HyuKen 12

Love, Hyogi

“Don't give me those scared eyes.” He said, a dark smile on his face. I shook my head rapidly, crawling backwards, away from him. “Come on, Love. You know who I really am.” He said with a Darcy chuckle that sent cold chills down my spine. “I won't hurt you.” Lies. All he says are lies. “I’m not a bad person. You know that.” I shook my head, feeling my blood run cold when my back hit the wall. “I love you. Please don't leave me.” No. I will leave you, even if I have to die. “Why so silent? Let me hear your beautiful voice, Jaehwannie.” I glared at him. “Oh, don't look at me like that.” I stood up. “Who are you? You aren't the Sanghyuk I know and love.” I said. He smirked darkly, backing me up to the wall. “Why, I am Han Sanghyuk. Your lover.” He answered, slamming his hands on either side of my head, trapping me. “No. You're not.” I said, pushing him back. “You're not him! My Sanghyukkie isn't the one to lock me up in a room then hurt me when I try to escape!” He chuckled, pinning me to the wall behind me. I winced at the slight pain from the brutal force. “You're right, I'm not him. So, who could I be?” I glared at him. He chuckled and took my chin in his hand. “Listen, I won't end you now if you just cooperate with me. Be my cute little lover and don't make me mad. Do those things, and you'll live.” I bit my bottom lip. While being alive is a great idea, I wouldn't want to live any longer if I have to be with this monster who took my lover away. “Fine.”

 


“Jaehwannie!” Jaehwan cringed at the sickenly sweet tone Sanghyuk used, willing himself to not flinch when the younger pulled him close to his chest. “How does a walk in the gardens sound?” Sanghyuk softly asked. Jaehwan smiled softly. “Sure.” Sanghyuk beamed before slipping away with Jaehwan’s hand in his.
“I miss this.” Jaehwan softly said, resting his head on Sanghyuk’s shoulders as they sat under the magnolia tree. Sanghyuk smiled softly and carded a gentle hand through Jaehwan’s hair lovingly. “All you have to do is ask me, Hyung. You know I'll do anything for you.” Sanghyuk said, voice void of the monster that tricked Jaehwan a few days ago. Jaehwan gave a small smile and nodded. “Stay the night with me in my room.” Jaehwan softly said, his arms wrapping around Sanghyuk’s shoulders as he sat up. Sanghyuk smiled sadly. “You know I would if I could.” Jaehwan frowned at that. “Why can't Hyde leave you alone, even for just one night?” Jaehwan asked in exasperation. Sanghyuk sighed and hugged the smaller male closer to him. “I miss you, Sanghyukkie.” Sanghyuk smiled softly and kissed the top of Jaehwan’s head. “I miss you in more ways that you’ll ever know, Hyung.” Jaehwan said nothing and curled up against the larger male, hands gripping Sanghyuk’s white sleeveless shirt. “Please don't leave me when night comes.” Jaehwan begged. Sanghyuk sighed softly, hands resting on top of Jaehwan’s. “I’ll talk to Hyde. I don't want to see you in pain.” Sanghyuk softly said, sealing the promise with a kiss.

 


“Jekyll, you know I can't do that.” Hyde told his reflection with a sigh. Sanghyuk cringed at the name. “Please, don't call me that. I refuse to be Jekyll.” Hyde gave his reflection a hard glare. “But you are. You're both Jekyll and Hyde.” The reflection gave Hyde a pleading expression. “Please end this. I don't want this!” Sanghyuk pleaded. “I’m sorry, Sanghyuk. You chose this the moment you and your lover chose to trespass this house, despite the warnings your friends gave you.” Hyde with no remorse or whatsoever. Sanghyuk sighed. “Do me one favor at least.” Hyde gave a short nod. “Let me spend one night with Jaehwan. Please.” Hyde sighed. “Fine. Just one night. No more, no less.” Hyde agreed. Sanghyuk nodded, a smile crawling up his face. “But in return, you have to completely submit yourself to being both my brother and I.” Sanghyuk’s smile fell. “Now, now. Don't give me that look. You do want to spend one last night with the one you love, don't you?” Hyde taunted, a dangerous smile on his face. “Alright, alright. I’ll submit.” For Jaehwan. Sanghyuk said. Hyde smirked. “As an extra reward, I’ll release Jaehwan. But, he will never remember you and move on.” Sanghyuk’s heart dropped to his stomach. “You, I mean we, can still talk to him. It will be Jaehwan’s decision to remember us or not. If he does, I will tie him down to us once again. But if he doesn't, he’ll keep coming back to us even if he's in a relationship.” Sanghyuk hated both ideas, but agreed to them nevertheless.

That night, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan spent their final night together making love with Jaehwan clinging onto Sanghyuk and Sanghyuk holding Jaehwan close to him; both knowing that nothing will ever be the same once morning comes.