HyuKen 2

Love, Hyogi

Sanghyuk scoffed at the wolf whistling of the erted men as she walked down the alleyway from her run-down apartment. The young woman stopped in her tracks when one of her overly attractive, yet erted and stupid, suitor stopped her by cornering her to a wall, his muscular arms on either side of her head. “You know, I never knew your name.” Sanghyuk sighed with a roll of her eyes. “Ah yeah, that's right. I never told you my name.” Sanghyuk softly said, running her finger down his jawline. The man smirked, thinking she was finally giving in to his advances. “I’m not planning on telling you any time soon.” Sanghyuk hissed, roughly pushing his face away before continuing her journey to her work place. The man whimpered in pain, hand on his aching jaw. “Damn, that girl is strong.” He mumbled, eyeing Sanghyuk’s tall and slim figure getting farther and farther.

Once Sanghyuk arrived at her humble job, store clerk in an instrument store, the young woman scared the soul out of her boss and co-workers with the irritated expression she wore. “What does it take for a girl to not get hit on by erts?!” Sanghyuk growled, punching the poor locker. Taekwoon, the poor locker owner, flinched. “Hyuk-ah, why didn't you call me or Jaehwan hyung to pick you up?” Hongbin asked in pure concern for their maknae. Sanghyuk sneered at him, making him Yelp and hide behind the counter. “Gee, I would have done that if a certain UNNIE didn't lose my phone while she was out on a date with a certain OPPA.” Sanghyuk snarled, eyeing a guilty Hakyeon and Taekwoon. Taekwoon whimpered and hid behind her boyfriend. “Hyukkie, calm down. We can't open the store if you don't cool off.” Jaehwan, Sanghyuk’s boyfriend for a week, cooed as he held her in his arms. Sanghyuk sighed, relaxing against the older male. “Why can't I just move in with you already?” Sanghyuk asked. Jaehwan smiled and shook his head. “I don't think you would want to live with me and my brothers. My hyungs could be a tad bit worse than those men you encounter.” Jaehwan mumbled. Sanghyuk whined, hitting Jaehwan’s chest in frustration. “Why not live with me for a while until you find a new place?” Taekwoon offered, stepping away from Hakyeon’s hold. Sanghyuk looked up, eyes sparkling before darkening in rage once again. “Oh so now you offer me that. Thanks, Taekwoon unnie.” Hongbin and Wonshik visibly shook in fear, Wonshik immediately shoving her boyfriend aside to take his spot in their hiding place. Hongbin squawked unattractively and fell on his side. Sanghyuk turned her head to the noise and shrugged upon seeing nothing. “Sanghyuk, please calm down.” Jaehwan begged, pulling the slightly shorter girl into his arms and kissed her softly. “Enough raging for today, yes? I’ll walk you home tonight.” Jaehwan said. Sanghyuk thought about it for a moment. “Stay the night?” She cutely asked. Jaehwan chuckled and kissed her. “Anything for my Baby.” Hakyeon and Taekwoon fake gagged at the couple, turning themselves away from the sickening sweet sight. Sanghyuk giggled and hugged her boyfriend happily, her anger completely washed away. Jaehwan chuckled and kissing her softly once again.


Three hours later
Wonshik groaned as she and Taekwoon were put on shop advertising duty. “Why do we have to do it?” Wonshik whined at their boss, Hakyeon. Hakyeon rolled his eyes, completely ignoring the younger’s whining. “Hakyeon-ah, let Sanghyuk come with us at least.” Taekwoon softly suggested. Hakyeon thought about it before shaking his head. “Knowing you three girls, either you or Sanghyuk will decide on sneaking out then coming back a few minutes before I call you three in.” Hakyeon said, a brow raised knowingly. Taekwoon pouted, walking over to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Please? I’ll let you tie me up tonight.” Taekwoon purred into Hakyeon’s ear, giving a kitten at the older male’s jaw. Hakyeon groaned lowly, hands gripping her tiny waist. “Fine.” Hakyeon agreed, earning him a soft kiss from his girlfriend. Taekwoon pulled away with a smile, hugging him once more before dragging Sanghyuk with her and Wonshik out the store. Hongbin gave Hakyeon one of his unimpressed expression while Jaehwan shook his head at their manager. “You are whipped.” Hongbin noted. “So are you to Wonshik, and Jaehwan to Sanghyuk.” Hakyeon snarked, walking back to his office to either finish the paper work he never started on or e to the video he and Taekwoon made not too long ago.

