HyukBin 6

Love, Hyogi

Do you remember
All the time we spent together
L.O.V.E LUV

Sanghyuk smiled sadly as he listened to APINK’s hit song, chuckling bitterly as he found himself relating to the song. “Sanghyuk-ah, stop it.” Taekwoon softly said as he sat beside the maknae, wrapping an arm around the broken-hearted male. “Sorry, Hyung. It's just she really crushed a part of me.” Sanghyuk said. Taekwoon sighed, cringing when the bridge of the song came.

(Do you) miss only me?
(Do you) miss only me?
(I do) miss you so

Hakyeon walked in, sighing as he took in the sight of his baby maknae and best friend. Taekwoon gave Hakyeon one of his “please help me” looks, nodding towards the stereo that played the heartbreaking song. Hakyeon nodded, strolling over to unplug the thing. “Sanghyuk, that's enough. She isn't worth your tears and love.” Hakyeon cooed, taking a seat on Sanghyuk’s other side and hugged the maknae. Sanghyuk sobbed, burying his face into Hakyeon’s chest as the pain in his chest was too much.


Not even a few minutes later, the rest of VIXX came home and found their precious maknae crying his eyes out. Jaehwan and Hongbin immediately pulled their maknae into their arms as they walked him to the living room for more air. Jaehwan offered to get Sanghyuk a glass of water while Hongbin stayed and helped Sanghyuk calm down. “Hyukkie, do you want to go out with me later? I heard there’s a new Gopchang place in Hongdae.” Hongbin softly said as she hugged her best friend. Sanghyuk nodded weakly, leaning into the older girl’s embrace. Jaehwan came back with a glass of cold water in her hands, smiling a bit as Hongbin took care of their maknae. “I’ll call Wonshik over.” Jaehwan softly told the two and went to Wonshik’s bedroom.

“So what exactly happened?” Wonshik asked as she and Hongbin walked to the counter to place everyone’s orders. Hongbin sighed, shaking her head. “Sanghyuk is still heartbroken from the bad break up he had with Jimin.” Wonshik frowned, taking the tray of drinks while Hongbin stepped up to place additional orders.
Once the two finished, they slowly walked back to their table as they continued their conversation. “I wouldn't blame him though. Jimin was is first girlfriend.” Hongbin softly said. Wonshik hummed in agreement. “The best we could all do for now is help him out of this state and help him move on.” Wonshik said before walking faster towards their table. Hongbin sighed and mentally agreed with Wonshik’s plan. I just hope this works. I don't like seeing Sanghyuk broken. Hongbin thought to herself as she placed the extra orders on the table.

“Noona, can we go to the park? Just the two of us?” Sanghyuk softly asked Hongbin, resting his head on her shoulder. Hongbin smiled softly and nodded. “I don't see why we can't.” Sanghyuk smiled a bit and laced her small hands with his larger ones. “Thank you, Noona.” Hongbin looked away with a slightly flushed face and a smile. Hakyeon and Taekwoon elbowed Jaehwan and Wonshik, grinning widely at the two. Jaehwan and Wonshik sneered at their boyfriends before softly cooing at their maknaes. “Looks like we have someone who could really help our maknae move on.” Hakyeon softly said, wrapping an arm around Wonshik. Taekwoon gave a fatherly smile as he held Jaehwan’s hand. “I'm positive that Hyukkie will be happier with Binnie.” Taekwoon softly added.

 

Two hours later
Sanghyuk chuckled as he swung their laced hands gently, Hongbin giggling at the youger’s cute act. “Noona, thank you.” Sanghyuk softly said, stopping them by a tree. Hongbin looked up at the younger male, tilting her head in confusion. “For what?” Snaghyuk smiled warmly and hugged the tiny girl. “For always being there for me.” Hongbin blushed as they stood under the snow covered tree and hugged for what it seemed like eternity.
Once the two pulled away, Sanghyuk sat on the snowy ground and pulled Hongbin down on his lap. “I don't want you to ruin your pretty dress.” Was what Sanghyuk said when Hongbin gave him a questioning look. “Besides, I know you really don't want snow melting on your clothes.” Hongbin giggled and playfully slapped Sanghyuk’s arm. “Idiot.” Hongbin mumbled as she got more comfortable in her best friend’s arms, curling up for more warmth. It's fine if we stay like this. I don't mind at all. Hongbin thought as she slowly fell asleep in Sanghyuk’s arms. Sanghyuk smiled down at the older girl, gently adjusting his hold on her so that he could carry her back to the dorms without dropping her. I was so stupid for not choosing you. Sanghyuk thought as he stood up with his crush in his arms.

