HyukBin 13

Love, Hyogi

“I wouldn't do that if I were you.” A deep voice came from behind, shocking the young man into dropping his only knife into the river. “Why do you care? You don't even know me!” The young man said, turning around to glare at the man who dare disturb him. The man gave a soft smile, dimples showing. “I don't need to know someone to save them.” The doe-eyed male said, stepping closer to the much taller lad. “I’m Lee Hongbin, a once troubled youth like you.” The taller man gave Hongbin a skeptical look before accepting the outstretched hand, noticing it just now. “Han Sanghyuk, a very troubled youth.” Sanghyuk said. Hongbin tilted his head and smiled wider. “Want to have coffee with me? I know a great café to stay.” Sanghyuk found himself smiling at the odd invitation, interest spiking in him. “Sure. I don't have anything else important to do today.” Hongbin smiled and gently took Sanghyuk’s wrist in his hand. “I promise you, you’ll love the café!” Hongbin said before going on about how the café they’re going to helps people like them relax more with the sweets and drinks they offer. “They even have cats and dogs! The best thing about that is that both animals are so friendly towards each other and the people!” Sanghyuk chuckled softly at the smaller male, feeling his mood lighten up for the first time in five years since the horrible event in his life.

 

“What are you smiling at?” Hongbin softly asked as he draped himself over his boyfriend. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed the smaller male softly. “Just remembering the first time we met and how cute you looked when you gushed about the café.” Hongbin giggled and positioned himself to sit on Sanghyuk’s lap, facing the younger. “It's been a while since we last visited the café. I wonder if Taekwoon Hyung still works there.” Hongbin thought, wrapping his arms around Sanghyuk’s neck. Sanghyuk hummed and gently pulled Hongbin closer. “I'm sure he still does. Isn't he the part owner as well?” Hongbin nodded. “He owns the café along with his wife, Hakyeon Noona.” Sanghyuk hummed once more, his memory jogging up the first time Hongbin introduced him to the hyperactive, yet motherly owner of the café.

 

“Welcome to the Neo Café! I’m the owner, Jung Hakyeon! How may I be of service to you two handsome young men today?” A young woman with a bright smile greeted. Hongbin smiled back while Sanghyuk gave a polite nod. “Hi, we're here to see Jung Taekwoon? I’m Lee Hongbin, and this is Han Sanghyuk.” Hongbin softly said, pulling his boyfriend of two weeks close to him. Hakyeon smiled softly and nodded. “This way, please.” She said as she lead them to Jung Taekwoon’s usual area when the Manager of the café wasn’t busy working on orders or paperwork. Hongbin and Sanghyuk thanked the kind woman, following the smaller girl with nervous smiles on their faces.
“Taekwoonie, you have two clients, I assume?” Hakyeon softly said, standing in front of a man with broad shoulders and black wavy hair. Taekwoon smiled and nodded, gesturing the woman and the two youg men to sit with him. Hakyeon happily took her seat beside Taekwoon, while Hongbin and Sanghyuk took the seats in front of the two owners.

“So this must be Sanghyuk?” Taekwoon softly asked as he smiled softly at the young man beside Hongbin. Hongbin nodded and placed a hand on Sanghyuk’s. Sanghyuk smiled up at Hongbin. “It's nice to finally see you settle down with someone you clearly love.” Taekwoon said. Hongbin blushed and nodded. “I figured I shouldn't be running away from my feelings. It'll just make it harder for me.” Taekwoon nodded. “This oddly reminds me of the first few weeks into our relationship.” Hakyeon softly told Taekwoon, resting her head on her husband’s shoulder. Taekwoon chuckled at the blonde haired female and nodded. “Except I barely responded.” Taekwoon reminded. “Which one of us is more like you?” Hongbin asked Taekwoon innocently. Taekwoon chuckled. “Sanghyuk.” The said male turned pink. “I-I’m sorry. I’m just not used to a lot of people treating me nicely.” Sanghyuk stammered, his cheeks darkening. Taekwoon and Hakyeon softly chuckled. “That's quite alright, Sanghyuk. You can take your time opening up.” Taekwoon softly said with a fatherly smile. Hakyeon nodded in agreement. “Take it slowly, but surely. I’m positive that Hongbinnie here will be by your side all through out!” Hakyeon chirped, gaining the first bright smile from Sanghyuk. Hongbin softly giggled and kissed Sanghyuk’s pink cheeks. Sanghyuk smiled shyly and wrapped his arms around Hongbin, making the older couple in front of them smile.

