HyukBin 7

Love, Hyogi

Hongbin -7 years old/Hyuk 2 months old
“Come here, Hyukkie~” Taekwoon cooed as he coaxed their puppy out from under the sofa. “Any luck?” Hongbin softly asked, worried that his precious Hyukkie might be stuck under their sofa forever. Taekwoon pouted and shook his head. Hongbin felt like crying, kneeling beside his brother-in-law and helped with coaxing the terrified puppy out of his hiding spot. “Hyogi, please come out.” Hongbin pleaded, choking on his tears. The small puppy whimpered as he crawled towards his owner. Hongbin smiled a bit, reaching his short arms as much as he can to help his puppy out. Hyuk whimpered as he finally reached his owner’s hand, allowing the human to gently drag him out. “Hyukkie!” Takewoon softly squealed as he hugged both his baby brother-in-law and their precious puppy. “Thank goodness you got Hyukkie out.” Taekwoon sighed in relief, kissing the top of Hongbin’s head. Hyuk barked happily, like the happy Husky he is, and Hongbin’s cheek. Hongbin giggled and held his best buddy closer. “Jaehwannie Hyung will be so proud of me!” Hongbin squealed. Takewoon chuckled and nodded. “He sure will, Baby.”


Hongbin- 16 years old/Hyuk 11 months old
Hongbin screamed happily as Hyuk tackled him to the ground, delivering loving around his face. “I missed you too, Buddy!” Hongbin said, hugging the huge Husky pup. Hyuk barked happily, tail wagging hyperly. “Wanna play fetch?” Hyuk jumped around at that, causing Hongnbin to laugh happily. “Alright, let me just put my stuff in my room.” Hongbin said, walking into the house with Hyuk right behind him. “Binnie!” Jaehwan squealed as he hugged his baby brother. Hongbin grinned and hugged the older male back. “Was my class MT that torturous for you guys?” Hongbin teased, squawking when his brother-in-law hugged him from behind. “Yes. Hyuk wouldn't stop yapping ever since you left.” Taekwoon mumbled. As if on cue, Hyuk started barking non-stop, pawing at Hongbin’s legs for attention. Hongbin chuckled and kneeled down to hug his best buddy. “Don't worry, Hyukkie! I missed you too!” Hyuk barked happily and pinned Hongbin on the floor once again as he snuggled up to his master. Taekwoon and Jaehwan chuckled, Taekwoon wrapping an arm around his husband’s waist and Jaehwan leaning his head on Taekwoon’s shoulder.


Hongbin- 23 years old/Hyuk- 18 months old (dog form) 21 years old (hybrid form)
Hongbin smiled as he watched his long time companion run around their new home, laughing when Hyuk slid his way into their kitchen and crashing into the open lower cabinets. Hongbin jogged to where his Husky was at and collapsed to the floor as he died. “Hyukkie!” Hongnbin wheezed out as he attempted to crawl towards the glaring dog to take the mop head off of his head. “Haha, very funny.” Hyuk grumbled, his ears twitching in irritation. Hongbin grinned and swatted the mop head away before pulling the Husky hybrid to his lap. “Sorry, Hyukkie.” Hongbin said, hugging the taller and larger male. Hyuk rolled his eyes but smiled. “I still can't get over you suddenly revealing you’re a hybrid.” Hongbin murmured as he buried his face into Hyuk’s neck. Hyuk giggled and shrugged. “Taekwoon Hyung and Jaehwan Hyung told me to wait until I turned legal age.” Hyuk said. Hongbin chuckled, nuzzling the hybrid’s neck and sighed happily. “I’m sure they did that to protect us both.” Hongbin said. Hyuk giggled and nodded, ears flopping around cutely. Hongbin cooed and kissed Hyuk’s cheek. “So cute!”


Hongbin- 28 years old/Hyuk- 26 years old (hybrid)
Hongbin sighed as his boyfriend rested on top of him as they lay in bed. “Binnie, why do you still have Hyuk with you? I thought Taekwoon Hyung and Jaehwan Hyung wanted to keep him?” Hongbin chuckled. “My Hyungs need their “alone time” every now and then, so Hyukkie can't really stay with them without barking for attention.” Hongbin softly said as he reached a hand under the bed and smiled when he felt Hyuk his fingers. “But don't we need our “alone time” as well? We haven't done it since the last time you visited me over at my apartment.” Hongbin chuckled and nodded. “Chanshik , when we're in my place we take breaks from that. Remember our relationship was built on trust and emotions?” Chanshik huffed and rolled off of Hongbin. “Yeah, but would it really kill you to keep Hyuk out of your room whenever I’m here?” Hongbin sat up and glared in defense. “What are you implying, Gong Chanshik?” Hongbin demanded, hugging Hyuk once the large Husky leaped out from under the bed. Chanshik sneered. “Oh, so now the dog is more important than me?” Hongbin glared hard. “So what if Hyuk is? He’s been with me ever since I was a kid.” Chanshik laughed bitterly. “Choose, me or that mutt.” Hongbin felt something in him snap when Chanshik made him choose and called Hyuk a mutt. “Hyuk. Now get out. We’re over. If you can't accept that Hyuk and I have a special bond, then you best be on your way.” Hongbin said coldly. Chanshik scoffed, leaving Hongbin’s room and the apartment.

