

" hmm?"

He came closer and whispered.

" I love you..."

He then kissed her cheek and drove to dreamland. Tzuyu couldn't sleep and she laid beside him and continued to stare at his face. She laid closer and rested her head on his right shoulder and put her arms around his waist. 

" I don't feel sleepy yet..."

She looked up to his face but he didn't gave any reactions to it and maybe he already asleep she thought. She then slowly got up trying to get out from that room as soon as possible but she got attracted by something else and made her to stay in the room for a while.

" where are you going? "

He suddenly awake as he could felt that she wasn't in his arms. He sat up on the bed and looked around and he saw her already stood outside the balcony was staring at the dark sky illuminated with the bright stars at night. 

" Hey! you shoud get inside right now..tonight is quite chilly and you can fall sick.."

He wore a think jacket and stood behind the glass window at first. Tzuyu looked at him and she still didn't want to go inside.

" come on! the view of the stars tonight is very beautiful..you should take a look...it is really beautiful..."

Her eyes glued again at the night sky. There was a bench at the balcony and she sat there looking at those shining stars. Joshua just smiled looking at her from behind. He quickly wore the slippers and went outside and sat beside her. 

" do you want to know something?"

She turned and looked at him.

" about what? "

" that night..when you told me about your pregnancy..my feeling was...unhappy? I'm even didn't know how to explain that..at first,of course you know..I don't want that child and I'm even asked you to make an abortion on it and gave you a lot amount of money...I couldn't believe that I made a lady aged 18 pregnant...well, I'm from a holy family and my parents never taught me to do like that and I felt that my body was dirty after we made 'that' at that night...since that day, I'm trying to hold my anger but I can't anymore..I always scolded my members especially the younger ones and I felt sorry to them...I felt depressed after I decided to leave you and didn't cared of you anymore but...as the days passed, without I knowing, I started to think of you and that had made me to fall in love with you..."

Tzuyu smiled a little bit and still stared at him. She slowly clinhed her arms around his and after that she rested her head on his shoulder and both of them stayed silent. 

" When I missed you, I usually spent my free times at here...looking at those bright and shining stars and those stars even made me more reminded of you...at that times,I thought to myself, I had made a huge mistake on you...I shouldn't left you just like that...when I found you at Yejung noona's house on the last days ago, I felt so..great to see you again..in my mind I already thought about being a dad...how that special feelings to be a dad? I questioned myself..now,I knew.."

Both of their eyes met and Joshua grabbed her hands.

" it feels very happy...I felt that I've become more mature on taking care of Jaden and also you..."

He touched her hairs and put it behind her ear. 

" I just want you to know that....I love you so much.."

He put his forehead against hers and Tzuyu already in tears. She looked at him again.

" Joshua...please don't get upset...if I'm the one who leave you and Jaden after this, will you accept me again if I come back to you? "

Her question surprised him and he started to feel uneasy with it. His heart beat was getting faster and he could smelt that something was wrong to her.

" I don't know...maybe..."

He looked to her eyes and then both of them kept silent again and the situat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter