RaHyuk/HyukVi 5

Love, Hyogi

This is not what Sanghyuk wanted, nor what he had hoped for. The young man scowled at the women who T R I E D to get him home and probably get him to them senseless. “Ladies, please leave the poor gentleman alone.” A soft, yet authoritative voice was heard above the loud bass drop. The women scowled at the tall female, dispersing while whispering about how much of a prude the tall woman was. Taekwoon rolled her eyes at the s, turning her worried attention to her younger brother. “Are you alright? Did they touch you?” Sanghyuk smiled at his older sister and shook his head. Taekwoon sighed in relief, hugging the taller male. “Good, because if they did I would have closed down the club while I do time in jail.” Taekwoon said with a giggle. Sanghyuk chuckled at his sister, hugging the older girl closer. “What brought you here, anyway?” Sanghyuk curiously asked as they swayed softly. Taekwoon sighed, burying her face in her brother’s firm chest. “I saw Wonshik dancing with another man.” Sanghyuk sighed, squeezing his sister gently before pulling away slightly. “I shouldn't be worried, right? They’re just dancing.” Taekwoon bit her bottom lip, looking away from her brother. Sanghyuk felt his blood boil at his sister’s usual reaction when he was wrong. Sanghyuk sighed shakily, closing his eyes and counted to ten before releasing Taekwoon. “Is Wonshik Noona still here?” Taekwoon nodded, eyes wide. “Hyuk, please don't make a scene.” Sanghyuk smiled softly and shook his head. “I won’t, Noona. Don't worry.” Sanghyuk said, kissing his sister’s forehead before walking into the dance floor to look for his girlfriend.

Wonshik giggled as the man who danced with her, Hakyeon, gently pulled her onto his lap once they got to his table. “I would get your number, but I think a proper date would be enough?” Hakyeon huskily asked, sliding his hand on Wonshik’s milky thigh. Wonshik giggled in response, leaning in to fan her warm breath over Hakyeon’s ear, causing the older male to shiver. “I’d love to, just not tomorrow. I have to visit my mother.” Wonshik lied. Hakyeon nodded, unaware of the lie she said. “Spend the night with me at least.” Hakyeon suggested. “You can leave first thing in the morning if you want.” He added. Wonshik thought about it for a moment before giving the older male one of her signature seductive smiles. “I would love to.” Hakyeon smirked, pulling the vixen in his lap for a heated kiss. Wonshik moaned in surprise, hands clutching Hakyeon’s shoulders. “Why don't we get outta here and have some more fun at my place?” Wonshik giggled and nodded, allowing Hakyeon to carry her out of the club and into his car.
Unbeknownst to the two, Sanghyuk was silently watching them from afar, his blood on fire.


The next time Sanghyuk caught his girlfriend cheating was when he picked up her phone while she was still asleep, falling for the female name that flashed on the screen. “Hello?” Sanghyuk asked, voice husky with sleep. “Is this Kim Wonshik’s brother? Hi, I’m Kim Minseok. Is it alright if you could remind her about our date today?” Sanghyuk felt something in him snap, eyes turning to his sleeping girlfriend’s fave and glared coldly. “Yes, this is her brother. Sure, I’ll make sure to remind her once she’s fully awake.” Sanghyuk replied, smirking as a plan formed in his head. “Thank you so much!” Minseok said before hanging up. Two can play at this game, Kim Wonshik. Sanghyuk thought darkly before getting off their bed and walked out to call his sister.

“What, what? Sanghyuk, are you sure she’s cheating on you?” Taekwoon’s concerned voice came from the other line. Sanghyuk sighed, ruffling his already unruly hair. “I’m sure, Woonie Noona. I saw her at the club, leavinng with another man. This morning, one of the many “girlfriends” she has listed in her contacts called not too long ago, and guess what? It was, yet another man.” Sanghyuk hissed, ignoring Wonshik as she walked in with a worried expression. “Hyu—“ Wonshik was cut off when Sanghyuk held a hand up, his expression darkening as seconds pass. “Hyuk, you know what to do.” Taekwoon softly said. “Don't stay with her anymore. I don't want you hurting.” She added. Sanghyuk sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I know. It’s just I can't bare the thought of being alone again.” Sanghyuk softly said, holding his tears back. Taekwoon sighed from the other line. “I know, Hyukkie. But you have to do what's best for you both. You can't keep living with someone who doesn't take you seriously.” Taekwoon said. “I’ll give her five days. If she doesn't confess by the time five days end, I'll call you.” Sanghyuk said. “I'll trust you on that. Love you.” Taekwoon said. Sanghyuk smiled for the first time since the club incident. “Love you too, Noona.” Sanghyuk replied before hanging up. Wonshik eyed him suspiciously, sitting beside the younger. “Who was that?” Wonshik asked, voice slightly accusing. Sanghyuk mentally scoffed, giving her a fake smile. “Taekwoon Noona. You know I don't tell other people that I love them unless it's you or family.” Sanghyuk said, giving emphasis on “other people” and “you.” Wonshik flinched a bit upon hearing the emphasis in her boyfriend’s voice, failing to see the smirk Sanghyuk gave. “We promised each other that when we wee preparing to meet each other’s families, remember?” Wonshik felt her blood turn cold. Gotcha. Sanghyuk mused. “Y-yeah. Of course.” Wonshik stuttered, avoiding any eye contact with Sanghyuk. “I’ll make us breakfast.” She said before leaving the smirking male.


After that phone conversation with his sister, Sanghyk found himself packing his belongings each night when Wonshik would leave; the older girl claiming that she had to meet up with one of her college friends. “So much for all those years pinning after you and the past five years with you.” Sanghyuk mumbled to himself as he stuffed his last possession in his suitcase, unaware of Wonshik eyeing him with tears in her eyes. “So much for this damn ring I worked hard for.” Sanghyuk bitterly said as he glared at the red velvet box that sat on top of his suitcase, tears springing in his eyes. “Thanks for ing crushing my dreams of a happy married life.” He hissed softly to himself, tossing the poor ring case at the headboard of what used to be their bed. Sanghyuk released a pain sobbed, sliding down to the foot of the bed as he hugged his knees to his chest and cried out the pain he felt. Wonshik covered with her hand, successfully muffling her guilt-filled sobs, turning away to walk back to what used to be their living room.

Sanghyuk came out of the room with his suitcases and bag, giving no reaction or whatsoever when Wonshik threw herself at him. “Please get off of me. I don't want you rubbing another man’s scent on me.” Sanghyuk coldly said, gently pushing Wonshik away. “S-Sanghyuk.” Sanghyuk shook his head, face blank like his older sister’s. “I told you I’d give you five days to confess, yet you still cheat.” Sanghyuk hissed, eyes turning sharper with each word. “All those contacts in your phone, they all have female names. Did you know I know that each of those damn names are all men?” Sanghyuk spat with poison. “Sanghyuk, please.” Wonshik begged, voice cracking from the tears. Sanghyuk shook his head, stepping aside and continued walking towards the only exit. “Hyukkie, please.” Wonshik begged, back-hugging the taller male. Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip, closing his eyes as he thought about it. “I’m sorry.” Sanghyuk said, gently unwrapping the older girl’s arms off him and left.