LUCK 10

Love, Hyogi

Taekwoon cooed as he held a small kitten in his arms. “What's a precious little thing like you doing out in the cold?” Taekwoon softly said, hiding the small kitten in his coat. “I’m sure Sanghyukkie won't mind having another cat.” He said as he walked back to his apartment.

Once Taekwoon got into his cozy apartment, he was greeted by his adorable boyfriend. “Hyung!” The cat hybrid brightly greeted, ears twitching happily. Taekwoon smiled softly, kissing the younger male. “I have a surprise for you.” Taekwoon softly said, showing Sanghyuk the small kitten. Sanghyuk’s mother instincts kicked in, moving closer to hold the tiny creature in his hand. Sanghyuk cooed at the pouring kitten, softly kissing the top of its head. “Where did you find him?” Taekwoon chuckled, wrapping his arms around the small waist. “Poor kitty was resting on the doorsteps.” Taekwoon said, resting his chin on Sanghyuk’s shoulder. “You're a hero for saving this kitten.” Sanghyuk whispered, kissing the older male’s cheek. Taekwoon smiled softly, turning his head to kiss the younger softly. “I couldn't let the cute little guy freeze out, and I know you always wanted to have kittens of your own.” Sanghyuk blushed. “But we are having our own kittens.” Sanghyuk softly reminded. Taekwoon chuckled and nodded, adjusting his arms just so that his hands were gently resting on Sanghyuk’s growing bump. “I know.” Takewoon softly replied. Sanghyuk giggled as the kitten pawed at his chest. “Such a cute little one.” Sanghyuk cooed, using his index finger to boop the kitten’s nose. The kitten sneezed cutely, ears flattening on its head. “Aigoo, so cute!” Taekwoon felt his chest warm up with fuzz as he watched his mate interact with the kitten, releasing the younger male when Sanghyuk wanted to play with the kitten on the floor. “Do you want to shift?” Taekwoon softly asked. Sanghyuk’s ears stood tall on his head as he nodded, his fluffy blonde ears bouncing. Taekwoon chuckled and kissed the younger. “Go ahead. I’ll hold him.” Takewoon said, taking the kitten from Sanghyuk.
After Sanghyuk shifted into his cat form, the kitten immediately latched onto the older cat, purring happily. Sanghyuk placed a gentle paw on the kitten’s head as a sign of affection, causing Taekwoon to coo at the two. “Are you more comfortable in your cat form while carrying the kittens?” Taekwoon softly asked in concern, taking a seat near his mate. Sanghyuk shook his head, walking over to his mate and jumped onto Taekwoon’s lap. The kitten whined, pouncing over to Taekwoon and his adoptive mother. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk chuckled, Taekwoon taking the adorable kitten in his arms. Sanghyuk reached up and rested his paws on Taekwoon’s arm, head resting on Taekwoon’s shoulder. Taekwoon smiled at his mate, gently kissing Sanghyuk’s head. “You'll be a great mother.” Taekwoon whispered. Sanghyuk swished his tail happily in response. The kitten whined for his adoptive mother, pawing at Sanghyuk’s larger paws. Sanghyuk chuckled, taking his kitten by the neck and brought him to their room. Taekwoon smiled softly as he watched his mate and their kitten disappear into the room.


A few hours later
Taekwoon jumped, hitting his head in the cupboard as Sanghyuk screamed. Taekwoon hissed in pain, rubbing his head while he ran towards the bedroom. “Hyu—what.” Taekwoon blinked, eyeing two cat boys on his bed. Sanghyuk squealed happily, hugging the smaller cat boy. “Hyungie, look!” Sanghyuk squealed, tail wrapping around his “son.” Taekwoon gulped, walking into the room. “Umma, is he Appa?” Sanghyuk smiled and nodded. “That’s your Taekwoon Appa, Jungkookie!” Jungkook smiled happily, tackling his adoptive father to the floor. “Thank you for saving me, Appa.” Taekwoon’s heart warmed at that and wrapped his arms around the young hybrid. “From now on, Sanghyuk and I will take good care of you as your parents.” Jungkook happily nodded, brown ears flopping around cutely. Sanghyuk squealed once more, carefully kneeling down to hug his mate and son.


A few moments later, Sanghyuk busied himself with cooking for his small family while Taekwoon entertained Jungkook with the basket of yarn the kitten took interest in. “Appa, look!” Jungkook cutely squealed as he tossed the rainbow yarn into the air, not noticing it unwinding. Taekwoon chuckled at their son’s cuteness, laughing when the small ball of yarn ended up in a messy pile of strings that covered Jungkook. Jungkook blinked innocently, ears twitching in curiosity. “Why is Appa laughing?” Taekwoon chuckled, reaching over to untangle the clueless kitten from the yarn. “You're so innocently cute.” Taekwoon cooed. Jungkook blinked innocently once more, a cute grin on his face. “Appa, are you a cat also?” Jungkook asked, tilting his head curiously. Taekwoon blinked. “No? I don't think so.” Sanghyuk giggled from the kitchen, swishing his tail happily. “Umma, how come Appa doesn't have ears and tail like us?” Taekwoon resisted the urge to smother the kitten with hugs and kisses from the overflowing cuteness. “That's because he isn't like us, Honey. He just looks like us.” Sanghyuk answered, flipping the meat in the pan. Jungkook pouted. “Oh. But that's okay, right?” Taekwoon smiled warmly at the kitten. Sanghyuk giggled and nodded, a motherly smile on his face. Jungkook grinned before hugging his father.
“Food’s ready!” Sanghyuk said a few minutes later, hands full with a plate of beef cutlets on his left and salmon fillet on the other. Taekwoon and Jungkook’s eyes widened at their dinner, mouths watering in delight. Sanghyuk chuckled at their reactions, placing the plates in the middle of their dining table. “Dig in!” Sanghyuk chirped. Taekwoon immediately served Jungkook while Jungkook kissed Sanghyuk’s and Taekwoon’s cheeks. “Thank you for the food!” Jungkook cutely said before digging in. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon chuckled, Sanghyuk serving his mate. “Here, I’ll do it. You just sit and eat.” Taekwoon softly said, swapping the plate Sanghyuk filled up for him with Sanghyuk’s empty plate. Sanghyuk blushed and took the plate from Taekwoon. Taekwoon chuckled and kissed Sanghyuk’s forehead lovingly. “Thank you for the food, Sweetie.” Taekwoon whispered. Sanghyuk giggled, kissing Taekwoon softly.


Jungkook happily stretched out on the couch, completely full and satisfied with the food and love his new parents gave him. Taekwoon chuckled, scratching the kitten’s ear lovingly. Jungkook purred, crawling on Taekwoon’s lap and curled up into a ball. Sanghyuk cooed, sitting by Taekwoon’s feet and rested his chin on Taekwoon’s knee. “Such a precious little one.” Sanghyuk cooed softly, heart melting at the sight of their first kitten sleeping on Taekwoon’s lap. Taekwoon smiled warmly and nodded, free hand stretching to gently Sanghyuk’s head lovingly. Sanghyuk purred, leaning into his mate’s touch. “Jungkookie is cute in both kitten and hybrid form, like you.” Taekwoon softly said. Sanghyuk blushed, playfully biting Taekwoon’s knee. “Sh-shut up!” Taekwoon chuckled and kissed the top of his mate’s head. “I love you, Sanghyukkie.” Sanghyuk turned tomato at the overflowing affection from his mate. “I love you too, Woonie Hyung.” Taekwoon chuckled at his cute mate.