ChaSang 2

Love, Hyogi

It will be fun, they said. You’ll be safe with us, they said. Hakyeon mentally grumbled as he trudged down the dark forest path, his grey ears twitching in irritation. Well if they said all that, why the hell am I all alone, walking down in the cold?! ing Lee Jaehwan and his mate Lee Hongbin. Kim Wonshik and his Alpha Jung Taekwoon. that ing attractive as hell Onega Han Sanghyuk. them all and everything they love. Hakyeon thought with a sneer on his face. The Head Alpha of the VIXX pack was seething with rage, his scent scaring away any wandering wolves and other woodland creatures. “Alpha Cha?” A wolf pup softly called, making the grey wolf turn around. Hakyeon softened at the adorable puppy, walking over and crouching to her height. “What are you doing out here? It's getting cold.” The Alpha pup, Hakyeon figures from the little one’s stance and aura, asked with concern. Hakyeon chuckled and ruffled her hair. “I should be the one asking you that, Sweetie.” The Head Alpha cooed, picking the girl up in his arms. “Umma’s worried about you.” The pup said, her red ears drooping. Hakyeon smiled softly and nodded. “Sorry, tell Wonshik I was just coming home from……from the other village.” Hakyeon said as he walked them back to their village. The pup nodded, snuggling up to the warm body of their Head Alpha before slowly falling asleep.

Once Hakyeon arrived, he was immediately surrounded by more young pups and his older pack members. “Alpha Cha!” The smallest of the wolf pups, a blonde wolf, squealed happily. Hakyeon chuckled and playfully brushed the young one’s face with his fluffy tail. The pup giggled and hugged his tail. “Hakyeon, were have you been?” Taekwoon, the pack’s 2nd in command, demanded. Hakyeon sneered at his best friend, handing the taller male the pup in his arms. “Don't you mean “What took you so long?” I could've died out there!” Hakyeon whined, hitting Taekwoon’s chest a bit too hard. Taekwoon whimpered, black ears flattened on his head. “Ouch! It wasn't my idea!” “Yet you allowed those insufferable maknaes to go with it!” Hakyeon hissed, eyes glowing blue. Taekwoon lowered his head and tail in submission. Hakyeon sighed and shook his head, gently caressing Taekwoon’s daughter’s head. “Not mad at you, just a bit irritated that you five left me out there.” Taekwoon flinched at the sharp tone and nodded. “Do that again, and Wonshik will be widowed.” Taekwoon whimpered pathetically, hiding behind his taller omega. Wonshik blinked at his husband before watching their Alpha walk to his cottage. “Do you think they went too far?” Wonshik softly asked his husband, the older wrapping his arms around his waist. Taekwoon sighed and nodded, resting his chin on Wonshik’s shoulder. “We need to talk to the older one, though.” Wonshik softly said, turning around to face his mate and coo at their daughter.


Next day
Sanghyuk poked his head into his mate’s office, ears high up on his head. “Hyung?” He softly called out, catching the grey wolf’s attention. Hakyeon smiled and felt some of his anger fly away, pushing his chair away from his desk and opened his arms for his mate to walk into. Sanghyuk smiled softly, tail wagging happily as he walked towards his Alpha with a bounce in his steps. Hakyeon chuckled as once Sanghyuk settled himself on the Alpha’s lap, the younger wolf nuzzling Hakyeon’s neck. “I’m sorry about yesterday, Alpha.” Sanghyuk whispered, his brown ears twitching sadly. Hakyeon cooed at his mate, kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek. “You have nothing to apologize for, Baby. I know it wasn't your idea.” Sanghyuk whimpered, nosing at Hakyeon’s jaw. “But I had something to do with it, Hyung. I feel terrible for leaving you alone in the upper forest. I’m sorry, please don't take your mark away from me.” Sanghyuk sadly whimpered, tears springing in his eyes. Hakyeon felt his heart break at his mate’s words. “Hey, hey. Why are you thinking like that? I’m never taking my mark away from you.” Hakyeon said, kissing the mark of a star on Sanghyuk’s neck which started flowing at the contact of Hakyeon’s lips. “I can never do that. I love you too much, Hyukkie.” Hakyeon added, cupping his Omega’s cheeks in his hands. Sanghyuk looked up and felt his heart beat faster at the love in his Alpha’s eyes. “I love you too, Yeonnie.” Sanghyuk softly said, leaning his forehead onto Hakyeon’s. Hakyeon smiled warmly at the younger, leaning in to kiss his beautiful wife.