 

Next day
Hakyeon and Taekwoon quickly rushed to the door once they heard the doorbell, tripping over their feet and nearly colliding into each other. “Is anyone home?” A familiar voice came from the other side of the door. Hakyeon gave a face before turning around to leave. “You answer that, because I ain't gonna talk to that .” Hakyeon hissed and disappeared into one of the bedrooms. Taekwoon sighed and rolled his eyes before opening the door. Taekwoon forced himself to keep his expressions neutral as he stared down at BangTan’s main dancer, Park Jimin. “Taekwoon-sunbae, I’m so sorry for disturbing your morning.” Jimin softly said as she bowed to her Senior. Taekwoon nodded, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. “May I ask your business here?” Taekwoon coldly asked. Jimin but her bottom lip nervously, eyes focused on the floor. “I-I came here to apologize to Sanghyuk.” She softly answered. Taekwoon felt his last nerve snap and glared at her openly. “Hold on. JAEHWAN?” Taekwoon called out as he turned his head back inside. Jaehwan rushed to her boyfriend, back hugging him with a smile. “Yes, Oppa?” She cutely asked, not noticing Jimin’s presence. Taekwoon smiled a bit and kissed her softly. “Take care of this for me.” He whispered before walking around his girlfriend. Jaehwan looked a bit confused before sneering as she saw the shorter girl. “What?” Jimin flinched at the cold tone Jaehwan gave. “If you're here to make amends with my baby maknae, you better make sure he doesn't cry nor do you break his heart more than it already is.” Jaehwan reminded the smaller girl coldly as she allowed Jimin to enter. Jimin nodded and kept her head down while Jaehwan lead her to the living room.

Sanghyuk’s smile dropped when the sight of his ex-girlfriend on the couch greeted him. “What is she doing here?” Sanghyuk softly asked Hongbin. The older girl shrugged, equally surprised. “Jimin-ssi, I suggest you do what you came here for now. We still have a schedule to go to.” Wonshik coldy said, her eyes shooting ice shards at the smallest female in the room. Jimin nodded and shakily walked towards Sanghyuk, stopping only a few paces away. “Sanghyuk, I—“ Sanghyuk cut her off with a shake of his head. “No. I don't want your apology. You can't take back what you said or did that night, nor could you fix that with an apology. You broke my heart, Jimin.” Jimin flinched at each word Sanghyuk spat. Hongbin placed a hand on Sanghyuk’s arm to calm him down a bit. Sanghyuk sighed, calming down a bit at Hongbin’s touch. “Look, Jimin I know you want to fix whatever happened to us, and I don't really mind if you do. But please, not now. Not when I’m still slightly hurting over that.” Sanghyuk said, eyes pleading. Jimin nodded. “I understand. Sorry if I ruined your morning.” Jimin softly said before walking back to the entrance. Wonshik followed her to walk her out of the dorms, kissing Hakyeon’s cheek softly before she and Jimin left.

