HyuKen 8

Love, Hyogi

Dear, Sanghyuk
How are you doing? I hope you're happier with the one you truly love now! As for me, I’m doing quite well on my own. I got a cat to keep me company whenever Hongbin isn't at home with me, or to keep me company when I feel lonely.

Sanghyuk-ah, I hope that you don't hide your feelings anymore. I don't want your new relationship to end up like ours:full of misunderstandings.
We could both use that as our lesson learned when it comes to being in a relationship!

Well, that's all I have to write now! Hope to write to you again sometime!

Love,
Lee Jaehwan

 

P.S.
We should hang out sometime! I’ll bring along the guy I’m currently dating, and you bring yours!

 


Dear, Jaehwannie Hyung :3
HYUNG! HOW DARE YOU ONLY WRITE TO ME NOW? Just kidding :P I’m not actually mad at you hahahaha.

To your first question: I’m fine! My bed has been a great lover, Hyung! I’m just kidding. I really haven't found someone new yet, maybe I'll try again when I feel more comfortable with other people.
Oh my god, Hongbin Hyung still ditches you for his girlfriend? What's her name again? Taekjoon? Taekyoon? Meh, I just hope he keeps her this time. I am so done with him crawling to my doorstep and begging me to take him in because he thinks the chick he dumped has an older brother that could beat him into a pulp or something.

Definitely, Hyung! I’m actually attending some group counseling with Sungjae and Jimin! So far, the counseling sessions has been fun and you should really come along next time I go!

Hyung, you at some things you know that? Anywho, I’ll be fair and end my letter here as well.

Love,
Han Sanghyuk

 

 

To, Hyogi <3
Well, sorry for being stuck under piles of paper! I swear Hakyeon Hyung is the most laziest boss ever! *sobs* why does he do this to me?! I’m not his damn assistant, Taekwoon Hyung is!

Hyuk-ah, when are you coming back to work with us? I need someone else other than Hongbing and Won to share my burden with!

Han Sanghyuk, you're my only hope!


From,
Desperate Jaehwan

 

 

To my desperate best friend, Lee Jyannie :3
Well, Hakyeon Hyung does like Taekwoon Hyung. A LOT. So, you're slowly becoming the giraffe’s PA. Good luck with that :)

My comeback to that mental institute I call Home will be sometime after my sister’s wedding. She got me as her best man, so I have to stay and help her and her fiancé with engaged people are supposed to do.
And because of that last part, I might just extend until the birth of my first nephew *evil cackling in the distance*

The hell? I ain't gonna let you get away with this abomination.


From,
Hyogi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sanghyuk smiled as he neatly placed the letters in his little chest of memories, placing a golden heart shaped lock to secure its contents. “What are you doing?” A soft voice came from behind him. Sanghyuk smiled softly when the owner of the voice wrapped his arms around his waist. “Keeping our letters and other memorabilia.” Sanghyuk softly responded. Jaehwan chuckled, kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek. “How many years has it been since the last letter?” Sanghyuk blinked, his mind drawing a blank. “I honestly have no clue.” Jaehwan hummed, gently turning his husband around. “Who knew those letters helped rein kindle our love?” Jaehwan softly said, smiling the beautiful smile Sanghyuk fell for over and over again. Sanghyuk chuckled, leaning down to capture the older male in a sweet kiss.
“I love you, Lee Sanghyuk.” Jaehwan whispered a few minutes later, hugging the younger close to him as they laid on the clean floor of their attic. Sanghyuk giggled, cuddling up to the elder. “I love you too, Lee Jaehwan.” Jaehwan smiled, kissing the younger once again.