ChaSang 3

Love, Hyogi

D-14
Sanghyuk raised a brow at the basket of flowers on his desk, slowly placing his coat and briefcase on his chair. “This basket of flowers can’t compare to your natural beauty.” Sanghyuk read out loud, tilting his head when he noticed that the sender’s name was nowhere to be found on the card. Sanghyuk, nevertheless smiled at the sweet gift and card, carefully transferring the basket to a safer place while he works.

D-13
Jaehwan grinned as Taekwoon handed Sanghyuk a box of chocolates. “Don't even think about it, Pinocchio.” Taekwoon growled at their intern of two weeks. Jaehwan cackled, using Sanghyuk as his human shield. “Who’s this from, Taekwoon Hyung?” Sanghyuk asked once Taekwoon sat beside him. Taekwoon froze for a moment before shaking his head. “One of your admirers from the Accounting Team.” Sanghyuk eyed his team leader suspiciously before shrugging.

D-12
Wonshik screamed in a very unmanly manner when his team leader snuck up behind him. “Take these envelopes to Han Sanghyuk’s office before the break ends.” Wonshik whined, walking away with the bag of surprisingly scented envelopes in his arms.

D-11
“Hongbin!” The said male jumped out of his chair, crashing into one of the filing cabinets behind him and groaned in agony. “What the hell is so important, you had to scream my name from down the hall like a headless chicken?” Hongbin sneered. Minhyuk rolled his eyes and handed a box of expensive perfume with a pink note card attached to it. “Boss said to deliver it in Han Sanghyuk’s office before he arrives.” Hongbin whined, much like his best friend yesterday. “Why can't he do it? It's not like H—“ Minhyuk quickly covered Hongbin’s mouth with his hands, eyes narrowing. “If you say his name, the boss will murder us.” Hongbin gulped, not wanting to be murdered yet. “Now, go and do as the boss says or you really will get murdered.” Hongbin nodded frantically before running off to deliver the gift.

D-10
Sanghyuk’s screaming echoed throughout the whole office floor, prompting Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Eunkwang and Eunji to run towards his personal office. “Hyukkie, are you alright?!” Taekwoon asked, stopping when he caught a kitten’s purring and ears. “Is my baby maknae alri—AWW WHAT A CUTE KITTY!” Eunji squealed, throwing herself at their maknae and played with the kitten. Taekwoon blinked as he and Jaehwan neared the two, Eunkwang rushing back out when his phone rang. “Aigoo! It is a cute little thi—OUCH! FIESTY LITTLE CREATURE!” Jaehwan screeched in pain, holding his hand to his chest. “How are you not caring about the kitten biting Jaehwan and these random gifts appearing for five straight days is beyond me.” Taekwoon mumbled as he allowed the curious kitten to climb up his lap and sleep.

D-9
“Hyung, where do you keep getting all of these?!” Jihoon or Woozi, one of the new interns that week, curiously asked Sanghyuk as he eyed the numerous plushies on Sanghyuk’s couch. Sanghyuk chuckled and shrugged. “No clue, Jihoon. Speaking of these gifts, have you or Junhong noticed anyone enter my office?” Jihoon pondered on it for a moment, nodding a few seconds later. “I saw Hongbin Hyung and Wonshik Hyung.” Sanghyuk raised a brow and shrugged it off, thinking his two weird Hyungs just wanted free cold aircon. “Anyone else?” Jihoon shook his head. “Junhongie is in the break room. I can ask him for you if you want?” Sanghyuk shook his head with a smile. “That’s fine. Thank you.”

D-8
Jimin and Taehyung squealed as their team leader told them his plan. “Will you two stop squealing?” Seokjin hissed. “But Hyung, this is so cute!” Seokjin rolled his eyes. “Look, this isn't really my plan. It’s the boss’ plan and apparently Jaehwan’s team and Sandeul’s team is on it as well.” Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other with confusion. “So the big boss is actually going for the kill, huh?” Taehyung asked with a devilish grin. Seokjin snorted with a nod. “By the time his D-Day comes, Sanghyuk’s office will be filled with all the gifts he gave.”

D-7
Hayoung raised a brow at her cousin, eyeing the stack of plushies at the corner of his office. “Oppa, just what in the world are you doing now?” She asked. The man grinned up at her before resuming his love letter. “Doing everything to get Han Sanghyuk before Valentine’s Day.” Ha young rolled her eyes and sat on the space that had no plushies or whatnots. “You’re an idiot.”

D-6
Wonshik and Hongbin sobbed as they threw themselves at Taekwoon and Jaehwan respectively. “Why can't the idiot of a boss we all have just confess already?! These deliveries are giving me more stress!” Wonshik wailed into Taekwoon’s chest. Taekwoon sighed and hugged the younger male closer. “I am so done!” Hongbin sobbed. Jaehwan cooed and hugged his baby brother closer. “There, there. I’m sure Sandeul is helping you guys, right?” Taekwoon softly asked, remembering his fellow team leader. As if on cue, Sandeul came out of his personal office and flung himself to a nearby plant, bawling his non-existent tears out. “NEVER DELIVERING EVER AGAIN.” Sandeul sobbed into the poor plant. “Yes, Sandeul. Please do keep crying on the poor Fern and drown it.” Jaehwan snarked.

