RaHyuk/HyukVi 3

Love, Hyogi

This day could not get worse that it already is. Wonshik thought, groaning as he allowed his head to drop on his messier than usual desk. Out of all days he decided to cheat on me with his best friend, he decided today out of 365. Wonshik bitterly thought, glaring at the picture frame that held his and his ex-boyfriend's picture. If I knew Sanghyuk would allow Hongbin to cheat on me with him, I should have refused to accept that brat’s apology years ago. Wonshik silently fumed as he sorted all his files in a violent manner. Wonshik’s co-worker, Jung Taekwoon, raised a brow at the younger. “What did Hongbin stick up your this time?” Taekwoon asked, unfazed by the glare Wonshik sent him. “None. If any, I would be sticking something unpleasant up that cheating head’s face.” Wonshik growled, slamming his filing cabinet shut. Taekwoon jumped at the sound of metal slamming into metal, cringing at the ringing in his ears. “Geez, what happened? And please don’t break anything in our office. Hakyeon would be at our necks before Inguk Hyung does.” Taekwoon said with a flinch at the mention of their Manager and Big Boss. Wonshik sighed and sat beside his other best friend—real best friend. Wonshik mused. “Long story short, Hongbin cheated on me with Sanghyuk.” Taekwoon gave the younger the best sympathetic smile he could give, reaching out to bring Wonshik’s head to his shoulder. “There, there. You don't deserve to be treated like that. And for that, he doesn't deserve you.” Taekwoon said softly with a nod. Wonshik smiled at his Hyung, thankful to have a best friend like the elder. “As for Sanghyuk, you need to confront him. You two have been friends since you two were kids. I don't think you two should just suddenly end that long-run all of a sudden because of Hongbin. I’m sure he has his side to tell.” Taekwoon said, gently petting Wonshik’s blue hair. Wonshik sighed, closing his eyes. “You’re right. As much as I feared Hongbin leaving me for someone else, I’m more terrified of losing Sanghyuk. Thanks, Hyung.” Taekwoon chuckled and ruffled the soft dyed hair. “The decision for you to believe Sanghyuk or Hongbin is up to you.” Taekwoon reminded. Wonshik nodded, cuddling up to the older male. “I’ll do that later. You just made me sleepy, and I am not wasting this opportunity to fall asleep on you.” Taekwoon snorted at that, but did nothing to push the younger off.

The two friends stayed like that until Hakyeon and Inguk came around to their office to tell them that their shift is over. “He—wow.” Hakyeon cut himself off, eyes widening at the sight of Taekwoon hugging Wonshik as the two slept on the couch in their office. Inguk rolled his eyes, resting his chin on his fiancé’s head. “They look cute together.” Inguk noted. Hakyeon sneered, elbowing his fiancé’s ribs and strolled into the two men’s office. “You two better wake up, or I’ll fire your sorry asses.” Hakyeon threatened loud enough to wake Taekwoon up. “As if I never catch you sleeping on Inguk Hyung.” Taekwoon countered with a smirk, reaching a hand over to slap Wonshik in the face. Wonshik woke up with a pained whimper, hand to the cheek Taekwoon kindly slapped. “Hyung! Must you always slap me awake?!” Wonshik whined. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before tilting his head towards Seo Inguk and Cha Hakyeon. Wonshik turned his head and grinned. “Hyung! Umma!” The maknae of the company brightly greeted, hugging Hakyeon like the MANCHILD he is. Hakyeon felt his irritation disappear and instantly cooed over the maknae. “Aigoo! My precious maknae!” Inguk chuckled while Takewoon rolled his eyes. “How you want to marry this Ahjumma is beyond me.” Taekwoon grumbled to Inguk as he made his way to collect his things. Inguk chuckled and shook his head. “It’s Hakyeon. What's not to love about him?” Taekwoon’s loud scowling was heard from the other side of the office, causing Inguk and Wonshik to laugh and Hakyeon to sneer and throw himself at the tall COO and attack the slightly younger male.
Once the four got to the lobby, laughing at some joke Inguk made, Wonshik’s face fell upon seeing Sanghyuk by the entrance. Taekwoon and Hakyeon noticed, putting their arms around their maknae. “Do you want us to say here?” Taekwoon softly asked. Wonshik in a breath and nodded. “I lost someone whom I thought was important. I’m not losing the one who’s really important.” Wonshik said before walking towards Sanghyuk.

