LUCK 14

Love, Hyogi

“Why don't we just get that one?” Taekwoon softly asked her husband, tugging the younger male’s hand as she pointed at the new brand of kimchi. “I rather watch you make homemade kimchi.” He said, wrapping his free arm around the small girl’s waist. Takewoon snorted, playfully punching her husband’s chest. “I rather you help me make them instead of staring at me while I make them, Han Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon sassed, narrowing her pretty feline eyes at the taller. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his wife softly. “Alright, alright. I’ll help you, Noona.” Taekwoon smiled before dragging her husband to the vegetable aisle across from where they were. “Great! Now, make sure you gather the freshest cabbages while I find the seasonings.” Takewoon chirped before leaving her husband. Sanghyuk chuckled and shook his head, his sharp eyes immediately landing on the freshest cabbage as his wife told him to look for.
“35,000 WON FOR JUST ONE CABBAGE? THIS IS FRAUD!” Sanghyuk flinched a few minutes later as he gathered as many cabbages as he could for his wife. “Ma’am, please do lower your voice. They are priced so for they are grown in one of the top green gardens in Korea.” The clerk softly said. “I DO NOT CARE!” The Ahjumma screamed, scaring most patrons out of the mart and Sanghyuk to a corner. Sanghyuk was about to ditch their groceries, when Taekwoon appeared. “Noona!” Sanghyuk softly shouted. Taekwoon’s great hearing made her turn to where her husband’s voice came from, and walked towards it. “Why are you hiding with the cucumbers?” Taekwoon cutely asked, confusion lacing her voice. Sanghyuk smiled sheepishly before jumping as the same Ahjumma continued to scream. Taekwoon flinched at that. “Let's go.” Takewoon said as she pulled her husband to the exit. “B-but the kimchi!” Takewoon hissed at the younger, effectively shutting his whining. “I'll just ask my mother to make us some for her visit next week.” Sanghyuk nodded. Looks like I'm not getting any kimchi made by Woonie Noona……and kitchen ….damn that Ahjumma. Sanghyuk thought as Takewoon continued to drag him to their apartment that was just a few floors above the mart.