HyukBin 12

Love, Hyogi

Sanghyuk chewed on his bottom lip as he stared at the mess his twin brother made, his black ears twitching nervously. “Oh, dear lordy.” Sanghyuk breathed out as he walked into the kitchen, spotting his younger twin brother, Sangjin. “Hyung!” Sangjin beamed as he hopped off the counter, his blond ears covered with cinnamon powder. “Jinnie, what are you doing?” Sanghyuk cautiously asked his child-like twin. Sangjin giggled and hugged the taller cat hybrid. “I wanted to bake something for you and Hongbinnie Hyung! But, I couldn't figure out how the mixer works…..sorry, Hyungie.” Sangjin said, ears lowering sadly. Sanghyuk smiled softly and hugged his younger twin tightly, earning a pleased giggle from the shorter one and flour over his clean hoodie. “That's sweet of you, Jinnie! Tell you what, let’s clean up the house then we’ll bake before Bin Hyung gets back.” Sangjin nodded happily like the child at heart he is. “Let's go! I wanna bake cakes!” Sangjin excitedly said as he pulled his chuckling older twin to the storage room.

Soon enough, the two hybrids finished cleaning up the entire flat and are now pondering over what kind of cake they should make for Sanghyuk’s lover. Sangjin excitedly pointed at a bean shaped cake. “Hyungie, this one! This one!” Sanghyuk chuckled and nodded, kissing his happy twin’s forehead. “Go ahead and prepare the ingredients.” Sanghyuk softly said as he looked for their aprons. Sangjin skipped happily to their pantry, tail swishing behind him.
Once the two finally finished placing the ingredients on the counter, their ears stood tall on their heads, the familiar sound of Hongbin’s leather shoes tapping on the wooden floor followed by their master’s scent. Sangjin pouted, eyes filling with tears. Sanghyuk noticed and quickly hugged the smaller hybrid. “Shh, it's okay.” Sanghyuk cooed as he comforted his twin. “The surprise is ruined.” Sangjin softly whimpered, arms wrapping around Sanghyuk’s waist. “I wanted to surprise you and Binnie Hyung.” Sangjin sniffed, fat tears rolling down his face. Sanghyuk cooed and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. “Why don't you stay with Hongbinnie while I start baking? This can still be a surprise for him if you distract him.” Sanghyuk suggested, eyes quickly glancing to his lover who stood frozen by the kitchen. Sangjin sniffled and nodded, hands coming up to gently rub away his tears. “You think Binnie Hyung will still be surprised?” The younger twin softly asked. Sanghyuk smiled softly and nodded, hand discreetly shooing his lover away. Hongbin smiled warmly at the sight before walking off to stay in their living room, pretending he didn't hear anything. “Promise?” Sangjin asked, holding out his pinky finger to his older twin. Sanghyuk chuckled softly and nodded, curling his longer pinky finger around Sangjin’s. Sangjin grinned happily, tiptoeing to place a brotherly peck on Sanghyuk’s cheek before bouncing away to his twin’s lover.

“Hyungie!” Sangjin happily tackled his master to the floor. Hongbin laughed as he caught the child-like hybrid and hugged the younger close. “Hi, Jinnie! How was your day?” Hongbin casually asked. Sangjin giggled and launched into a long story of his day with his older twin, leaving out the baking surprise. Hongbin gave the young hybrid a fatherly smile the whole time, nodding and reacting to the younger male’s exaggerations.
While that all happened, Sanghyuk smiled as he took out his quick-bake brownies, carefully transferring them in a plate. Sanghyuk happily hummed a sweet tune as he decorated the servings to the best of his abilities, his tail swishing happily behind him. “And…done!” Sanghyuk said, grinning at his masterpiece. “I'm sure my Jinnie will be so happy!” Sanghyuk softly squealed to himself, heart warming at the image of his baby brother presenting the sweets to Hongbin. “Sangjin-ah, could you please help me?” Sanghyuk called out. Sangjin grinned as he happily ran to the kitchen, gasping at the pretty delicacies. “Hyungie, they look so yummy!” Sanghyuk smiled proudly, hugging his twin. “Do you like it?” Sangjin nodded happily, cat ears bouncing cutely. “It's perfect! Thank you for helping, Hyungie!” Sangjin said sweetly, nuzzling his face into the taller twin’s shoulder. “Can I give it to Binnie Hyung?” Sangjin asked with wide eyes. Sanghyuk nodded, smiling wider as his baby brother carefully took the plate of brownies. “I’ll be right behind you.” Sanghyuk softly said as he noticed his twin looking over his shoulder nervously. Sangjin smiled and happily walked towards Hongbin. “Hyungie! For you!” Sangjin cutely said as he handed Hongbin the plate of brownies. Hongbin’s heart melted at the thoughtful hybrids and hugged the youngest. “Thank you, Jinnie!” Sangjin giggled. “I helped Hyung with finding the ingredients!” Sangjin proudly said. Sanghyuk chuckled and hugged his adorable baby brother. “He sure did!” Sanghyuk praised, ruffling Sangjin’s hair and ears. Sangjin giggled and hugged his twin back. “Try them!” Sangjin said. Hongbin chuckled and took a bite. “Wow, this is good!” Hongbin said, eyes wide. The twins grinned happily at him, Sangjin hugging Hongbin. “Do you like the surprise?” Hongbin chuckled softly and nodded. “I love it. Thank you.” He told both hybrids. Sangjin squealed happily before nuzzling his face into Hongbin’s chest. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed his lover softly.

“He says it's a thank you surprise.” Sanghyuk softly told Hongbin as he cradled his sleeping twin in his arms and lap. Hongbin smiled and kissed his lover softly. “That's very sweet of him.” Sanghyuk smiled warmly and nodded. “He said he's lucky to have me as a brother and you as his best friend and master. To be honest, I agree with him. Our past owners couldn't stand the way Sangjinnie is, getting easily frustrated with his mentality of a child and how sensitive he is.” Sanghyuk softly said, tears forming in his pretty eyes. Hongbin frowned, hugging his lover with one arm, kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek to continue. “I'm really glad you saved us from our past owner, Hongbin-ah. You took care of us and accepted and treated my Sangjinnie as if he was your own and for who he is.” Sanghyuk said, eyes staring into Hongbin’s. Hongbin smiled warmly and captured his lover in a sweet kiss. “Sangjin is the most precious brother I have. I won't allow anyone to mistreat him.” Hongbin said. Sanghyuk smiled happily, tears falling from his eyes. “I love you so much, I even imagine Sangjin as our cute kitten.” Hongbin said with a chuckle. “You're both his mother and brother, Sanghyuk-ah.” Hongbin said, hand softly caressing Sangjin’s ears. Sanghyuk smiled and nodded. “When Jinnie would have his sad times, he would address me as “Umma.” I don't mind it at all, since I vowed to be his mother figure the minute I realized that Jinnie wouldn't be the same.” Hongbin hushed his lover with a kiss, not wanting to see the younger cry more. “All that matters is that you're my love and you two are in my care. Sangjin is my precious kitten and you are the one I chose to marry one day.” Hongbin said. Sanghyuk smiled softly and kissed his lover. “I love you, Lee Hongbin.” Hongbin smiled and kissed his lover deeper. “I love you more, Han Sanghyuk.” Hongbin whispered in-between their sweet kisses.
Sangjin silently giggled as he watched his brother and Hongbin have a sweet moment, his innocent mind wishing they both get married and become his parents.