WonTaekHyuk

Love, Hyogi

It was one of those days when Sanghyuk found himself in-between two hyungs who bickered childishly over little things. “Seriously, am I really the maknae around here?” Sanghyuk sneered as he pulled Wonshik and Taekwoon away, the two older male's glaring at each other. Wonshik huffed childishly and crossed his arms over his chest, completing the man-child look he possesses. Taekwoon sneered and pouted, his lion ears drooping making him look more like a displeased lion cub than a grown one. “It's his fault!” The two simultaneously whined, pointing an accusing finger at the other. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes at the two and shook his head like a mother scolding her children. Might as well treat them like one of they're going to be acting like this for the next few days. Sanghyuk thought to himself as he gave his two lovers a disapproving glare. Wonshik pouted sadly and hung his head in shame while Taekwoon’s eyes gazed over with unshed tears. Sanghyuk sighed and released his hold on the two, wheezing when both larger male's hugged him. “I’m sorry! I didn't really mean to keep teasing Taekwoon Hyung with the “Haemjji” nickname! He just really looked so cute like one while he was stuffing his face with the dumplings you made!” Wonshin said, voice wavering with his incoming tears. Sanghyuk hushed the big baby with a soft kiss, hand coming up to par the raven locks comfortingly. Taekwoon whined softly, rubbing his face lovingly at Sanghyuk’s chest. Sanghyuk sighed and chuckled at the cute lion hybrid. “You two are so childish.” Wonshik and Taekwoon whined at him. “But, I love that the most about you two.” Sanghyuk said with a warm smile. Wonshik and Taekwoon cutely beamed up at Sanghyuk, causing the tallest male to chuckle and affectionately ruffle their hair.

“So, mind telling me why these two are clinging on you like two koalas instead of a grown man and a grown lion?” Hongbin, Sanghyuk’s best friend, asked as he reached out a hand to gently pat the lion hybrid. Taekwoon sighed happily and swished his tail in content at the warm hand that rubbed the back of his hears just right. Sanghyuk chuckled and shrugged, kissing Taekwoon’s and Wonshik’s temple lovingly. “I guess it's one of those days when they bicker then cling on me to make me forget about what I just witnessed.” Wonshik looked up with sparkling eyes. “Is it working?” Sanghyuk chuckled while Hongbin snorted. “Wonshik, if it did, Sanghyuk wouldn't even mention it. Use your brain a little bit more.” Taekwoon sassed, his tail flicking lazily. Sanghyuk snickered at his usually silent lover’s sass. Hongbin laughed at Wonshik, the eldest human pouting. “You are the meanest cat ever, Taekwoon Hyung.” Taekwoon growled lowly, frightening Wonshik. Sanghyuk gave Taekwoon a warning glare. “Hyung.” Taekwoon lowered his ears and head. “Sorry.” Taekwoon softly said. Wonshik blinked at the hybrid with wide eyes. “How did you do that?” Wonshik asked his younger lover. Sanghyuk smirked proudly. “Remember Hakyeon Hyung?” Wonshik nodded happily while Taekwoon groaned. “Please do not remind me about that insufferable brother of mine.” Sanghyuk chuckled. “You were both insufferable.” Sanghyuk lovingly said, kissing Taekwoon’s cheek. Taekwoon nuzzled his face affectionately into Sanghyuk’s neck. “But you love me more, right?” The lion cutely asked, tail gently thumping against Hongbin’s lap. Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded. “Yes, Woonie Hyung.” Taekwoon made a pleased noise while Wonshik gagged. Taekwoon shot his head up and glared at the human, causing Wonshik to yelp a bit and hide his face in Sanghyuk’s arm. Hongbin and Sanghyuk sighed at the two. “How you're managing these two children is beyond me.” Hongbin said as he stood up to leave. Sanghyuk sighed, gently tapping his lovers’ heads. “I need to send the bean off.” Sanghyuk told the two older male. Taekwoon and Wonshik pouted as they reluctantly released their lover and watched the long legs stride towards the entrance.


A week later
“Okay, I think it's time to call Hakyeon Hyung and Jaehwan Hyung.” Sanghyuk grumbled as he ignored his two lovers bickering once again. “Hello?” Came Hakyeon’s groggy voice. “Hakyeon Hyung, it's Sanghyukkie.” Sanghyuk cringed as he heard a loud crash and a groan. “Stupid human. Not you, Hyogi.” Hakyeon grumbled. “I’m guessing I'm on speaker and Jaehwan Hyung just crashed into something?” Jaehwan’s pained “yes” came as his reply. “Why are you calling at seven in the damn morning?” Hakyeon hissed. Sanghyuk rolled his eyes. “Because your brother and Wonshik have been bickering for the past week. Today is their first day on the second week, and I have no clue how to stop them from bickering.” Sanghyuk exasperatedly said, slumping on the wall, not noticing the guilty expressions of his lovers who hid behind the wall while watching Sanghyuk. Hakyeon sighed. “It's not Taekwoon’s heat, nor is Wonshik needy…..don't you think they're doing all this for you to give them more attention?” Hakyeon said. “I agree with Hyung. You have been away for business meetings more often than not.” Jaehwan added. Sanghyuk suddenly felt guilty, lips forming a small pout. “That thought has came into my mind a few times. But, why don't they just come to me instead of bickering?” Sanghyuk asked. Hakyeon sighed once more. “Taekwoonie’s shy.” Sanghyuk facepalmed at that. “And Wonshik’s equally shy. God, I'm stupid.” Sanghyuk groaned. Jaehwan snickered while Hakyeon sneered. “There, you found the solution. Now, go away and never call unless it's really important.” Hakyeon growled before hanging up. Wonshik and Takewoon giggled softly and ran back to the couch, positions as if they were lazing around and tired of bickering. Sanghyuk rubbed his face with his hands as he made his way back to his lovers, stopping when Taekwoon turned into his lion form and tackled him to the ground. Sanghyuk squawked, arms automatically wrapping around the lion protectively. “Hyung, what?” Sanghyuk asked in confusion towards the lion’s suddenly clingy nature. Taekwoon simply his lover’s cheek and nuzzled his face into the younger’s neck, his large paws pawing at the younger’s strong chest. Sanghyuk chuckled and nuzzled his face into Taekwoon’s soft mane. Wonshik giggled as he slid over to curl up against Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk chuckled and wrapped his other arm around Wonshik, pulling the older male closer. “You two are extra cuddly, aren't you?” Wonshik and Taekwoon nodded, sighing happily as they inhaled Sanghyuk’s musky cologne and natural scent.

“Sorry about not telling you.” Taekwoon softly said a few hours later as the three of them laid in bed. Sanghyuk smiled softly and shook his head. “I should be the one apologizing.” Sanghyuk said, pulling his lovers closer. Wonshik sighed softly and rested his chin on Sanghyuk’s chest while Taekwoon nuzzled his face into Sanghyuk’s neck. “I honestly didn't know you two missed me that much.” Sanghyuk continued, kissing Wonshik’s forehead as his hand lovingly caressed Taekwoon’s fluffy ears. “ I promise to bring you two along the next time the company calls me over for a business trip.” Sanghyuk said, sealing the promise by kissing Wonshik and Taekwoon softly. The two older males sighed happily and nodded. Sanghyuk chuckled at his two precious babies and hugged them tightly. “The things I do for you two.” Sanghyuk softly mumbled as he felt his two lovers fall asleep. “I love you two so much. I’m sorry the lack of attention.” Sanghyuk softly said before kissing his lovers’ cheeks and fell asleep with a smile on his face.