HyukxEveryone

Love, Hyogi

As a child, Sanghyuk always believed in vampires. He as always been fascinated with the children of the night ever since his parents told him about the famous Count Dracula of Transylvania. His eyes would always sparkle whenever he would see the kind little fruit bats that visit him at night when he would have his nightly walks with his mother, hoping that the fruit bats he interacted with would turn into the kind vampires his mother would tell him stories about.
Sanghyuk believed them, even until now that he was a fresh graduate from college with a degree in Psychology. He knows that he should be more careful with his childhood obsession when he’s around people he works with in the small clinic his Father owns, especially when he helps with the patients that come and go.

Even until now, he wishes that he'd come across one of the beautiful creatures of the night. Even just one hello is fine with me. Sanghyuk thought as he walked through the dark streets back to his new apartment. Although, I do wonder how mother and father know so much about the different clans of the night children and how each vampire is born as either a Dominant or a Sumbissive? I’ll make sure to ask her when I come back home for family lunch. Sanghyuk reminded himself, not noticing two men watching him from the top of one of the small run-down buildings. “Hyung, why does he remind me so much of Jang Sunhee and Han Sanghwan?” The raven haired male asked. “I don't know, but I have a feeling he’s either their off-spring who doesn't know he's one of us or he's a distant mundane relative of either one of them.” The red haired male softly said, sharp eyes focused on Sanghyuk. “I wonder if Sunhee and Sanghwan remember us? They were part of our clan before they decided to part and live separate lives from us.” The red haired male sighed and smiled softly. “Wonshik-ah, of course they will. I didn't place a claim mark to seal them as our family members for nothing.” Wonshik beamed at the elder cutely. “Can we visit them tomorrow then? Please Hakyeon Hyung?” Hakyeon chuckled and nodded, ruffling his brother’s hair affectionately.

 

 