Their sweet moment was broke when two little pups ran into Hakyeon’s office. Sanghyuk giggled, getting off of his mate’s lap and scooped the two adorable pups in his arms. Hakyeon smiled at the sight of his mate holding their pups, walking over to them and wrapping his arms around them. “You little ones sure love to stay in your wolf form, huh?” Hakyeon softly asked, scratching behind one of their pup’s ears. Sanghyuk gave a warm motherly smile, turning his head a bit to softly kiss his husband. Hakyeon’s ears twitched happily, tail wagging happily. Sanghyuk pulled away and turned his attention to the two squirming pups in his arms, gently bouncing them. “I think these two are hungry.” Sanghyuk said, handing them over to his Alpha and shifted into his wolf form to let the two pups le from him. Hakyeon smiled warmly at his mate, kneeling on the floor to place their pups next to his wife. Sanghyuk gave a soft encouraging whimper to his pups, the two little ones happily trotting towards their mother and ling all too eagerly. Sanghyuk gave a huff—a laugh, and nosed at his mate’s outstretched hand. Hakyeon chuckled, gently petting his mate’s cheek. “You’re such a great mother, Baby.” Sanghyuk raised his head proudly, swishing his tail in acknowledgement. Hakyeon smiled and gently kissed Sanghyuk’s forehead. “I love you, Cha Sanghyuk.” Sanghyuk whimpered happily, Hakyeon’s cheek. Hakyeon smiled warmly and hugged his mate.


5 hours later
Sanghyuk smiled softly as Hakyeon happily swung their laced hands as they walked towards the village hall, Hakyeon having to meet the Head Alphas from other packs. “What will today’s meeting be about?” Sanghyuk softly asked, one of his ears droopy. Hakyeon cooed at the cuteness of his Omega, leaning in to peck the younger’s cheek. “The usual good for nothing Head Alphas wanting to get a “potential mate” for their own son or daughter from our pack.” Sanghyuk frowned at this. “Haven't we told them that we’re firm with our decision of not having anything to do with the old traditions regarding mating?” Hakyeon sighed, bringing Sanghyuk’s hand to kiss. “We did, Sweetie. But you know those elderly Alphas, always thinking that the way of the ancestors are always the best.” Hakyeon said with a more than irritated sigh. “We’ve disagreed more than once, we aren't afraid to disagree again. I know you, my strong Alpha.” Sanghyuk said with a smile, kissing the shorter Alpha sweetly. Hakyeon smiled and sighed into the kiss, immediately relaxing.
“I hate to ruin this wonderfully sweet moment, but Alpha Cha is needed.” Park Sojin, one of Hakyeon’s female Alpha pack members, softly said. Hakyeon and Sanghyuk broke away, the two Head Pack members smiling and nodding at ther. “We’ll be there soon. Please make sure that no one starts any discussion without my mate present.” Sanghyuk said. Sojin smiled and bowed before rushing back inside the halls. Hakyeon sighed and hugged his mate. “Never let go of my hand, okay?” Sanghyuk ordered. Hakyeon chuckled and nodded, flattening his ears and lowering his tail in submission to his wife’s request. “I won’t.” Hakyeon assured, gently pulling his Omega along as he walked into the Hall.


“Alpha Cha, and Alpha Han.” The other Head Alphas greeted VIXX’s Head Alpha and Head Omega. Hakyeon smiled, while Sanghyuk gave a blank expression. One of the elderly Alphas tsked at Hakyeon’s mate, shaking his head and muttering soemthing about how Omegas nowadays have no respect for Alphas. Hakyeon’s eyes visibly darkened with anger, narrowing them dangerously. “I suggest you don't say anything about my mate, nor about any Omegas during the meeting, Alpha Jeon.” Hakyeon growled. Sanghyuk squeezed his husband's hand, leaning in to softly place a kiss on his claim mark on the Alpha. Hakyeon relaxed and smiled at his mate gratefully before turning his attention to the other Head Alphas before him. “This meeting will be about what we agreed on discussing. No more, no less. Please do take note that I have the final say in this.” Hakyeon reminded as he and his mate took their place at the head of the table. Everyone present nodded, most not daring to defy the Head Alpha of the central pack.