Sanghyuk looked up upon hearing the clicking of leather shoes, biting his bottom lip nervously as he came face-to-face with Wonshik. “Hyung……I know sorry doesn't cut what happened, but please believe me that I'm the innocent one here. I only went to your apartment to pick up the game you ordered for me since you told me that I could pick it up at any time. I did a-and H-Hongbin Hyung…H-he—“ Sanghyuk’s sobbing was cut off by his best friend hugging him. Wonshik shushed the younger, hugging Sanghyuk close. “I believe you. I thought about it the rest of the day after the incident, and I came to a conclusion that you can't do that to me.” Wonshik said. “I believed that because I know you, Hyukkie. I know the real you would never hurt me on purpose, just like I wouldn’t do to you.” Sanghyuk sobbed into Wonshik’s shoulder, arms around Wonshik’s neck tightening. “I’m really sorry, Hyung. I'm sorry that happened when you were supposed to propose to Hongbin Hyung.” Sanghyuk apologized. Inguk, Hakyeon and Taekwoon looked at each other at Sanghyuk’s rather loud outburst, their eyes wide as the new intern’s, Do Kyungsoo, eyes. Wonshik sighed, kissing Sanghyuk’s forehead to calm the younger down. “Don't apologize for something you didn't do. Hongbin is the one who should be apologizing.” Wonshik softly said as he brought Sanghyuk to one of the lobby couches, sitting them down.

It took an hour and a half to calm the hysteric Snaghyuk, the younger feeling too much guilt towards his best friend. Taekwoon and Hakyeon decided to stay and help Wonshik, while Inguk went to fetch Sanghyuk something to eat. “Hyukkie, how are you feeling?” Taekwoon softly asked, being the second closest to the younger male. Sanghyuk smiled softly, leaning into Wonshik’s arms more. “Better than earlier.” Wonshik chuckled and ruffled Sanghyuk’s hair affectionately. “What are you going to do about Hongbin Hyung? He didn't look like he regretted what he did to you…..” Sanghyuk hesitantly asked. Wonshik smiled and shrugged. “I’ll figure it out when the time comes. In the meantime, let's both forget about him.” Wonshik suggested, to which Sanghyuk happily agreed to. Hakyeon squealed once Inguk came back, hugging the older male. “Gukkie!” Wonshik and Sanghyuk flinched at the ear piercing screech of the Ahjumma-like assistant of the company’s CEO. Taekwoon, on the other hand, didn't take any of it and shoved an apple into Hakyeon’s mouth. “You’re too noisy.” Taekwoon sneered. Hakyeon narrowed at the COO while Inguk chuckled at his fiancé. “Is Hakyeon Hyung usually that noisy?” Sanghyuk whispered to Wonshik. Wonshik chuckled and nodded. “Sometimes, on his hyper days, he’s noisier than Jaehwan.” Sanghyuk’s face paled at the mention of Wonshik’s older brother. “B-but, Jaehwan Hyung is noisier than two liters of chihuahua puppies!”

 


Two years later
Wonshik smiled as he held hands with Sanghyuk, Sanghyuk giggling and leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. “I still can't believe how cute you two are!” Hakyeon gushed as he hugged Inguk’s arm. Sanghyuk blushed, hiding his face in Wonshik’s chest while Wonshik chuckled, cheeks slightly pink. “I agree with Yeonnie, you two are just the sweetest couple I’ve seen.” Taekwoon softly said. Jaehwan sneered at his boyfriend, hitting him with a menu card. Taekwoon whined in slight pain when the edges of the menu card scraped his cheek. “Hwannie, you’re going to skin me alive with that thing!” Taekwoon whined, taking Jaehwan’s wrist gently. Jaehwan scoffed in feign annoyance, smiling when Taekwoon leaned over to kiss him. Wonshik gagged at the sight. “Oh lord, please get a room.” Jaehwan stuck his tongue at his younger brother. “Like you and Sanghyuk don’t do this.” Jaehwan countered, hugging a smiley Taekwoon’s neck. Wonshik gave his brother a disgusted expression while Sanghyuk sneered. “At least we find our own room.” Sanghyuk sassed. Taekwoon chuckled at how snarky Snaghyuk became, Jaehwan gasping in mock offense. “KIM WONSHIK! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HYOGI?!” Jaehwan accused. Wonshik gawked. “Excuse you? Your Hyogi?! I’m pretty sure I claimed him first!” Wonshik countered, hugging Sanghyuk closer. Sanghyuk giggled, kissing Wonshik’s cheek. “You did. In more ways than one.” Sanghyuk purred into Wonshik’s ear. Wonshik smirked, leaning down to kiss Sanghyuk softly. Jaehwan cooed at the two while Hakyeon squealed. “Get married already!” Hakyeon said. Wonshik and Sanghyuk broke away, smiling at each other. “I love you.” Wonshik whispered. “I love you too.” Sanghyuk replied shyly.

