ChaSangWon

Love, Hyogi

Welcome little child to your darkest fears inside

Sanghyuk shook as he hid under his covers, the sounds of heavy breathing from either side of his room consuming his hearing. “Sanghyuk~” Sanghyuk clutched his plush toy close to his chest. “Come out, child~ We only want to take you with us into the darkness!” A deeper voice said, sending cold chills down Sanghyuk’s back. Sanghyuk did his best to not flinch as both doors to his room creak open, a sign his two nightmares entering his room. “Wonshik, what do we do? Our Sanghyukkie doesn't want to come out!” The one blonde one said, looking at his partner. The one with the darker hair, Wonshik, smirked as they both eyed the small bump. “Looks like we have to come back the next night then, Hakyeon.” Wonshik’s baritone voice echoed in Sanghyuk’s small room. Hakyeon smirked evilly as he and Wonshik slowly inched to the doors they came from, pulling it open before closing it half-way through; making it seem to the child they left. Sanghyuk slowly peeked out from his comforter, eyes widening when he saw Wonshik’s eyes on him. “Gotcha.” Wonshik said with a smirk. Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip and pulled his comforter and plush toy closer to him. “P-please don't hurt me.” The child begged, eyes shining with unshed tears. Hakyeon cooed, walking over to the child and embracing him. “Why would we ever hurt you? You're the key to our freedom, little one!” Hakyeon said. Wonshik neared the two and sat beside the child. “I’m sure the boss will like you. Heck, he might even raise you as his own.” Wonshik said. Sanghyuk whimpered. “Y-you'll bring me back here right? I’ll be able to see my parents and Hyung?” Wonshik and Hakyeon smirked at that. “Sure you will, child. Now, be good and come with us.” Hakyeon said. Sanghyuk relucantly took Wonshik’s outstretched hand, noting how different the two were in terms of height and clothing color: Wonshik had dark hair with violet vest and pants over a crisp white dress shirt, a violet bow tie to top it all off; while Hakyeon had blonde hair with yellow vest and yellow orange pants over his crisp white dress shirt, a white bow tie to top it off.

 


I’m not allowed to cry
‘Cause they told me I would die

 

Sanghyuk gripped Wonshik’s hand as the kind violet bunny-hybrid introduced him to the rest of their misunderstood family. “This is Taekwoon. He looks more like a cat than a fox, really.” Wonshik said, his deep voice now more soothing than the first time. Sanghyuk hid behind Wonshik’s legs as he stared shyly at the smiling red fox-hybrid. “Don't be scared, little one. I won't bite.” Taekwoon said as he coaxed the familiar child to him. Sanghyuk bit his bottom lip, eyes looking up at Wonshik. Wonshik smiled softly and nodded. Sanghyuk took hesitant steps towards the fox, Taekwoon chuckling softly. “You won't hurt me?” Sanghyuk cautiously asked once he was close enough to run into the fox’s open arms and run back to Wonshik without the fox hurting him. Taekwoon smiled and nodded. “I promise I won't.” Sanghyuk finally smiled and ran into Taekwoon’s arms. Taekwoon smiled as he hugged the child. “I'm so glad you came with them.” Taekwoon softly said, soft enough for the child not to hear. Wonshik smiled softly at the two, shaking his head. “Taekwoon, did Hongbin come back?” Hakyeon asked as he walked into the room with someone else. Taekwoon and Wonshik froze at the sudden authority seeping into the air, Wonshik instictively moving closer to Taekwoon and Sanghyuk, hiding the child from the new comer’s line of sight. “No, not yet. Didn't he say he had to help deal with the new ones?” Taekwoon said, tilting his head. Hakyeon sighed and gently smacked his cheeks. “How could I forget? He’s the beloved Marionette of the new branch.” Hakyeon grumbled, plopping down on the couch, eyes slightly widening when he caught sight of Sanghyuk in Takewoon’s arms. Wonshik noticed their boss standing. “J-Jaehwan.” Wonshik nervously said, his ears twitching nervously on top of his head. Jaehwan raised a brow. “Why so nervous, Wonshik? You don't have to hide the child. I won't hurt him.” Jaehwan said. Wonshik and Taekwoon relaxed a bit, yet not letting their guard down as Wonshik stepped aside to reveal Sanghyuk. Hakyeon, on the other hand tensed further when Jaehwan neared the child. “What’s your name, child?” Jaehwan softly asked. Sanghyuk gripped Wonshik’s pant leg nervously. “What is your name, Child?” Jaehwan repeated, voice hardening. “Jaehwan, you're scaring him.” Taekwoon said, taking the brown bear hybrid by the arms. Wonshik immediately picked the crying child up, hushing Sanghyuk with a warm hug. “His name is Han Sanghyuk. If you make the child cry one more time, we’ll never turn back to what we were born as.” Hakyeon hissed as Wonshik neared him. Jaehwan had a dark look in his eyes. “Then you better make sure he doesn't cry, or else.” Jaehwan growled, roughly yanking his arms away from Taekwoon’s grip. Wonshik and Hakyeon narrowed their eyes at the man who ordered them to get the child that was supposed to be their key to freedom. “You'll have to get through us first.” Wonshik bravely said. Sanghyuk hid his face in the violet bunny’s chest, softly sobbing from fear. Jaehwan rolled his eyes and left the room in a blink of an eye.

“I’m scared.” Sanghyuk softly said as he curled up against Hakyeon’s side, hands gripping the rare chicken hybrid’s vest. Hakyeon sighed and held the child closer. “Don't let him know you are.” Hakyeon softly said. “Hyung, how long will I be here?” Sanghyuk softly asked. Hakyeon shook his head. “Even I don't know, Hyukkie. But what j can promise and assure you is that Wonshik and I will protect you.” Hakyeon said. “How about Taekwoon Hyung?” Hakyeon sighed and shook his head. “Taekwoon’s a good friend, but when it comes to Jaehwan….” “It's a whole different story.” Wonshik said as he sat beside Hakyeon and the child. Sanghyuk whimpered. “But we won't let either of them get near you alone.” Wonshik assured, gently caressing the child’s cheek with his knuckles. Sanghyuk smiled a bit and nodded. “I like you two better.” Sanghyuk cutely said, hugging the two who used to be his nightmares.