RaHyuKen

Love, Hyogi

If there is one thing Sanghyuk has never expected to happen in her life is being in a polyamory relationship with her two best friends. No one can really blame her for falling in-love with Lee Jaehwan, the co-captain of their school’s football team, and Kim Wonshik, the captain of the basketball team. Both guys are tall, handsome, smart and two of the kindest people Sanghyuk has ever met in her life; what's more is that Jaehwan and Wonshik are childhood friends that share everything. And yes, Sanghyuk is shared between the two as well. Sanghyuk, however, has no qualms about their closeness and their way of sharing.
In fact, she loves it the most when they give her so much love and attention as both their only close female friend and their girlfriend.

A good example would be now, Sanghyuk wedged in-between two defined tall bodies as Jaehwan and Wonshik cuddled with her as much as they could since the three were in their own place inside the cafeteria. “How am I going to survive without you?” Jaehwan whined, kissing down her neck lovingly. Sanghyuk giggled, poking Jaehwan’s side. “You’ll live, Oppa. You always do. Plus, Taekwoon Oppa might not want you guys to lose the big game because of me.” Sanghyuk softly said, kissing Jaehwan’s cheek. Jaehwan smiled softly and nuzzled Sanghyuk’s neck. Wonshik snorted at the forever childish Jaehwan and nipped at Sanghyuk’s neck softly. “As much as I love having Sanghyukkie to myself for a few weeks, it doesn't feel right without Jaehwan Hyung.” Wonshik said softly. Sanghyuk rolled her eyes at her boyfriends. “Alright, what kind of drama is this?” Jaehwan chuckled, moving to rest his head on Sanghyuk’s shoulder; imitating Wonshik. “The usual “I’m going to miss my girlfriend and my best friend” kind of drama.” Jaehwan answered nonchalantly. Wonshik and Sanghyuk rolled their eyes at Jahewan. “And I thought Taekwoon Oppa said Hakyeon Unnie and Hongbin Unnie are more dramatic than you and Wonshik.” Sanghyuk grumbled. Wonshik and Jaehwan innocently grinned at the youngest, kissing either side of her cheeks. “But you, like your step-brother, love us both!” Jaehwan chirped, Wonshik nodding along. Sanghyuk sighed dramatically. “Sadly, I do.” Jaehwan scowled before kissing her as Wonshik punished her with one harsh nip at the mark he made on her the previous night. “Must you three display so much affection?” Taekwoon’s voice boomed followed by three trays being placed on the other three’s table. Sanghyuk jumped, effectively causing Jaehwan to fall back and Wonshik to accidentally bite her too hard. Sanghyuk whined in pain, hand flying to her neck where Wonshik accidentally bit her. Wonshik gasped and kissed her softly as apology. “I’m sorry, Baby. It was an accident.” Wonshik said in-between kisses. Sanghyuk nodded, kissing back softly before pulling away. “No marking for you until this one disappears.” Sanghyuk said with a scowl. Wonshik chuckled and nodded. “I can live with that.” Taekwoon and his girlfriends scowled. “You three, I swear.” Hongbin grumbled, walking to the other side to yank Sanghyuk away from Wonshik and Jaehwan. Hakyeon sneered, pushing Taekwoon to Wonshik and Jahewan. “Boy’s side.” Hakyeon said, forcining the slightly younger male to sit. “Girl’s side.” Hongbin hissed, forcing Sanghyuk to sit. The step-siblings simultaneously whimpered in pain as their butts slammed down the metal benches. “Quit whining. You two need to save lunch.” Hakyeon commanded. “But I didn't even do anything!” Taekwoon protested. Hongbin and Hakyeon rolled their eyes. “Exactly. Hongbin and I are preventing anything from happening.” Taekwoon whined. Hakyeon cut his whining with a dark glare, causing Taekwoon to instinctively use Wonshik as his human shield. Sanghyuk watched them in amusement as she finally ate her apple. Jaehwan rolled his eyes at the three, opting to stare lovingly at his girlfriend. Sanghyuk noticed and smiled softly. Jaehwan felt his heart flutter at the younger’s beautiful smile, smiling back his own cute yet goofy smile. Sanghyuk giggled, cheeks turning pink at the slightly cheesy moment. Jaehwan chuckled, leaning his cheek on his hand. “I love you.” Jaehwan mouthed. Sanghyuk’s eyes twinkled. “I love you too.” She mouthed back, the two unaware of Hongbin’s motherly grin and Hakyeon’s proud scowl. “Dear god, you two are worse than Taekwoon and Hongbin.” Hakyeon grumbled. Wonshin cackled. “Is my sister jealous?” Wonshik teased his step-sister. Hakyeon sneered and back-handed her step-brother.

