HyuKen 13

Love, Hyogi

No matter where you go
I won't be waiting far
Cause in my head I’ll be right there where you are


Sanghyuk smiled as he waved at his girlfriend as they skyped. “How’s Japan, Noona?” Sanghyuk softly asked. “It's cold. I don't know why it's still cold.” The girl said, pouting. Sanghyuk chuckled. “I wish I could be there to cuddle with you.” Sanghyuk softly said. The girl blushed. “Why are you so damn cheesy in the morning?!” Sanghyuk laughed. “Because a certain girl named Lee Jaehwan is making me into a big ball of cheese!” Jaehwan sneered. “If you don't stop, I will end this.” Sanghyuk chuckled. “Love you too, Noona.” Jaehwan giggled. “How are you doing back there?” She softly asked. Sanghyuk smiled softly and showed Jaehwan the new cat he got from their best friend. “Hakyeon Noona gave me this cute little guy! She said I’m bound to get lonely while you're away fro your exchange student program for six months.” Sanghyuk grimaced at the “lonely” part. Jaehwan softly chuckled and smiled. “What did you name the cute kitten? And no, you will not be lonely! You have me! I promised you that I’ll be calling you as much as I can while we're apart, remember? Don't listen to Yeonnie Unnie, she just misses Wonshikkie.” Jaehwan said with a slight snicker. Sanghyuk beamed. “I named him, Leo! He’s moody and feisty like a little lion cub, but adorable as well!” Jaehwan smiled softly. “I can't wait to officially meet him!” Jaehwan said. Sanghyuk smiled warmly, hugging the kitten close. “We’ll see you soon?” Sanghyuk softly asked. Jaehwan nodded. “Soon. I love you.” Sanghyuk chuckled. “I love you too.” Jaehwan gave a small wave. “I miss you!” Sanghyuk grinned. “I miss you more! Come back soon!” Jaehwan giggled before ending the call.

 

Love has no distance, Baby
Love, Love has no distance
Baby, No
Not when it comes to you and me