Sanghwan and Sunhee jumped at their doorbell ringing. “I thought Hyukkie wasn't going to be here until next week?” Sanghwan asked his mate as they rushed to their door. Sunhee blinked. “Did you call him?” Sanghwan shook his head. “Then wh—“ Sunhee’s question died on her tongue as five tall familiar males stood on their porch with smiles on their faces. “Nice to see our two maknaes again!” Jaehwan beamed. Sanghwan and Sunhee screamed happily, hugging each of their former clan members happily. “Hakyeon Hyung! What are you guys doing here?!” Sanghwan asked happily, ushering the five older vampires into their house. “And you said you five were busy!” Sunhee whined, smacking Hongbin upside his head. Hongbin whined and narrowed his eyes. “Yah, I’m centuries older than you, brat!” Hongbin sneered. Sunhee laughed and hugged her first best friend in the clan. “Missed you too, Oppa!” Hakyeon smiled softly, eyes darting around until it landed on a fairly large portrait of a young man who looks exactly like Sanghwan. “Sanghwan-ah, is this you?” Hakyeon softly asked as he inspected the portrait. Sanghwan chuckled and shook his head. “That, Hyung, is my son.” Hakyeon's eyes looked like it was about to pop out of his head. “He sadly looks exactly like Sanghwan.” Sunhee said. Sanghwan sneered at his wife. “What's his name?” Wonshik asked curiously, resting his chin on Hakyeon’s shoulder. “Sanghyuk, Han Sanghyuk.” Sanghwan answered. Taekwoon raised a brow, his blonde fringe covering it. “I was expecting him to get Sunhee’s last name since she’s a Dominant.” Taekwoon softly noted. Sanghwan and Sunhee chuckled. “Apparently, our rules don't apply in the mundane world, Hyung.” Sanghwan said. “How so?” The blonde vampire asked. “When a couple is married, it is automatic that the wife takes the husband’s last name. Same goes with the child they bear.” Sunhee explained. The five vampires nodded before freezing in place when an unfamiliar scent came to them. Sanghyuk stood frozen in the middle of the living room, eyes darting from his parents to the five handsome men who were scattered around the area. “Surprise?” Sanghyuk said, albeit confused. Sanghwan and Sunhee went to their son and dragged him to sit on the chair in the middle. “We have some explaining to do.” Sanghwan softly said. Sanghyuk blinked. “It's better if our former clan members introduce themselves one by one.” Sunhee said. Sanghyuk’s eye twitched. So my theory when I was a child was right. My parents are vampires. Sanghyuk mused to himself. “Alright?” He said, eyes darting to the red haired male who stood in front of him. Hakyeon smiled charmingly. “I’m Cha Hakyeon, leader and eldest of the VIXX clan. I was born in the 13th Century, along with my younger brother, Kim Wonshik.” Hakyeon said. Sanghyuk’s eyes widened as he did the math. Wonshik’s deep chuckle tossed him back into reality, his pretty eyes blinking at the raven haired vampire. “I’m Kim Wonshik, 2nd in command of the clan. The reason why Hakyeon Hyung and I have different last names is because Hyung’s a Dominant which means he got our father’s last name, while I got our mother’s last name for the fact that I’m a Submissive.” Sanghyuk internally raised a brow at the two. “Okay? I’m sorry, I really have no clue how to react.” The brothers chuckled and shook their heads. “It's alright.” The both said. Sanghyuk nearly screamed when he was suddenly teleported in front of another vampire, the poor male’s eyes wide and fingers digging into the armrests of the couch. The blonde vampire smiled in amusement. “I’m Jung Taekwoon. I was born in the 19th century, along with your parents. I used to be the youngest with them, but now that they left, I have to deal with those headaches I call “Hyung.” Trust me, they take advantage of it and me being the maknae.” Sanghyuk smiled a bit. “Is it bad that I knew you were bound to be either the makane or one of them?” Sanghyuk timidly asked. Taekwoon’s lips curled up into a smirk. “Maybe.” Sanghyuk blinked before yelping as he was dragged across the room like a rag doll. “As creepy as it is, you looking exactly like Sunghwan is both bad and good.” The one with the handsome nose said. Sanghyuk blinked up at the vampire rapidly, a bit disoriented from the sudden teleporting and dragging. Sanghwan sneered. “And what does that mean?!” Sanghwan demanded. The vampire chuckled. “It means that Sanghyukkie here grew up handsome like our maknae.” Sanghyuk felt himself blush at the vampires words. Sanghwan sneered once again. “Just introduce yourself.” The father grumbled. The vampire chuckled, taking Sanghyuk’s hand and kissed it. “Lee Jaehwan, born in the 16th century along with my younger brother Lee Hongbin.” Jaehwan said, voice silky and seductive to the young vampire’s ears. Sanghyuk was so sure his face was as pink as his mother’s eyes. “Hyung, go away. You're scaring him.” The handsome one hissed, pushing his older brother in a not so friendly manner. “Hi! I’m Lee Hongbin, this moronic Hyung’s younger brother. He’s a pain in the , but you’ll get by.” Hongbin said with a dimpled smile. Sanghyuk laughed softly and decided he likes Hongbin more than his charmer of a brother. “Now we're done! You five can disappear now!” Sanghwan said, appearing behind his son and placing a protective hand on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. Sunhee rolled her eyes and swatted her mate’s hands away from their son’s shoulder. “Calm down. It's Hyukkie’s decision if he wants one of them or all of them as his mate, since it's obvious they imprinted on each other in a shortest amount of time.” Sanghyuk’s eyes widened, turning his head to look at his mother in shock. “What?!” Sunhee and Sanghwan sighed. “Oh boy, you two haven't told him about that?” Wonshik asked. Sanghwan looked at his mate. “I thought you told him?” Sunhee gasped. “Me? You said you were going to tell him when he turns of age?!” The mother shrieked. Sanghyuk felt a headache coming on, leaning his face into his hands.