Hakyeon felt like his head will explode from the irritation he felt towards the elder Alphas, hand tiredly rubbing his temple. Sanghyuk sighed softly, leaning his head on the older wolf’s shoulder in high attempts to calm him. “Alpha, are you sure you don't want me to take over for a few hours? You looked too stressed.” Sanghyuk offered, free hand caressing Hakyeon’s thigh in comfort. Hakyeon gave Sanghyuk a soft and grateful smile nodding. “Please?” Sanghyuk smiled back and stood up, surprising the other Head Alphas. “This discussion is closed now. Alpha Cha has decided that he will stay firm about his decision regarding this topic.” Sanghyuk said, voice and aura full of authority. The same elderly Alpha from a couple of hours ago stood up and spoke down at one of the greatest pack leader’s mate. “And who are you to be telling us this? You’re nothing but a weak Omega, mated to a powerful Alpha.” Sanghyuk chuckled darkly, eyes flashing bright blue. “You’re right about me being mate's to Alpha Cha, but you are wrong about the Omega part.” The elder's scoffed while the younger Head Alpha’s shook in fear. “For your information, I have been the Head Alpha of my past pack. You said my former name earlier: Han. I may be Alpha-turned Omega, but I am still very Alpha.” Sanghyuk said, pausing to look at the reactions of the elder Alphas. Hakyeon smirked proudly at his mate, seeing that the other Alphas are visibly shaking in fear at the sudden burst of Cha Sanghyuk. “Now, unless you all want to end up somewhere far from your pack, I suggest you all agree with my Alpha’s decision and never come bothering us about that same topic again. Understand?” The other Alphas nodded, standing up to now at Hakyeon and Sanghyuk before filing out.
Once the other Alphas were gone, Sanghyuk turned to his mate with a proud smile. “Told you I still have the Head Alpha in me.” Sanghyuk said, squealing a bit when Hakyeon pulled him to his lap. Hakyeon’s eyes were fairly darker than usual, causing an all too familiar heat Sanghyuk welcomes. “I’m so proud of you, Baby.” Hakyeon huskily whispered, closing the space between their lips. Sanghyuk softly moaned, wrapping his arms around Hakyeon’s neck. “Why don't you show me how proud you are, my big and strong Alpha?” Sanghyuk seductively whispered. Hakyeon’s ear twitched at the hot breath, his own breathing turning erratic. Hakyeon growled as he felt himself harden as Sanghyuk started to rut against him. “Be patient until we get to our home.” Hakyeon ordered, voice lower than usual. Sanghyuk whimpered and nodded, ears flat on his head. Hakyeon chuckled, kissing his mate before standing up. Sanghyuk quickly got off of his mate's lap in favor of holding his Alpha’s hand. “I’ll you so hard, you won't be able to walk properly.” Hakyeon promised with a dark smirk. Sanghyuk shivered as he took in the promise and felt his hole drip. Hakyeon’s eyes gleamed at the scen his mate gave off, feeling proud of making his Omega wet by words and small touches. “Hold it in, Baby. I don't want those shameless Alphas we decided to take in pounce at you.” Hakyeon softly warned, despite his arousal. Sanghyuk instantly stuck himself close to Hakyeon, arms hugging the Head Alpha’s arm. “You can take them down, and so can I.” Sanghyuk said confidently. Hakyeon smiled and nodded. “I know, but it wouldn't hurt to be safe than sorry. Now, let's go and .” Sanghyuk managed to snort at that, allowing Hakyeon to lead them back to their cottage.


That Evening
Taekwoon raised a brow at their Head Omega limping towards their dining table and their Head Alpha assisting the said Omega. “Either Sanghyuk injured himself, or you broke him in ways we all know.” Wonshik noted, unfazed by Sanghyuk’s death glares. Hakyeon chuckled and shook his head. “It could be both for all you morons know.” Sanghyuk grumbled as Hakyeon gently sat him down. “Careful.” Hakyeon softly said. Sanghyuk gave his mate his most intense glare, making their Head Alpha flinch. “Even if I was careful, I won't be able to sit nor walk properly.” Sanghyuk practically hissed. Hakyeon flinched and released a soft whimper, ears flattening and tail lowering. Taekwoon and the others held their laughter and smiled back at the scene in front of them. “Note taken.” Hakyeon said, knowing what his wife meant. Sanghyuk huffed and rolled his eyes at the elder, widening his eyes when Hakyeon stole a kiss from him. “YAH, CHA HAKYEON.”