 


Three years later
Sanghyuk whined as he waddled towards his husband. “Wonshik! Your child is turning me into a football again!” Wonshik chuckled, leaving his work room and walking towards his wife. “Our little one is a hyper child, aren't you?” Wonshik cooed, kneeling down to face the bump. Sanghyuk smiled lovingly at the older male, giggling when Wonshik placed butterfly kisses on his bump. “You’re going to be just like your Umma!” Wonshik said, nuzzling the round bump gently. Sanghyuk giggled and gently swatted his husband away. “Yah, stop! It tickles!” Wonshik chuckled, standing up to kiss his wife softly. “You’re going to be a great Umma, Hyukkie.” Wonshik whispered. Sanghyuk smiled cutely, kissing his husband’s cheek gratefully. “And you’re going to become the best Appa out there, Shikkie.”


Months later
Wonshik smiled as he held his and Sanghyuk’s first daughter, eyes watering in pure joy. “Our little Eunji.” Wonshik cooed. Sanghyuk smiled tiredly at the two, eyes heavy with the pain reliever side effects and tiredness. “She looks exactly like you, Yeobo.” Sanghyuk softly noted, lifting a hand up to gently trace their daughter’s face. Wonshik chuckled and nodded. “She’s going to be turning heads when she gets older.” Sanghyuk added, giggling at the overprotective glare Wonshik gave. “No boy is going near our princess for as long as I live.” Wonshik declared. Sanghyuk snorted at that, reaching up to take Eunji back into his arms. Wonshik gently handed their baby over, smiling at the sight of mother and daughter bonding.

 


Years later
Sanghyuk sneered as he held his bawling husband in his arms as they stood on their side of the aisle as they witnessed their eldest get married to the man she loves. “Does anyone have any objections?” The pastor asked. Wonshik lifted his head to object. “Talk, and I’ll kill you.” Sanghyuk hissed in Wonshik’s ear. Wonshik whimpered and sobbed into his wife’s dress shirt.


After the wedding, Sanghyuk and Wonshik hugged Eunji as their daughter ran into their arms. “I’m going to miss you two and Eunwon.” Eunji softly said, eyes teary. Sanghyuk and Wonshik chuckled, kissing their daughter’s forehead. “We’ll miss you too, Princess.” Wonshik said, holding his mini-me close. “Jung Taehwan, you better take good care of our only girl.” Sanghyuk reminded his son-in-law. Taehwan, Taekwoo and Jaehwan’s eldest son, smiled and nodded. “I won’t let anything and anyone hurt my wife.” Taehwan said, hugging Eunji close. Wonshik smiled and nodded. “Good to know. But if you don't fulfil that promise, expect me to be at your door with a spiked bat.” Wonshik said, yelping in pain when Sanghyuk punched his arm. Sanghyuk sneered at his husband before smiling at Taehwan. “Don’t mind him, Sweetie. Just take good care of our Eunji and give us lots of grandchildren.” Taehwan chuckled and nodded, while Eunji blushed and whined at her mother out of embarrassment.


Once Sanghyuk and Wonshik got back home, Sanghyuk broke in his husband’s arms. Wonshik cooed and held the younger close, kissing the top of Sanghyuk’s head. “I know, Honey, I know.” Wonshik softly cooed, nuzzling his face into Sanghyuk’s neck. “I miss her already, Hyung.” Sanghyuk sobbed softly. Wonshik sighed and felt tears well up in his eyes. “I miss her too, Baby.” Wonshik replied.
The two broke apart when their maknae, Eunwon, toddled towards them followed by his baby sitters, Hakyeon and Inguk. “Don't worry, he was asleep until he heard the front door close.” Hakyeon softly said, picking Eunwon up. Sanghyuk smiled softly at his son, kissing Eunwon’s forehead. “I hope we didn't ruin your night, Hakyeon Hyung.” Sanghyuk softly said. Hakyeon chuckled and shook his head. “It's no worries. Inguk wanted to see how Eunwon was doing after we bid Eunji and Taehwan goodnight.” Hakyeon said, smiling at his husband. Inguk grinned sheepishly and hugged his wife gently. “You two can take a rest now. We'll take over. Thank you again for taking care of Eunwon for the rest of the night.” Wonshik softly said with a smile. “No worries, Shik-ah. See you tomorrow?” Inguk said. Wonshik nodded and walked his two bosses out their house as Sanghyuk brought their maknae to their room.

“I love you.” Wonshik whispered as he and his wife laid in bed. Sanghyuk smiled softly and kissed the older male. “I love you too.” Sanghyuk replied. Wonshik chuckled, hugging his wife close. “I’m glad I married the right one.” Wonshik whispered lowly. Sanghyuk giggled and playfully hit Wonshik’s still toned chest. “Idiot.” Wonshik smiled and kissed Sanghyuk softly. “Your idiot.” Sanghyuk nodded before relaxing and falling asleep in Wonshik’s arms.