 

Sanghyuk smiled as she hugged Jaehwan. “I’ll miss you.” Sanghyuk whispered. Jaehwan chuckled, hugging the slightly shorter girl to his chest with a free arm. “I’ll miss you too.” Jaehwan said softly, tilting Sanghyuk’s head gently with his fingers cupping her chin. Sanghyuk smiled softly, leaning in to kiss Jaehwan softly. Jaehwan sighed happily, kissing back with equal softness. “Alright you two, time to go your separate ways for a week.” Wonshik said with a chuckle. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk broke a part with a soft laugh. “Oppa!” Sanghyuk playfully whined. Jaehwan playfully scowled. “Must you always ruin the moment?” Wonshik cackled and nodded. “If it saves you from being late to Taekwoon Hyung’s house for the meet-up, then yes.” Jaehwan’s eyes comically widened, palm coming up to smack his forehead. “, I completely forgot.” Sanghyuk giggled and pushed Jaehwan completely out of the door. “Out you go!” Sanghyuk said with a cute smile. “Bye!” Sanghyuk said. “Don't miss me too much!” Jaehwan called out as he walked away. “We won't!” Wonshik said with a laugh.

Once Jaehwan left, Sanghyuk sighed sadly and leaned into the embrace Wonshik offered. “I miss him already.” Wonshik smiled softly at the shorter girl. “You know very well that he’ll be back soon.” Wonshik comforted, kissing her forehead. Sanghyuk sighed once more and nodded. “I could never get used to either one of you being away.” Sanghyuk softly said, her arms tightening around Wonshik. Wonshik sighed and pressed her closer to him. “You don't regret having us as your boyfriends, right?” Sanghyuk looked at Wonshik and shook her head, a pout forming on her pretty lips. “No! Why would you think of that?” Wonshik hushed her with a soft kiss. “I’m sorry, Baby. I didn't mean to say that. I love you so much, I'm not willing to let you out of my heart. I’m sure Jaehwan Hyung feels the same.” Wonshik cooed, littering butterfly kisses on her face. Sanghyuk smiled softly at that, capturing the older male into a sweet kiss once his lips hovered slightly above her's. Wonshik smiled into the kiss, hands moving to rest on her small waist. “I love you.” Wonshik whispered in-between kisses. Sanghyuk giggled, moving her arms to wrap around Wonshik’s neck. “I love you too.” Sanghyuk whispered.

 

 

The week after Jaehwan got back was full of laughter and smacking of objects to the head as Sanghyuk, Hakyeon and Hongbin decided to rebel against Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Wonshik. “What did we do this time?!” Wonshik and Taekwoon whined, rubbing their aching foreheads. Sanghyuk and Hakyeon sneered while Hongbin screeched as she chased Jaehwan with a frying pan. “You two agreed with Jaehwan’s idiotic plan!” Hakyeon screamed. Sanghyuk stayed silent, eyes narrowed darkly at her boyfriend. “Jaehwan bribed me with food.” Taekwoon said. “And he threatened that I can't touch you if I don't agree! I can't live a day without being able to hug or kiss you!” Sanghyuk smiled a bit, leaning over the back of the couch to kiss Wonshik’s cheek. “Sweet, but you still agreed to Jaehwan Oppa’s idea of having an .” Sanghyuk said. Wonshik sobbed at that. “I was forced to!” Wonshik wailed. Hakyeon hummed, thinking about letting Wonshik off the hook. “Should we?” Hakyeon asked Sanghyuk. The maknae smiled and nodded. “If Oppa proves that he really wants nothing to do with the stupid idea.” Wonshik nodded with out any hesitation. “I promise you that I do not want anyone else, aside for Jaehwan Hyung, to see you in those ways.” Wonshik said, holding Sanghyuk’s hand. Sanghyuk grinned. “He’s off the hook.” Sanghyuk simply said before jumping on Wonshik’s lap for cuddling. Wonshik happily held the maknae and nuzzled her cheek. Taekwoon gawked. “And you think I want those two to see you and Hongbin like that?! I rather die than have other men stare and watch you two in ways only I can!” Taekwoon screeched. Hakyeon giggled and plopped herself on Takewoon’s lap. “I know you don't. I just want you to assure me.” Hakyeon softly said, wrapping her arms around her lover’s neck. Taekwoon smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Hakyeon’s waist and kissed her softly.
The two pairs were startled when Jaehwan screamed in pain. “LEE HONGBIN, I WILL BURN YOU FOR THAT!” Hongbin cackled, running to hide in Taekwoon’s arms. Taekwoon widened his eyes when Hongbin successfully threw herself into his lap. Hakyeon jumped a bit before hugging her close to them. Jaehwan heaved, forehead red, as he staggered into the living room. “Hot pan….forehead….WHY?!” Jaehwan sobbed, falling to his knees before laying flat on the floor. Hongbin shrugged, snuggling up to Taekwoon. Sanghyuk raised a brow at her eldest boyfriend, sighing when Wonshik kisses down her neck. “What do we do with him?” Sanghyuk softly asked. “How about banning him from ? Give him blue balls or something.” Hongbin suggested, half way to falling asleep with how Hakyeon runs her fingers through her hair and Taekwoon’s soft kisses. Sanghyuk yawned softly and nodded. “Good idea.” Sanghyuk sleepily said, slouching more on Wonshik’s lap before surrenduring to sleep. Wonshik chuckled, kissing the top of his girlfriend’s head and gently pulling her closer. Jaehwan sadly looked up at his best friend. “Is she serious?” Wonshik shrugged. “We’ll have to find out sooner or later.” Wonshik said. Jaehwan buried his face back into the carpet and sobbed like the sad person he is.