ChaSang 14

Love, Hyogi

Sanghyuk has always wondered how his first kiss would be like, would it be electrifying like how his older sister told him it would it be sending him butterflies into his chest like what his best friends told him? Sanghyuk doesn't really know, but he could always ask his beloved Hakyeon Hyung.

“Hyung?” Sanghyuk timidly called out to the older male. Hakyeon hummed, shooting the basketball he held before walking towards the younger. “Yes, Hyukkie?” Hakyeon softly asked, accepting the towel the younger held out to him. “D-do…do you….uh…” Sanghyuk flushed at the question he’s about to ask, cheeks tainted pink. Hakyeon noticed and chuckled, kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek. “Come on, Baby. You know you can always ask or tell me anything.” Hakyeon cooed as he sat them down on the basketball court floor. Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip as he fiddled with Hakyeon’s fingers. “H-How does a k-kiss feel?” Sanghyuk asked, cheeks completely pink. Hakyeon smiled softly and moved closer to his cute boyfriend. “Would you like to find out?” Hakyeon asked, voice dropping an octave. Sanghyuk’s breath hitched at how close Hakyeon’s lips were to his, head swirling with the addictive musky scent Hakyeon gave off from the body washes and perfume the elder uses. “Y-yes please.” Hakyeon chuckled softly before gently cupping the younger’s warm cheeks, leaning in to brush their lips against each other. Sanghyuk felt electricity and his heart fluttering at the contact, cheeks turning a darker shade. Hakyeon took this as a sign to press his lips a bit harder, running a tongue across Sanghyuk’s bottom lip. Sanghyuk shyly parted his lips to allow Hakyeon’s tongue in, softly as Hakyeon’s more skilled tongue coax his into a gentle dance. Sanghyuk wrapped his arms around Hakyeon’s neck as he felt himself get lowered onto the wooden floor of the court, panting when Hakyeon pulled away. Hakyeon smiled softly, kissing his lover one last time before nuzzling his face into Sanghyuk’s neck. “How was it?” Hakyeon softly asked. Sanghyuk smiled shyly, tugging softly at Hakyeon’s hair to make the older male look up. Hakyeon did and felt his heart skip a beat when Sanghyuk softly kissed him. “I like kissing you.” Sanghyuk softly said, cheeks heated once more. Hakyeon chuckled and pecked Sanghyuk’s lips before helping them both up. “I like kissing you too, Sweetheart.” Hakyeon softly said, kissing the taller male once more. Sanghyuk responded in a heart beat, wrapping his arms around Hakyeon’s waist as Hakyeon wrapped his around Sanghyuk’s neck.

Sanghyuk now realized that kissing someone feels like you entered a whole new world, with your lips tingling in the oddest way and your heart fluttering as if butterflies controlled it. But what Sanghyuk knows deep down in him, is that kisses are the best when you share them with your lover.