 

Hongbin squealed as Sanghyuk tossed him onto their bed, the youger climbing on top of him. “Yah!” Hongbin screamed before giggling as the taller poked his sides. Sanghyuk laughed as he tickled his lover. “H-Hyukkie!” Hongbin said, gripping Sanghyuk’s biceps. Sanghyuk grinned and stopped his ministrations, the fingers that were used to poke Hongbin curled over the smaller male’s waist, pulling Hongbin close to him. “I love you, Hyung.” Sanghyuk softly said, kissing Hongbin softly. Hongbin blushed, wrapping his arms around Sanghyuk’s neck and kissed back. “I love you too, Hyogi.” Hongbin softly said before a small moan escaped his lips as Sanghyuk trailed his kisses down Hongbin’s neck. Sanghyuk stopped at the familiar spot, a love mark on the area. “S-Sanghyuk-ah!” Hongbin moaned, his fingers finding its way to tangle with Sanghyuk’s soft blonde locks. Sanghyuk lowly moaned at the slight tug Hongbin have on his hair. “Hyung, let me make love to you.” Sanghyuk pleaded, kissing up to Hongbin’s jaw. Hongbin mewled, nodding as Sanghyuk kissed down his neck and at his collarbones. Sanghyuk smiled softly and went back up to capture his lover in a slow and passionate kiss. Hongbin responded immediately, when Sanghyuk on his bottom lip.

An hour later, Hongbin happily laid in Sanghyuk’s arms as they stared into each other’s eyes. Sanghyuk smiled warmly at the smaller male, pulling Hongbin closer to his chest. “Hyung, it's been four years since we first met.” Hongbin hummed. “I’m glad I saved you.” Hongbin softly said, kissing Sanghyuk’s jaw sweetly. Sanghyuk chuckled and kissed Hongbin’s forehead. “Hyung, do you think we’ll get married someday?” Hongbin’s heart fluttered at the younger’s words, his cheeks turning pink. “We will, if you want to. You know I'll say yes in a heartbeat.” Hongbin softly admitted, not trusting his full voice. Sanghyuk beamed, leaning down to softly kiss Hongbin, hand reaching behind him to take the small velvet box that laid hidden behind the table lamp. “Lee Hongbin, I know we met under the oddest time in our lives, but from the moment I heard your voice, I knew you were different from all those other people who had tried to save me.” Sanghyuk said, taking Hongbin’s smaller hand in his, and kissed it. “The others left me hanging after they talked me out of my suicidal intentions, some went as far as we did, but left me when they couldn't figure out how to help me out of my depression,” Sanghyuk paused to smile and wipe the tears that fell from Hongbin’s eyes, kissing his lover softly before continuing. “But you stayed with me. You showed me the love I longed for—craved for, even. You showed me that not all people are as bad as I thought. You taught me how to love.” Sanghyuk said, kissing Hongbin’s bested cheeks. “The moment I felt so much love from you, I instantly knew that you're the only one I trust with my heart, my life. At that time, all I wanted was you for myself. I wanted you to be the one I marry and have children with.” Sanghyuk said, voice a bit shaky from the tears of joy and love that rise in his eyes. “Sanghyuk, what are you trying to say?” Hongbin asked, a smile on his face. Sanghyuk smiled back and kissed Hongbin softly. “What I’m trying to say is, will you marry me?” Sanghyuk softly asked, presenting the now opened box. Hongbin gasped, eyes widening at the white gold ring with a small diamond on top. “Yes. Forever, yes!” Hongbin said, tears freely flowing down his face as he kissed Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk smiled as they kissed. “I've always dreamed of this.” Hongbin softly said as he watched his lover slip the ring on his finger. Sanghyuk chuckled, kissing Hongbin’s ring finger. “And now, your dream is coming true.” Sanghyuk sweetly said. Hongbin smiled softly and cupped his fiancé’s face and brought the younger to his lips. “I love you, Han Sanghyuk.” Hongbin said. Sanghyuk smiled warmly and kissed his fiancé softly. “I love you more, Lee Hongbin.” Sanghyuk said, pulling his lover to his chest as they both laid in the warmth of their bed, each other, and their happiness.