ChaSang 9

Love, Hyogi

June 30, 2012

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Happy birthday, Hyungie!

To: My Hyogi
Aww, thank you! What time will you come home from classes?

To: Yeonnieboo :3
I'm not so sure :( Mrs. Wang is being a to us for something none of us in the class did :((

To: My Hyogi
Do you want me to go over there and excuse you?

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Please? I don't want to sit for another two and a half hours, listening to our Ethics teacher go on about something.

To: My Hyogi
Alright. Expect me to be there in 15. I just need to get Taekwoon out of the room.

To: Yeonnieboo :3
You're the best boyfriend :D

 


November 25, 2013

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Will a hug help you stop crying?

To: My Hyogi
Kisses too?

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Anything to make my beautiful boyfriend stop crying

 

June 8, 2014

To: Yeonnieboo :3
I hope you're ready for our victory date

To: My Hyogi
Honey, it's only 6:30PM. We’re off the clock at 8PM

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Not for us. I asked Manager Hyung if we could get off earlier.

To: My Hyogi
You spoil me too much

To: Yeonnieboo :3
Because I love you :3

To: My Hyogi
You sappy bastard

 


October 22, 2014

To: My future wife
Hey, I love you

To: My only one
Are you trying to help me calm down from crying?

To: My future wife
Yes and no. Yes because I hate seeing you cry. No because I never fail to tell you the truth 24/7.

To: My only one
You are such a sap. Stop hanging out with Jaehwan.

To: My future wife
But you love it~

To: My only one
Get your over here and cuddle with me.

 


March 3, 2015

To: My only one
Sanghyuk, we need to talk.

To: My future wife
Did I do something wrong?

To: Sanghyuk
Just meet me in the hallways.

 


November 17, 2015

To: My future wife
Taekwoon Hyung said don't stay out too late with Eunji Noona.

To: My one and only
Tell him to not worry. I’m bringing her home with me.

To: My future wife
Taekwoon Hyung doesn't know about this plan of fixing them, doesn't he?

To: My one and only
Nope! Eunji doesn’t either.

To: My future wife
If he murders me for being an alliance against him, I just want you to know that I was planning on proposing to you tonight.

To: My one and only
He won't murder you, Honey.

To: My one and only
Wait, WHAT?!

To: My one and only
HAN SANGHYUK, YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING.

 

February 14, 2016
Hakyeon kicked his fiancé off the bed. “You lazy .” Sanghyuk chuckled, yanking Hakyeon on top of him. “It's Valentine’s Day.” Hakyeon raised a brow, resting his chin on his hands. “So?” Sanghyuk grinned, kissing Hakyeon softly. “It means no schedule for us and a double date with Taekwoon Hyung and Eunji Noona.” Hakyeon whined, hiding his face in Sanghyuk’s neck. “Do we really have to?” Sanghyuk nodded, hugging the smaller male closer. “Come on, Hyung. It isn't everyday we get to spend time with those two.” Hakyeon sighed, softly kissing Sanghyuk’s neck and nodded. “We have to start preparing.” Hakyeon mumbled, pushing his arms up to stand. Sanghyuk smirked, flipping them over before Hakyeon could stand. Hakyeon yelped, eyes widening at the male that hovered above him. “Sa—mph!” Sanghyuk kissed his lover softly, hand cupping the side of Hakyeon’s small face. Hakyeon’s eyes fluttered shut, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. “We have enough time. I want to give you my Valentine's Day gift.” Sanghyuk huskily said, kissing down Hakyeon’s neck and biting the elder’s sweet spot. Hakyeon moaned softly, nodding. “I like that idea.” Hakyeon said before loudly as Sanghyuk swirled his tongue around his sensitive buds. Sanghyuk mentally thanked the fact they moved out of the dorms, eyes darkening at the sight of his lover slowly falling apart with just the . “Looks like we’ll be a bit late.” Sanghyuk noted. Hakyeon whined needily. “Don't care. me now.” Sanghyuk chuckled and complied.