ChaSang 7

Love, Hyogi

A/N: Sequel to ChaSang 2 :D

 

 

Hakyeon- 15/ Sanghyuk- 10
Hakyeon giggled as he and his childhood friend, Sanghyuk of the Eastern Han Pack played tag in the meadows. “Hyukkie, why are you so fast?!” Hakyeon called out. Sanghyuk giggled and happily threw himself to the older wolf. “Mama said I’m like my Papa!” Sanghyuk cutely beamed. Hakyeon giggled and hugged his best friend. “My Umma said I’m exactly like her: Pure Alpha! Isn't that great?” Sanghyuk beamed and nodded. “Mama said pure Alphas stay an Alpha.” Sanghyuk said with a confused expression. “Hyung, what does that mean?” Hakyeon shrugged, not knowing what it was. “No clue, Hyukkie. We haven't discussed that yet in school.” The young Alpha said, his light grey ears twitching. Sanghyuk nodded, cuddling Hakyeon cutely. “Promise to tell me when we grow of age?” Sanghyuk cutely requested. Hakyeon grinned and nodded. “I promise!”

 

Hakyeon 22/ Sanghyuk-17
Sanghyuk threw himself at his Hyung the moment the older Alpha stepped in their shared room. “Hyukkie, what’s wrong?” Hakyeon softly asked as he calmed the younger wolf down. Sanghyuk said nothing and cried on Hakyeon. Hakyeon frowned, wincing when he weirdly felt pain in his chest. “H-Hyung, can we please sit with your mom? I think she needs to know.” Sanghyuk softly said. Hakyeon nodded, wrapping an arm around the smaller wolf as they walked to where the current Alpha Cha is situated in.
“Umma, Sanghyuk has something to tell us.” Alpha Cha gasped, taking the poor young wolf in her arms. Sanghyuk took a deep breath, squeezing Hakyeon’s hand and braced himself for the revelation. “I felt my Father’s bond disappear.” Alpha Cha and Hakyeon gasped in horror. “Sweetie, did you feel any specific pain?” The mother softly asked. Sanghyuk nodded. “It felt like something crushing my soul.” Hakyeon frowned and hugged his soon to be mate. “Umma, what does that mean?” Alpha Cha sighed and hugged the two young Alphas. “It means Alpha Han died from natural causes. Sanghyuk, we need to take you back to your pack as soon as possible.” Sanghyuk’s light brown ears stood up tall, tail ridged. “Does that mean…” Sanghyuk and Hakyeon looked at each other with sadness in their eyes. Alpha Cha felt her heart break for the two, her golden brown ears flattening on her head. “Now, now. It's not impossible for Head Alphas of different packs to be together. It's just that it has been over a hundred years since the last Head Alphas to be known as mates happened.” Alpha Cha cooed, placing her hands on each boy’s shoulder. “But, Umma…..Sanghyuk’s pack lives five hundred miles away. You told me that being away from your mate for too long will hurt you.” Hakyeon softly said. Sanghyuk whimpered, hugging Hakyeon. “Alpha, I’m scared.” Sanghyuk told Alpha Cha. The mother sighed. “How about this, since you and Sanghyuk haven't done the magic ritual we can let Sanghyuk deal with his pack for a few months. Then when he gets the hang of things as Head Alpha, we merge our packs together so that you and Sanghyuk won't be away from each other!” Hakyeon and Sanghyuk looked at each other, smiling, before tackling Alpha Cha with hugs and kisses.

