HyuKen 4

Love, Hyogi

Jaehwan grinned as he back-hugged his wife. “I can't believe you're finally back!” Sanghyuk giggled, turning around in his husband's arms. “I missed you too, Hyung!” Sanghyuk squealed, hugging Jaehwan back as much as he could with their daughter in his arms. “Kyungsan missed you more, though.” Jaehwan noted, smiling down at their adorable baby girl who clung onto her mother’s shirt. Sanghyuk giggled, kissing Kyungsan’s forehead softly. “I can tell. Did she cry a lot while I was gone?” Jaehwan smiled softly and shook his head. “Surprisingly, she only cried twice: once after you left and this morning when she heard your voice through the phone.” Sanghyuk cooed at their mini-Jaehwan, rubbing the infant’s cheek softly with his thumb. “Umma’s sorry for leaving, baby.” Jaehwan chuckled, kissing Sanghyuk’s cheek. “But I missed you the most.” Jaehwan whispered. Sanghyuk smiled slyly at that, turning around to place their now sleeping daughter back in her crib. Sanghyuk turned back around before softly kissing the older male. “Why don't you show me how much you missed me?” Sanghyuk purred, tugging at Jaehwan’s already loose tie. Jaehwan smirked, leaning to softly on his wife’s neck. “I’ll be glad to.” Jaehwan huskily replied before carrying his wife to their room.