After that, Sanghyuk and Hongbin quickly ran to their van, hearts pounding. “I am never doing that again, Noona. I felt like my heart was going to jump out!” Sanghyuk said with a laugh. Hongbin laughed as well, nodding in agreement. “What a way to start the morning!” Hongbin said in between her laughing. Sanghyuk chuckled, keeping his eyes on Hongbin. Hongbin smiled at the younger, calming down from their laughing fit. “Noona, is it too soon to ask you on a date? I swear I’m thinking straight and that I'm not using you in anyway.” Sanghyuk softly asked as he naturally took Hongbin’s hand in his. Hongbin looked at the maknae with uncertainty, nibbling her lower lip. “I promise. I’ve been thinking about this the whole night after we got back to the dorms.” Sanghyuk softly said. Hongbin gave a small smile and nodded. “Alright. But if it's not working out for you, don't force yourself okay?” Sanghyuk beamed and nodded. “Can I kiss you?” Sanghyuk softly asked, feeling the urge to suddenly kiss his best friend as thanks. Hongbin blushed as she found herself moving closer. “Don't rush, okay?” Hongbin softly said before gently cupping Sanghyuk’s face in her hands. Sanghyuk felt his heart skip a beat as Hongbin gently sat on his lap, nodding softly. Hongbin smiled before bringing her lips to his, both feeling a pleasurable electric shock course through their bodies. Sanghyuk softly ran his tongue over Hongbin’s bottom lip, to which Hongbin shyly granted permission. Their cheeks flushed as their tongues met in a sweet dance, Hongbin dropping her hands on Sanghyuk’s shoulders and Sanghyuk gently wrapping his arms around Hongbin’s waist.
The two pulled away for air a few minutes later and smiled at each other. “I think we don't have to worry about a thing.” Sanghyuk softly said, curling Hongbin’s hair behind her ear. Hongbin smiled and nodded.

 

A few months later
Hakyeon and Taekwoon felt a migraine wash over them as they had to deal with Wonshik and Jaehwan banging on the door of their vocal room as the two girls screamed different profanities and threats towards their maknae and visual. “LEE HONGBIN, I SWEAR IF YOU GET PREGNANT I WILL MAKE TAEKWOON THE NEW VISUAL FOR VIXX AND VIXX GIRLS!” Jaehwan screeched. Wonshik gave up with a groan and threw herself to the nearest couch. “Unnie, give up. Those two aren't coming out of there.” Wonshik sneered. Jaehwan growled, walking away from the door and sitting herself on Taekwoon’s lap. “At first, they’re cute. Now they’re just ugh!” Jaehwan grumbled. Taekwoon chuckled at his cute girlfriend, migraine completely forgotten. “Let them be, Honey.” Taekwoon softly whispered.


Hongbin giggled as Sanghyuk placed butterfly kisses down her neck, playfully slapping Sanghyuk’s arm when the younger started nibbling. “Yah!” Sanghyuk chuckled against the softy milky neck and kissed the spot he nibbled at. “Sorry, Noona. I can't help it.” Hongbin snorted, blushing slightly at her boyfriend’s words. Sanghyuk chuckled at her expression and kissed her softly. Hongbin melted against the younger, wrapping her arms around Sanghyuk’s neck as Sanghyuk brought them to the couch. “I love you so much.” Sanghyuk confessed in between kisses. Hongbin smiled, catching her boyfriend’s bottom lip in between her teeth softly and nibbled at it, causing Sanghyuk to groan deeply. “I love you too, Hyukkie.” Hongbin replied, kissing his jaw. Sanghyuk smiled down at her before kissing her neck. “Can I?” Hongbin smiled and nodded, threading her fingers into Sanghyuk’s bleached hair. “Make me yours.” Hongbin softly said. Sanghyuk smirked and did as requested.

 

Meanwhile
“That room has no cameras, right?” Jaehwan asked. Hakyeon nodded, wrapping his arms around Wonshik’s smaller frame. “Sanghyuk brought condoms with him, right?” Wonshik asked worriedly. Taekwoon chuckled and nodded. “Snuck one pack in his pants pocket.” Jaehwan glared at her boyfriend, hitting him continuously with their water bottles. “YOU ! YOU APPROVE OF THIS?! I THOUGHT YOU CARE ABOUT OUR DAUGHTER?!” Jaehwan screamed. Taekwoon laughed and winced, covering himself with his arms and legs. “I don’t see why not. Sanghyuk needs some action.” Hakyeon said, earning a hard thump on the head. Wonshik fumed at her boyfriend, strangling him. “THAT’S OUR SON! HOW THE HELL COULD YOU THINK LIKE THAT?!” Wonshik screeched as she violently shook her boyfriend. Hakyeon joined Taekwoon in laughing and wincing as their girlfriends abused them with love, completely forgetting that their maknaes are probably creating a mess in their vocal trainer’s office.