RaHyuk/HyukVi 6

Love, Hyogi

There are those days when Sanghyuk doesn't really mind the other members being overly touchy-feely with his girlfriend, and the days when he just can't stand them being all over their only female member. Today is one of those days Han Sanghyuk will probably turn VIXX into a five-membered group.
“Oppa!” Sanghyuk’s eye twitched as he watched his girlfriend get spun around by Taekwoon. Taekwoon sported his rare grins as he held the tiny girl close to him so that he wouldn't accidentally drop her. The girl giggled, swinging her legs as Taekwoon held her above ground. “Yah, Jung Leo! Lemme have a turn with Wonshikkie!” Hakyeon whined as he hugged both Taekwoon and Wonshik, creating a Wonshik-Sandwich. Wonshik giggled playfully, accepting all the love the two eldest members gave her after their Chuseok break. Sanghyuk fumed in the corner, eyes shooting lasers at Taekwoon and Hakyeon. “Hey, you’re gonna hit Wonshik with your glares if you aren't careful.” Hongbin chirped, sitting beside his best friend with an all-knowing grin. Sanghyuk slowly turned his head to Hongbin, growling lowly. “Don't you even think you’re saved from my wrath, Lee Hongbin.” Hongbin laughed and rolled away from the fuming maknae, causing Wonshik to pull away from the now insufferable eldest members. “What did the bean snort this time?” Wonshik asked with a grin, walking towards her silently fuming boyfriend. Sanghyuk growled, standing up before dragging Wonshik to one of the sound-proof vocal rooms. “YOU TWO BETTER CLEAN UP WHEN YOU’RE DONE!” Hakyeon hollered, high-fiving Taekwoon. Taekwoon cackled evilly and walked to the couch.


Sanghyuk’s eyes darkened as he pinned his girlfriend to the wall, Sanghyuk innocently blinking her eyes up at the younger. “What the hell, Noona.” Sanghyuk hissed, hands gripping her sinful waist. Wonshik wrapped her arms around the taller’s neck and nipped at Sanghyuk’s jaw. “I just missed Hakyeonnie Umma and Taekwoonie Appa. Why, are you jealous?” Wonshik purred. Sanghyuk growled, kissing the older girl hard. Wonshik moaned softly into the kiss, responding all too eagerly. “You planned all of this, didn't you?” Wonshik giggled and bit her lip all to seductively. “Maybe.” Sanghyuk groaned and slipped his hands under her skirt. Wonshik gasped as she felt his long fingers grip her inner thighs. “Naughty girl. I’m going to punish you.” Sanghyuk growled. Wonshik moaned softly, wrapping a leg around Sanghyuk’s waist. “Punish me however you want, Oppa.” Wonshik mewled. Sanghyuk felt himself harden at that, leaning to and at Wonshik’s sweet neck.


Meanwhile
“I cannot believe that sound proof room failed us.” Hakyeon mumbled as he hid his head into his lover’s chest. Taekwoon groaned, throwing his head back in exhasperation. “Out of all times Sanghyuk decides to punish our only daughter.” Taekwoon mumbled, holding Hakyeon closer. Jaehwan and Hongbin stood frozen in their places, jaws on the floor when Wonshik’s high pitched was heard. “Thank the heavens that room has no cameras.” Taekwoon grumbled. Hakyeon slapped Taekwoon’s chest and glared. “You're supposed to be forming a plan to murder our only daughter’s boyfriend.” Hakyeon hissed. Taekwoon smirked. “I don't need to plan. Sanghyuk’s already dead once those two step out of the room.” Taekwoon promised, kissing his wifey’s forehead.