Taekwoon giggled as she, Wonshik and Sanghyuk happily skipped away to the nearest Cat Café. “I hope Binnie would decide on having our dates here.” Wonshik said with a small smile. Sanghyuk nodded in agreement, Taekwoon snorting at the idea. “Honey, this is Hongbin. That beanbag is too dense to catch onto your hints.” Wonshik pouted and sighed. “I know. It's just that I know he is, but sometimes I wish he wasn't so dense most of the time.” Sanghyuk pouted and hugged Wonshik. “Unnie, maybe you and Hongbin Oppa should talk about this. We don't want to see you two fighting.” Wonshik smiled softly and ruffled the slightly taller girl’s hair. “Don't worry, Hongbin won't even think about starting a fight with me. Remember those days before he and I got together?” Wonshik said, giggling a bit. Sanghyuk’s face paled at that, remembering how the two used to rough house and Hongbin losing against Wonshik. “Come on, you two. Hakyeon allowed me to bring home a cat from the café, and I am not losing this chance since they’re having free adoptions!” Taekwoon whined from the café entrance. Sanghyuk giggled, lacing her fingers with Wonshik’s before dragging the older girl along.
Once the three were in the café, the girls were instantly playing with the cats and kittens; Taekwoon busy with choosing her first kitten. “Unnie, look!” Sanghyuk squealed, hugging a Siamese kitten to her chest as she showed Wonshik. Wonshik cooed, petting the friendly kitten on the head. “I wanna keep her!” Sanghyuk softly said. “MeiMei is one of the kittens up for adoption, Young Miss!” One of the café workers informed with a charming smile. Sanghyuk’s eyes sparkled. “Really?” The young male nodded, his smile and eyes smoldering. Wonshik eyed the male, placing her hand in Sanghyuk’s free one before leaning in to whisper her palm. “That idiot is hitting on you. Commence “Lesbian Lover” while Taekwoon Unnie isn't around yet.” Sanghyuk nodded, allowing Wonshik to wrap her arms around the younger’s waist in a way lovers do. “Where do I sign the papers?” Sanghyuk asked. The worker seemed unfazed at the two young women’s sudden skinship, smiling brightly and leading Sanghyuk and Wonshik to one of the reserved tables for owners.

“Thank you for visiting and adopting! Please do come again!” The kind elderly owner of the café bid to the three young women, each with their own kitten in their arms. Sanghyuk happily waved back using her all to happy kitten’s paw, while Wonshik and Taekwoon gave soft smiles. “Looks like Hakyeon has his first baby with you now, Taekwoon Unnie.” Wonshik teased as they walked back to the store. Taekwoon blushed and rolled her eyes, gently elbowing Wonshik. “Shut it, Kim. You and Hongbin also have your first baby.” Taekwoon countered. Wonshik snorted, hugging her Persian kitten closer. “Correction, MY baby. Hongbin still needs to prove that he’s father material for my little one, right Juju?” The kitten purred and nuzzled Wonshik’s hand as a response. “I’m sure Jaehwan Oppa will be a great father to my little MeiMei!” Sanghyuk cutely declared. The two older girls chuckled at their cute maknae and nodded. “I agree. Jaehwannie is totally father material.” Taekwoon softly said with a smile. “If he wasn't, I wouldn't even let him near you.” Taekwoon added, causing Wonshik to laugh and Sanghyuk to giggle. “Taekwoonie Umma!” Wonshik and Sanghyuk sang, hugging the eldest girl with their free arms. Taekwoon giggled and Ruffles each of her two daughter’s head with her free hand. “Silly girls.” She fondly said.