“I’m sorry I made you lose your boyfriend, Hyung.” Hyuk whimpered a few hours later. Hongbin smiled and shook his head, resting a gentle hand on the younger's cheek. “You’re more important to me, Hyukkie. I can't lose you.” Hongbin said. Hyuk felt tears well up in his eyes. “H-Hyung, please don't throw me out.” Hongbin gave a confused expression. “Now why wou—mph!” Hongbin’s question was cut off when he felt soft lips against his. Hongbin’s eyes widened as he realized t was Hyuk kissing him. Hyuk pulled away and hid his face into Hongbin’s chest as he cried, hands gripping Hongbin’s shirt. “I-I’m so sorry, Hyung. Please don't throw me out! I’ll never do that again! I promise!” Hyuk pleaded, wrecked sobs reaching Hongbin’s ears. Hongbin frowned and pulled the younger closer as he calmed the hybrid down. “Shh, I will never do that. I already told you, and I won't get tired telling you this:” Hongbin then gently placed his fingers under Hyuk’s chin to lift the younger’s face up, and smiled. “I, Lee Hongbin, will always care for you and love you. Human or not.” Hongbin confessed, leaning in to kiss the surprised hybrid. Hyuk’s eyes widened, as his ears stood tall on his head. Hongbin pulled away and chuckled. “I love you, dumb dumb!” Hongbin said with a bright smile, bopping the hybrid’s cute nose with a finger. Hyuk blinked rapidly before giggling and kissing Hongbin all over his face. Hongbin laughed and held the younger close, capturing Hyuk in a sweet and loving kiss.

 

Hongbin- 35 years old/Sanghyuk- 33 years old (hybrid)
It's been a good three years since Hongbin and his adorable wife got married, and now the two are expecting their first litter—I mean children.

“Binnie, quit lazing around and help me walk down the stairs!” Sanghyuk shrieked. Hongbin chuckled and jogged up to his wife, helping the very pregnant hybrid down. “Among all days Hakyeon Hyung decides to remember me and visit.” Sanghyuk grumbled. Hongbin chuckled and kissed the younger’s cheek before leaning up to lovingly nip at the fluffy ears. “I’m amazed that there are so many of your kind.” Hongbin mused as he helped Sanghyuk settle in their couch. Sanghyuk whined as he felt his feet ache once again. “Binnie!” He cutely whined. Hongbin rolled his eyes affectionately and got down on one knee. Sanghyuk beamed at his husband before placing his swelling feet on Hongbin’s knee. “Love you!” Hongbin grinned mouthed his response. Sanghyuk giggled before groaning when he heard the door bell. “If that’s my brother, please slam the door on his face and never let him in.” Sanghyuk dramatically pleaded as Hongbin stood up. “Yes, your Majesty.” Hongbin joked and bowed as if he was a butler to a princess before leaving.

“HYOGI!” Sanghyuk groaned and hid his face into one of Hongbin’s pillows he managed to drag with him before he went down. “Jagi, I thought I told you to slam the door on his face and never let him in!” Sanghyuk whined once his husband’s scent became stronger. Hongbin chuckled and gently pulled the pillow away from Sanghyuk’s face before kissing the younger gently. “He did. But I was faster.” Hakyeon chirped from behind the couple. Sanghyuk yelped a bit, ears flattening on his head. “Why must you hurt me in this way?” Sanghyuk whimpered as he tiredly rested his head on Hongbin’s shoulder. Hakyeon giggled, his identical Husky ears twitching happily. “Because, I missed my baby brother! Plus, I wanna feel the puppies!” Hakyeon squealed. Sanghyuk smiled a bit at his older brother’s enthusiasm about his puppies and sat up. “These little ones are still asleep.” Sanghyuk softly said as his brother laid a hand on his bump. “Oh? Were they keeping their Umma and Appa up the whole night?” Hakyeon cooed. Hongbin and Sanghyuk chuckled at Hakyeon’s reactions and shook their head. “You’ll be a great grandmother, Hakyeon Hyung.” Hongbin teased. Hakyeon glared up at him before scoffing. “Whatever. At least these little ones will have someone who will spoil them rotten!” The couple looked at each other and shook their heads with a smile, fingers intertwined with each other while Hakyeon busied himself with cooing at the puppies in Sanghyuk.