After an hour of listening to his parents bicker, Sanghyuk did something unexpected which shocked the other five vampires. Hakyeon and Wonshik gawked at Sanghyuk in shock, Jaehwan and Hongbin hiding behind the couch as they trembled with after shocks and Taekwoon’s eyes wide. “How did you do that?” Taekwoon softly asked as he stared at the time-frozen couple. Sanghyuk blinked rapidly. “I have no clue. All I know is that I whispered stop and that happened.” The young vampire said, albeit frightened from what he did. “They're not gonna die from that, right?” Sanghyuk asked Hakyeon. Hakyeon chuckled and laid a comforting hand on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. “They’ll be fine.” Hakyeon said, eyeing the couple. “You think you can unfreeze them?” Hakyeon softly asked. Sanghyuk shrugged. “I can try? I mean, this is the first time I did this.” Sanghyuk said waving his hand absebtmindedly, causing his parents to unfreeze. The other four vampires watched in awe, eyes sparkling with rapt interest. “Sanghyuk, I think you just discovered your abilities.” Was all Sanghwan said. The son blinked at his father. “Which is?” Sunhee smiled. “Time control.” Sanghyuk blinked, which the other five infatuated vampires found adorable. “Does that mean I just stopped aging not too long ago?” Sanghwan chuckled. “You stopped aging the minute you find your mate—er mates in this case.” Sanghyuk tilted his head in confusion. “Mates?” Sunhee and Sanghwan nodded, gesturing to the five older vampires around them. Sanghyuk gasped in realizarion. “Oh. Right.” Hakyeon and Wonshik chuckled, laying their hand on either side of Sanghyuk’s shoulders lovingly. “It doesn't take long for a vampire to fall in love.” Wonshik softly said. Sanghyuk blushed madly, hiding his face in his arms. Sanghwan cackled and nudged Taekwoon with his elbow. “Looks like we found your match.” Taekwoon sneered and whacked his best friend with his hand before hiding his pink face in one of the pillows. Sunhee giggled.


“You do know what this means, right?” Sunhee softly asked his son a few minutes later. Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip, looking at the sad faces of his parents then at his five soon-to-be mates’ encouraging smiles. “Yeah, I do.” Sanghyuk breathed out with a soft smile. Sunhee smiled, tears in her eyes as she hugged her only son. “You take good care of yourself and those five morons, alright?” The said five morons sneereed, yet joined the group hug. Sanghwan chuckled and backhugged his mate. “Don't break my son.” Sanghwan warned the older vampires. Taekwoon smirked. “No promises.” The former maknae said. Sanghyuk blushed at the older vampire’s words. “Taekwoon.” Sanghwan hissed. Taekwoon chuckled. “Kidding. We’ll be careful with him.” Taekwoon promised, gently pulling Sanhyuk into his arms. “Hyung…” Sanghyuk shyly said. The five vampires cooed at their new maknae’s cuteness, Taekwoon nuzzling his face into the younger’s neck. Sunhee and Sanghwan smiled at the six. “I expect my son to come back with your children.” Sunhee said, smirking at Wonshik who happened to be the only Submissive. Wonshin turned pink and hid his face in his brother’s shoulder. Hakyeon chuckled. “There’s just one problem.” Sanghyuk softly said. “Wonshik Hyung is the only submissive one….it's not fair for the other Hyungs.” Sanghyuk thoughtfully said. Sunhee softened while Sanghwan painfully facepalmed. “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that a Submissive can become a Dominant when the Dominant goes into heat. Same goes with a Dominant becoming Submissive.” Sanghwan mumbled. Sanghyuk’s eyes sparkled. “Does that mean Wonshik Hyung can become a Dominant?” Sunhee smiled and nodded. Wonshik felt his heart clench at the maknae’s sweet words. The other vampires felt something in them stir as they smiled at the new maknae, Sanghyuk grinning happily.