 

A few minutes later
Hakyeon screamed into Hongbin’s hand as he eyed not only his girlfriend’s kitten but Sanghyuk’s and Woshik’s kittens as well. Jaehwan cooed as he held Sanghyuk’s kitten in his hands, MeiMei happily purring and pawing at Jaehwan’s face. “You’re such a sweetheart!” Jaehwan praised as MeiMei his hands and nose. Sanghyuk giggled, side-hugging her boyfriend. “She picked me, actually!” Sanghyuk softly said. Jaehwan turned his head, smiling at his girlfriend before kissing her softly. “She’s our baby.” Jaehwan softly said, eyes full of love and adoration. Sanghyuk beamed and kissed Jaehwan’s cheek. “Aigoo, look at you two!” Taekwoon cooed like the Ahjumma she is. Hakyeon fainted once Hongbin released him, the younger walking off to his girlfriend to coo at their baby. Sanghyuk giggled while Jaehwan cringed at Taekwoon’s rare Ahjumma moments and Hakyeon’s fall. “I can't wait for you two to actually get married and have your own babies!” TaekJumma fangirled. Sanghyuk blushed, hiding her face in Jaehwan’s arms while Jaehwan chuckled. “Oh, Noona. You and your fantasies.” Jaehwan said as he lead his girlfriend out the store to walk her home.


As the couple walked down the familiar alleyway, Jaehwan wrapped an arm protectively around his girl, Sanghyuk hugging their baby close to her. “I should walk you home everyday now.” Jaehwan mumbled, narrowing his eyes at the men who eyed the love of his life with hungry stares. Snaghyuk smiled softly, leaning up to kiss her boyfriend softly. “Don’t forget about spending the nights with me.” The younger reminded. Jaehwan smiled softly and nodded, kissing her sweetly. “I love you.” Jaehwan whispered as they neared Sanghyuk’s apartment entrance. Sanghyuk giggled and kissed Jaehwan’s cheek. “I love you too, Oppa.” She replied, cheeks pink. Jaehwan chuckled, kissing her cheek and letting her lead the way.


Once the two got into Sanghyuk’s humble flat, Jaehwan helped the younger hang her coat up and carried her to the living room, Sanghyuk giggling at her hyperly cute boyfriend. “Oppa!” Sanghyuk squealed as Jaehwan dropped her on the couch. Jaehwan chuckled, leaning down to softly kiss her, hands on her hips. Sanghyuk wrapped her arms around his neck, sighing into the kiss as she willingly parted her lips for Jaehwan. “I love you so much.” Jaehwan murmured in between kisses, kissing her cheek at the end. Sanghyuk smiled cutely, leaning up to peck Jaehwan’s lips. “I wonder what took us so long to get together.” Jaehwan chuckled and shrugged. “I guess both of us were either too shy or too scared to confess. It's all thanks to Taekwoon Noona and Hakyeon Hyung for helping us get together.” Jaehwan softly said, smiling as he rested his forehead against Sanghyuk’s. Sanghyuk smiled back and nodded.
After the two sat up and cuddled on the couch, MeiMei decided to jump in between them, curling up on Sanghyuk’s lap. “I’ve been thinking about our plans on living together.” Jaehwan softly said, lacing his hands with Sanghyuk’s. Sanghyuk softly smiled and nodded, urging the older to continue. Jaehwan smiled and kissed her softly. “And I came to a conclusion that when our next pay comes, I’ll add it to half of my savings and buy us a unit in Taekwoon Noona and Hakyeon Hyung’s apartment building.” Sanghyuk beamed and attacked her boyfriend with hugs and kisses, making sure to place their sleeping kitten on the floor gently. “I love you so much right now, Lee Jaehwan!” Jaehwan chuckled and held her close, kissing her softly. “I love you more, Han Sanghyuk.”

 

To say that the next few months I Sanghyuk’s life was ert-free is a conplete understatement, for Jaehwan turned out to be the biggest ert she loves and only allows to touch her in ways she might have slapped and beaten other men into a pulp.