 

Hakyeon- 26/ Sanghyuk- 21
Hakyeon and Sanghyuk stared wide-eyed at their respective pack’s elders. “What do you mean Sanghyuk is now Omega?” Hakyeon asked, hand gripping Sanghyuk’s. The elder wolf sighed and smiled softly. “You see, Alpha, if one wolf wasn't born Pure Alpha or Pure Omega, he or she may take on the role of the gender opposite the one he or she was born with once they mate or lose their mate.” The elder wolf from Sanghyuk’s pack explained. “And that is what happened to your mother, Cha Miyeon, and your mate, Han Sanghyuk.” The elder from Hakyeon’s pack added. Sensing the young couples’s distress, both elders gave a light chuckle. “Fear not, young couple for this is not a bad thing! Sanghyuk may be an Omega by gender, but he is still Alpha for the sake of his pack and family honor.” The elder with silver ears and tail said with a nod. Likewise, the elder with chestnut ears and tail smiled and nodded. “You both will live happily with many great descendants to bear.” Hakyeon and Sanghyuk smiled at the elders before smiling at each other. “Alpha Han will still be known as the Alpha to every Head Alphas out there, but he will be your Omega for he is your mate and wife.” Hakyeon smiled and nodded. Sanghyuk giggled and hugged the two elders gratefully for informing them. “Thank you, Elder Han and Elder Cha.” The couple softly said, bowing respectfully before leaving to their cottage.

 


Hakyeon- 35/ Sanghyuk- 30
If there is one moment in life Head Alpha Cha Hakyeon fears is now. Hakyeon squeaked uncharacteristically, hiding behind Taekwoon and Jaehwan. “What did you two idiots do this time to piss my wife off?!” Hakyeon hissed. Taekwoon and Jaehwan shook in fear as the Head Alpha of the Han Pack raged and tossed their captives out in the cold air. “W-we swear, this is all those idiotic captives’ fault!” Jaehwan all but squeaked. Taekwoon nodded in agreement, yelping when Sanghyuk pinned a sad captive to the wall as he nagged and screamed. “What could those idiots be thinking, talking down to a Head Alpha!” Taekwoon pathetically whimpered. Hakyeon opened his mouth to reply only to faint along with Jaehwan when Sanghyuk slapped the dumb captive hard. Taekwoon whimpered, wishing he was in his tent with his wife and pups. “I DARE YOU CALL ME OMEGA.” Sanghyuk hissed, eyes glowing blue with rage. The captive shook in fear. “Thought so. Tell your friends to never call me that unless you all want to be cooked for dinner.” Sanghyuk growled, tossing the whimpering captive out the same window he tossed the other captives who degraded him and dared call him omega.

 

“Please, never do that again.” Hakyeon begged as he laid his head on his wife’s lap. Sanghyuk giggled and shook his head. “Sorry, Jagi. I can't do that. It'll just hurt my Head Alpha pride.” Hakyeon chuckled and pulled Sanghyuk down for a kiss. “My strong Omega.” Hakyeon fondly said. Sanghyuk smiled softly and kissed his husband. “My Alpha.” Sanghyuk whispered.

 


Hakyeon- 100/ Sanghyuk- 95
Hakyeon found himself hiding behind his second-in-command and Beta-Alpha once again as they witnessed Sanghyuk rage. “Hyung, when will you learn to calm your wife?” Jaehwan whined as the three of them hid in a closet room. Hakyeon sneered at the slightly taller wolf. “Probably when I die, which is never.” Hakyeon hissed. Taekwoon whimpered, flinching at Sanghyuk’s loud voice calling for the three of them and Hongbin’s and Wonshik’s pleading voices. “Can we all just apologize to him?! I do not want to lose my life.” Taekwoon whined softly. Hakyeon and Jaehwan gave him a glare that can match up to Sanghyuk’s, causing the poor Alpha to shrink and whimper softly to himself. “YOU KNOW I CAN SMELL YOU MORONS.” Sanghyuk’s voice boomed from outside the closet room they hid in. “Honey, please! There's no use in hiding from us.” Hongbin’s pleading voice came after. “Yeobo, think about our grandchildren!” Wonshik whimpered. Hakyeon quickly shoved Taekwoon and Jaehwan out before burying himself into a box full of the clothes that the six of them had and kept in one box, praying to all the deities that he may live to see his new great grandchildrens’ children.