RaHyuk/HyukVi 12

Love, Hyogi

Sanghyuk knew what he and Wonshik had was dangerous—forbidden even, but Sanghyuk found himself not being able to care for the norms people in his land practices, and neither could Wonshik.

“My lord, you must take marriage to the fair maiden of the southern lands! Your father and mother would surely be pleased if you bless them with an heir to the throne and a beautiful wife!” Sanghyuk’s Royal Adviser said. Sanghyuk sighed and stopped in his tracks. “Sir Hong, I appreciate your concern for my parent, but please do understand that I am of age, therefore I am allowed to make my own decisions in my life.” Sanghyuk said, sharp eyes piercing into the old man’s soft ones. “E-er yes Your Highness. I apologize for that.” The man said with a bow. Sanghyuk sighed and asked his Royal Adviser to leave him. “Just for a few hours. I need time to think.” “Will do, Your Highness.”
Once Sanghyuk was left alone, the young prince smiled as he walked towards the humble Servant’s Quarters, a bounce in his steps. “Young Prince! What brings you here?” The eldest maid of the palace, Kim Seyoung, greeted with a bright smile. “Seyoung Ahjumma! I’m here for Wonshik Hyung!” The prince brightly said. Seyoung chuckled. “Aigoo, look at you! Wonshik is at the back, helping his sister.” Sanghyuk smiled and bowed to thank the kind Ahjumma before walking to the backyard.

“Jiwon-ah, be careful!” Wonshik called out to his younger sister, arms ready to catch the young girl. Jiwon giggled and held onto the tree branches. “I’m fine, Oppa!” Jiwon said as she picked red apples and some green apples. Wonshik bit his lip worridly as he watched over his little sister, not noticing the Young Prince coming up behind him. Sanghyuk gently wrapped his arms around his lover and rested his chin on Wonshik’s shoulder. “I wish she'd stop climbing trees. It's starting to worry me.” Wonshik softly said as he immediately relaxed into the larger male’s hold. Sanghyuk softly chuckled and kissed his lover’s cheek. “She’ll be fine, Love. If she falls, we're here to catch her.” Sanghyuk assured his lover. Wonshik sighed and nodded relucantly, eyes still trained on his sister. Jiwon grinned as she jumped down when she was close enough to the ground, running towards Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk grinned and stepped away from his lover to catch the young girl in his arms. “Sanghyukkie Oppa!” The young girl squealed. Sanghyuk chuckled and twirled then around. “I take it that a certain someone missed me?” Sanghyuk teased. Jiwon giggled and nodded, hugging Sanghyuk. “You've been away for so long! I bet Wonshik Oppa missed you more!” Jiwon said, eyeing her blushing brother. Sanghyuk chuckled and placed Jiwon back on the ground before approaching his lover. Wonshik playfully glared at his sister. “You'll regret that, Kim Jiwon!” Jiwon laughed and ran away. Sanghyuk chuckled and shook his head, taking his older lover in an embrace. “I missed you too, Hyung.” Sanghyuk whispered. Wonshik smiled shyly and kissed his younger lover softly. “When are you bringing me to your parent’s land? Everyone else knows about us here.” Wonshik softly asked, wrapping his arms around Sanghyuk’s neck. Sanghyuk sighed and kissed his lover. “Five days from now, you’ll meet them as the one I intend to marry.” Wonshik smiled softly at that. “Won't your parents disapprove? I’m a servant and a man.” Wonshik softly asked, his smile fading away. Sanghyuk gently cupped his lover’s chin with his fingers, gently tilting the smaller male’s head up to lock gazes with him. “Whether they disapprove or not, you are the one I want to marry. You are the one I love. No other person, even the most beautiful maiden or the most handsome knight could change that.” Sanghyuk declared. Wonshik teared up at that, his hands cupping his Prince’s cheeks gently. “I love you, Han Sanghyuk.” Wonshik softly said. Sanghyuk smiled, hugging Wonshik closer. “I love you more, Kim Wonshik.” The younger said before capturing the smaller male in a sweet kiss.