ChaSang 11

Love, Hyogi


How To Please Your Kitty In 10 Days! Hakyeon raised a brow at the odd title of the self-help book he found in his lover’s drawer. Hakyeon found it a bit odd, but shrugged and flipped to the first chapter.

 

Day 1
You would want to make sure that your kitten is in a good mood for this first step!

A kitty loves to be brushed with the softest brush it can find, so you might want to use your sister’s or your mother’s brush when you decide to groom your cat yourself. If you don't have any of these, the best alternative is to use your fingers. Cats love it when you gently run your fingers through their fur.

Try this out, and you are guaranteed to have a very happy kitty in your lap!


Hakyeon blinked, his blonde cat ears twitching in confusion. Now why would Hyogi need this book? He’s the perfect lover and master for me! Hakyeon thought, frowning a few moments later. Does he think he’s not pleasing me right? Aigoo, he should've just asked me instead of getting this book, even though it's written by an author who owns his or her own cat hybrid. Hakyeon sighed and eyed the book in his hands. Well, it couldn't be that bad if I play along, right? Hakyeon asked himself, tail flicking behind him.

 

“Hyung?” Sanghyuk softly cooed, gently running his fingers through Hakyeon’s blonde hair and ears. Hakyeon hummed happily, eyes fluttering open. “Hyogi~” Hakyeon sleepily cooed with a smile. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his cute lover softly. “How does it feel?” Sanghyuk softly asked as he continued to gently card his fingers through the soft mop of blonde hair. Hakyeon couldn't help but purr happily, ears twitching in glee. “I like it. Keep doing that.” Sanghyuk chuckled at his adorable sassy boyfriend and nodded, fingers gently caressing Hakyeon’s scalp as he ran them across the older male’s hair. Hakyeon purred as he slept, tail flicking in content.

 

 

Day 2
Now that you’vre reached day two, I’m assuming Day 1 was successful! If it wasn't, maybe you weren't gentle enough. If you did succeed, congratulations! You may read on with this chapter!

Today, you will need to have cuddle time with your kitty. Cats love a cuddle session every now and then to make them feel that they're love and appreciated.
Be careful with how tight you hug your kitty! No kitty likes the aggressive hugging or the hesitant hug. Hug your kitty with much love and affection!

 

Sanghyuk smiled as Hakyeon crawled up on his lap. “You're a cuddly kitty, aren't you?” Sanghyuk cooed as he lifted the blonde cat to his chest. Hakyeon purred in response, nudging Sanghyuk’s jaw lovingly. Sanghyuk chuckled and gently kissed Hakyeon’s head, holding the cat close. Hakyeon’s ear twitched happily and purred, nuzzling his small face in Sanghyuk’s neck. Hakyeon meowed as he lovingly pawed at Sanghyuk’s chest. “I love you too, Hyung.” Sanghyuk softly said, kissing Hakyeon’s pink nose softly. Hakyeon purred and mewled cutely.

 


Day 3
Congratulations in completing Day 2! Now, you have to spoil your kitty with all the food and toys it wants! A happy kitty means more food and toys!

 

Hakyeon’s eyes sparkled as he stared at the feast placed in front of him. “Hyogi, wh-what?” Sanghyuk smiled and took his lover’s hand in his. “Am I not allowed to spoil my lovely boyfriend every now and then?” Sanghyuk softly asked, kissing the smaller male’s hand. Hakyeon blushed and shook his head. “N-no! It's fine!” Sanghyuk chuckled and leaned over to gently kiss his lover. “After this, we can go and visit the orphanage so you can play with the kittens. Who knows, maybe you might want take one in as your own.” Hakyeon's eyes watered. “Hyogi……are you…” Sanghyuk smiled softly, standing up to move in front of his love and knelt down on one knee. “I’m sorry if I have no ring right now, but just know that I love you so much to the point that never want to let you go. Hakyeon, you know very well I'm not good with words, but I’m doing my best right now and every single day for you. Cha Hakyeon, you have made me the happiest man since the day you decided to raid my apartment with my brother—“ Hakyeon giggled at the memory, tears of joy streaming down his face. “And at that moment, I felt that I had to protect and love you, no, I want to protect and love you. I want you to be mine and no one else’s. The day you agreed to date me, I felt like I was in heaven, being blessed with an angel with cute cat ears and cat tail—“ Hakyeon blushed. “But the day you moved in and asked me to be your mate, I felt that my heart exploded into happy butterflies that flutter in my chest up to this day, and I never want this feeling to stop. I know I’m mumbling right now, so I'll get to the point—“ Hakyeon giggled. “Cha Hakyeon, will you be my wife and the mother to our future children?” Hakyeon nodded, throwing himself at Sanghyuk and sobbed happily. “I will! I will, Han Sanghyuk!” Sanghyuk smiled happily and kissed his precious lover. “I love you.” Hakyeon softly said. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his lover once more. “I love you more.”

