LUCK 1

Love, Hyogi

Sanghyuk wasn’t so sure if the person with broad shoulders in front of him was his boyfriend or someone else who happens to looks exactly like said boyfriend. “Who are you and what have you done to my Taekwoonie hyung?” Sanghyuk demanded, staring at their supposedly stoic main vocal go all out hyper with Jaehwan, of all people. Taekwoon gave no response as he screamed and ran away with a huge smile from an equally hyper Jaehwan. “YAH! Quit running around and help me, Jung Leo!” Hakyeon nagged from under the things the two main vocals managed to knocked out of the shelves as they crashed half of their dorm down with their sugar rush. Sanghyuk facepalmed when the two main vocals crashed into whatever was on the floor, walking away to help their poor leader in distess. “Hyung, I’m not sure who poisoned my broyfriend. But, I will murder whoever did THAT to him.” Sanghyuk said, pointing at a hyper, giggling Taekwoon with a cackling Jaehwan. Hakyeon poked his head out of the things, finally, and stanked painfully at the two main vocals. “Well I’m sure as hell I didn’t do that. We already have one annoying pup to care for. We don’t need a playful kitten adding to our everyday stress.” Hakyeon sassed, tossing a lone book at the said kitten. Taekwoon whined in pain, glaring at whoever threw Wonshik’s 50 Shades of Gray book at his head. “Who the threw this abomination of a book at my head?” Taekwoon demanded—growled, even. Sanghyuk beamed and threw himself at his boyfriend. “Hyungie, you’re back!” Sanghyuk dramatically wailed as he buried himself in Taekwoon’s warmth and scent. Taekwoon softened a bit, kissing the top of his adorable boyfriend’s head, before hardening his expression once again to glare at a now terrified Hakyeon. “Hehe…..welcome back? OH .” Hakyeon yelped, hiding himself under the mountain of things like a mole rat he is becoming. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before hugging Sanghyuk as if the younger was his teddy bear. He might as well be. He’s too cute and cuddly to be human. Taekwoon mused to himself, a soft and affectionate smile gracing his features.
His happines was short-lived when a dramatic gasp and the sound of someone possibly choking to death was heard from the entrance of their living room. “Oh my god, Taekwoon hyung is smiling at nothing. Is god finally answering my prayers?!” Hongbin dramatically said as he fell to his knees and praised the heavens. Wonshik was still choking on his cola, his large form doubled over with a hand holding a can of Dr. Pepper. “Why is he holding that abomination of a book Minah gave me as a prank gift?!” Wonshik managed to cough out, eyeing the accursed book with hatred. Sanghyuk shot his head up, turning to Wonshik before screaming and launching himself at the poor rapper. “Gaaaaaah! Taekwoon hyung, get your rabid boyfriend off of me!” Wonshik practically wailed, flailing his arms around as Sanghyuk poked his sides violently. Hongbin screeched, flying over to pry his best friend off of his other best friend. “Yah! Don’t kill him!” Hakyeon screamed as he T R I E D to save his younger boyfriend from Sanghyuk’s jabbing, failing when Taekwoon caught him by the foot. “Damnit!” Hakyeon whimpered as Taekwoon dragged him away to probably murder him.

 

10 hours later
Hongbin gave everyone an exasperated expression as he shoved ice bags into each moron’s hand. “You need to stop being an annoying ahjumma that causes the lion to attack.” Hongbin scolded a whimpering Hakyeon, scowling when Wonshik growled at him while hugging Hakyeon protectively. “You need to stop protecting your boyfriend when he does things like these.” Hongbin said, hitting Wonshik’s somehow bruised shoulder with a cold rag. Wonshik helped in pain, holding his ice bags to his bruises as he curled up against Hakyeon. Hongbin didn't even try hiding his irritated expression when he came face-to-face with the two main vocals who probably started this all. “You’re supposed to not care about whatever Lee Jaehwan and Cha Hakyeon are up to.” Hongbin spat, pushing Taekwoon’s bruised cheek. Taekwoon whined in pain, smacking Hongbin’s hand away and placing his ice pack on his cheek. “You’re supposed to stay away from the lion when you’re hyper, not turning him into a hyper kitten that can wreck the whole dorm!” Hongbin screeched into his own boyfriend’s ear. Jaehwan flinched away from Hongbin, using Taekwoon and Sanghyuk as his human shields. Hongbin then gave an irritated sigh as he turned his full attention to their maknae, the air around him turning darker as seconds pass. Sanghyuk instinctively curled against Taekwoon, flinching every now and then. “You….god damn. I can’t even get mad at you since the most you did was tackle the moron named Kim Wonshik to the floor.” Hongbin said as he gave an almost violent pat on Sanghyuk’s head.

Once Hongbin finished is five rounds of nagging, Taekwoon is promptly terrified of the visual and is now using his own boyfriend as his human shield. “Binnie hyung, you broke my precious kitten.” Sanghyuk whined, hugging his shaking boyfriend. Hongbin snorted, rolling his eyes at the statement. “It’s technically his fault. If he didn’t give into my moronic boyfriend’s request, he wouldn’t be having all these bruises now would he?” Taekwoon flinched at Hongbin’s sharp tone, whimpering a bit as he tried to make himself smaller in Sanghyuk’s arms. “Hongbin, let it go. You’re really scaring Taekwoonie.” Hakyeon softly said, hiding behind Wonshik as he spoke. Hongbin sighed and nodded, turning to Jaehwan; the older male flinching in return. “Jyannie, please make me some Patbingsu.” Hongbin requested with a hint of aegyo. Jaehwan nodded, dashing to their kitchen to fulfill his terrifying boyfriend’s request. Taekwoon poked his head out, eyes wide and focused on Hongbin. Sanghyuk noticed this and chuckled, leaning down to kiss his beloved hyung. “He’s calm now.” Sanghyuk whispered. Taekwoon smiled a bit before pushing them to the couch, laying half of his body on Sanghyuk’s.

“Hyukkie?” Sanghyuk cracked an eye open and smiled a bit as his lover’s face was inches away from his. “Hmm?” Taekwoon smiled, pecking the younger’s lips before taking Sanghyuk into his arms. “Let's move you into my room, yeah?” Sanghyuk nodded, mind stil hazy with sleep. Taekwoon chuckled as Sanghyuk snuggled against him.
“Hyung, never eat sweets with Jaehwan hyung.” Sanghyuk said a few moments later in Taekwoon’s room. Taekwoon chuckled and nodded, wrapping his arms around the younger. “You’re better off without too much sugar in your system.” Sanghyuk sleepily added before drifting back to sleep. Taekwoon smiled, kissing Sanghyuk softly before falling asleep.