D-5
“Alright, guys. We really need to get those two together, or God forbid I will snap our boss’ long neck.” Taekwoon seethed. Wonshik quickly placed a hand on his lover's arm, calming him down. “Ugh, tell me about it. All Oppa does now when we get home and talk about “Sanghyuk this. Sanghyuk that.” It's driving me nuts!” Hayoung exclaimed, slamming her head on the poor cafeteria table. “We have to do something about that hopeless romantic cousin of yours.” Eunji noted, gently patting her co-worker’s head. “Why not wait? I’m sure his plans will fail anyway.” Minhyuk said, biting his apple. “Knowing Hakyeon Hyung, he’ll do everything and anything for his plans to not fail.” Namjoon noted. The others groaned in annoyance, feeling the energies in their bodies drain.

D-4
Sanghyuk squealed a bit when he suddenly collided to the man he’s been fantasizing about. “H-Hakyeon Hyung! Wh-what are you doing here?” Sanghyuk asked nervously as he held a huge box in his arms. Hakyeon smiled, making Sanghyuk mentally swoon. “I heard there was a package. I wasn't expecting it was yours nor would it be this big.” Hakyeon said with a playful glint in his eyes. Sanghyuk blushed a bit, shifting the box in his arms. “I-oh-um-well…..” Sanghyuk stammered, making Hakyeon chuckle at the cuteness. “No need to explain anything. Do you need help?” Hakyeon asked, not waiting for an answer as he took the package he sent to Sanghyuk in his arms. Sanghyuk smiled as he felt his arms breath once again, shaking them a bit as he walked beside his love interest and the big boss of their company. “Must be a fine lady or gentleman you got.” Hakyeon softly noted. Sanghyuk felt his cheeks heat up. “I actually have no clue who sent this. It just said “To: Han Sanghyuk, my beautiful flower.” and nothing else. No sender’s name.” Sanghyuk said. Hakyeon smiled and nodded for two reasons: Sanghyuk hasn't found out that it's him, and the cuteness Sanghyuk has.

D-3
Taekwoon raised a brow at Hakyeon as he, along with the other team leaders, sat down for a coffee meeting. “Someone looks happy.” Taekwoon said, taking note of how Hakyeon was glowing with joy and that smile Takewoon desperately wanted to slap off. Hakyeon sighed as he leaned his cheek on his hand. “Oh, I am. I finally made a move on him.” Hakyeon said albeit dreamily like a teenaged girl fawning over her crush. Taekwoon cringed while the other team leaders silently thanked Lee Minhyuk and his all-knowing brain. “Does that mean no more delivery making for us and our team members?” Hayoung asked hopefully. Hakyeon sighed happily and nodded, oblivious to the happy sighs and smiles from the “tortured” team leaders and Taekwoon’s wide smile as he texted his lover.

D-2
Hakyeon smiled as he handed Sanghyuk the other cup of latte in his hand. “Sorry about that. They didn't have Americano today.” Hakyeon softly said as he sat beside Sanghyuk. The younger smiled and nodded, leaning over to softly kiss Hakyeon’s cheek as thanks. “N-no milk. I remember you telling me that you’re lactose intolerant.” Hakyeon mumbled, cheeks heating from the sudden act. Sanghyuk giggled and nodded, drinking his special latte.

D-1
“Sanghyuk, will you be mine?” Hakyeon softly asked as they sat in his personal office’s couch, his arms around the younger. Sanghyuk beamed and softly kissed Hakyeon. “I thought you’d never ask.” Sanghyuk whispered. Hakyeon chuckled and pulled the younger into another kiss, this time full of passion, want and need.
Unbeknownst to the newly born couple, all the team leaders were cheering for joy as they watched the magic happen right before their eyes thanks to the hidden camera Hongbin installed in Hakyeon’s office.

D-Day
Sanghyuk giggled as Hakyeon whispered sweet nothings into his ear, the younger sitting on Hakyeon’s lap as they spent their Valentine’s Day date in one of the nearby parks. “I’m happy for you two and all, but could you tone down the flirting? It's starting to spoil my mood to eat Taekwoon Hyung’s homemade BLT.” Wonshik sneered, weakly leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Taekwoon had the same expression as his boyfriend, mood already turning sour from not being able to eat his potato salad Wonshik made for him. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk ignored them in favor of having a sweet make-out session. Jaehwan and Hongbin grimaced, excusing themselves to probably go back to the company and pack their thugs for their much needed day off. Wonshik rolled his eyes at the two, turning to his boyfriend to feed the pouring elder. “Ignore them and eat.” Wonshik softly said as he lifted Taekwoon’s fork up the fork owner’s lips. Taekwoon said nothing and allowed his cute boyfriend feed him while Sanghyuk and Hakyeon nearly make a o.