 


Day 4
For this day, surprise your kitty with another! One thing Cats love is the feeling of being a parent to a kitten. Make sure that your kitty doesn't know about this, or else the day will become a disaster!

 

Sanghyuk cooed at the precious kitten that whimpered in his arms, the small body bundled up in a soft pink blanket. “Shh, you're safe with Appa.” Sanghyuk softly cooed, kissing the infant’s cheek. The infant instantly stopped crying, the sobs turning into a series of hiccups. Sanghyuk softly chuckled and gave his and Hakyeon’s new addition her bottle of warm milk. “Now we just have to wait for your Umma~” Sanghyuk cooed as he fed the adorable kitten.

“Jagiya, where are you?” Hakyeon called out from the living room, his tail swishing patiently behind him. Sanghyuk smiled as he came down the staircase with the same pink bundle in his arms. Hakyeon’s ears stood up on alert at the scent of someone unknown. “Hyu—omo! Kitten!” Hakyeon gasped happily scampering over to take a peek at their kitten. The kitten blinked up at Hakyeon cutely before giggling at the now mother cat. Hakyeon cooed, feeling his heart melt. “Would you like to hold her?” Sanghyuk softly asked. Hakyeon’s eyes twinkled in glee. “Yes please.” Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing his fiancé before handing over their kitten. Hakyeon cooed, holding the infant in his arms naturally like a mother. “You are just the most beautiful kitten I have ever held.” Hakyeon softly said, kissing his daughter’s cheek. The kitten giggled happily and reached up to grab Hakyeon’s nose. Hakyeon’s ears stood up, feigning surprise, and chuckled softly when their daughter squealed happily. Sanghyuk cooed, internally fangirling when their kitten showed her soft white ears for the first time. Hakyeon cooed, kissing the infant’s forehead. “Aigoo, so cute!” Hakyeon cooed. Sanghyuk chuckled and wrapped his arms around his fiancé, resting his chin on Hakyeon’s shoulder. Hakyeon smiled softly and leaned against the taller male, his ears twitching happily. “Thank you.” Hakyeon softly said kissing the larger male’s jaw. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed the smaller softly. “I love you.” Sanghyuk said. “What are we going to name her?” Sanghyuk grinned. “I named her Sojin.” Hakyeon’s eyes shined. “After my sister?” Sanghyuk nodded, hugging Hakyeon closer. “I know how much you miss her, and I happen to find a kitten who has her features.” Hakyeon grinned and kissed his fiancé. “I love you so much.” Hakyeon whispered against the taller’s lips. Sanghyuk smiled and captured the older into a sweet kiss.

 

 

A year later
Hakyeon giggled as he held the book he once came across from the year before. “Hyuk-ah, why do you have his?” He asked his husband. Sanghyuk blinked and smiled sheepishly when he saw the book his wife held. “I just needed ideas for the perfect proposal.” Sanghyuk softly said, walking towards his wife. Hakyeon giggled and wrapped his arms around his husband, mindful of his growing bump in-between them. “You know I'll say yes, whether you it's a grand proposal or not.” Hakyeon softly said, leaning his forehead on Sanghyuk’s. Sanghyuk chuckled and shook his head. “I want to make it special. It's not everyday I get to propose to you in a fancy restaurant.” Hakyeon giggled and kissed his husband softly. “Idiot.” “But I'm your idiot and you love me.” Sanghyuk countered, kissing his wife. Hakyeon giggled and playfully hit Sanghyuk’s chest. “I do.” Sanghyuk grinned. “I’m glad I met you.” Hakyeon blushed, ears flattening on his head. “You greaseball!” Hakyeon whined. Sanghyuk laughed and kissed Hakyeon once more. “I really am glad. I love you so much, Honey.” Sanghyuk whispered. Hakyeon turned pink at the confession. “I love you too, Hyogi.” Hakyeon replied. Sanghyuk smiled and swayed them gently, Hakyeon giggling.